PDA

View Full Version : 2 wherehouse Parties on NYE

Cold Harbor
12-10-2007, 03:35 PM
....who am I to say but there should be a super mega one instead of two...

...thats just my two cents....

...so...

...which one is gonna be the better party?

something like ultra mega chicken..... we Todd ed

:junglepimp:

Jesus F. Christ
12-10-2007, 03:38 PM
With two convenient locations..........in Africa.

Anywho...that would be badass, but alas it cannot happen.
JESUS PLAYS ZION! :D

STEVEN*512
12-10-2007, 03:55 PM
Let us tell you why you are here. Your here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your Entire life... Like a splinter in your mind. Driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to us. Do you know what I’m talking about? Do you want to know what it is??? It is all around us. You have to let it all go. Fear, Doubt, and Disbelief. Free Your Mind...

Area512 Entertainment, Silverstar Productions & Original Austin Underground Proudly Present to you:
ZION

JustJoe
12-10-2007, 04:03 PM
Both look like fun, but I'm not going to Austin on NYE

Have fun, errrrrbody

AnomiChris
12-10-2007, 04:06 PM
Both shows are going to be the shit!! Both have massive local talent and whichever one u pick, know your seeing some of austins best local Talent at work!!!
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c326/JayNicole_bu/Final_genesis_front.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c326/JayNicole_bu/Final_genesis_back_02.jpg

4ELEVEN
12-10-2007, 04:09 PM
Both shows are going to be the shit!! Both have massive local talent and whichever one u pick, know your seeing some of austins best local Talent at work!!!

what he said!
:junglepimp:

Jesus F. Christ
12-10-2007, 04:22 PM
BIG ASS FLIER TYME!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y131/pherexian/Raveworld/zion_front-1.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y131/pherexian/Raveworld/zion_back-1.jpg

AOS
12-10-2007, 06:56 PM
Damn and here I thought they were parties to bring back the Wherehouse music stores. Wow a couple of these dudes are pulling off the rockstar, playing 2 parties the same night. Ca-razy.

STEVEN*512
12-10-2007, 08:35 PM
Damn and here I thought they were parties to bring back the Wherehouse music stores. Wow a couple of these dudes are pulling off the rockstar, playing 2 parties the same night. Ca-razy.

:chewy: Guess which party they are going to end up at? :friday:

perpetualnoize
12-10-2007, 09:40 PM
a massive would be pretty cjill.

AnomiChris
12-11-2007, 12:25 AM
:chewy: Guess which party they are going to end up at? :friday:

:no:why do you have to say something Negative like that for ? Both Parties are going to do great no matter what dj's are playing twice that night!

Now, Now Class ...Let's try to keep the drama down to a 0 tolerance level please ...

STEVEN*512
12-11-2007, 03:37 AM
lol ok :hug:

:no:why do you have to say something Negative like that for ? Both Parties are going to do great no matter what dj's are playing twice that night!

Now, Now Class ...Let's try to keep the drama down to a 0 tolerance level please ...

thegooddale
12-11-2007, 10:40 AM
JESUS PLAYS ZION! :D

Are you planning to throw down a psy set Mr. Christ?

Cold Harbor
12-11-2007, 01:53 PM
yes I have no doubt there both gonna be fun.... and I guess with there being two parties it managed to keep the price down for both... tsk tsk I miss J.Lora

-b

STEVEN*512
12-11-2007, 02:23 PM
i hear ya homie *pours out some liquor

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i84/kali584/liquor.jpg

yes I have no doubt there both gonna be fun.... and I guess with there being two parties it managed to keep the price down for both... tsk tsk I miss J.Lora

-b

ArcAngel
12-11-2007, 03:06 PM

Sorry we're gonna throw down some good old hardcore.

JayNicole
12-11-2007, 04:08 PM
To everyone who isn't on the promotional side of things, both parties should be very awesome and successful. I do know we have bad ass local talent and an awesome Live PA for you cats. I do know our party is being thrown not to hurt people, cut people down, steal djs away, step on toes, or anything of that nature. We shed nothing but positivity. K. Thanks.

STEVEN*512
12-11-2007, 04:10 PM
:hug:

To everyone who isn't on the promotional side of things, both parties should be very awesome and successful. I do know we have bad ass local talent and an awesome Live PA for you cats. I do know our party is being thrown not to hurt people, cut people down, steal djs away, step on toes, or anything of that nature. We shed nothing but positivity. K. Thanks.

AOS
12-11-2007, 05:51 PM
:plur:

Jesus F. Christ
12-11-2007, 06:48 PM

Superking wanted me to play Psy too, but alas I think this will be a hardcore set.

Hey Jeff check out the download section, I have a few psy mixes there.

Jesus F. Christ
12-11-2007, 07:21 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v654/slit_wrist_theory/g33k%20sh1t/plur-1.jpg

ArcAngel
12-11-2007, 10:09 PM
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g177/robofishvselvis/chair.gif FUN!!!

Gum
12-12-2007, 03:16 PM
I think I will be attending Zion, Will there actually be any psy?

sry someone brought it up now I am all curious.

:stickfigure:

-Gum-

thegooddale
12-12-2007, 03:24 PM
I think I will be attending Zion, Will there actually be any psy?

sry someone brought it up now I am all curious.

:stickfigure:

-Gum-

Nice to see people requesting psy around here... I see noone that plays psy on either one of these line-ups except for Jesus, and sounds like he will be bringing something else for this one...

On another note, time for some promoters to take note... Maybe it's time to show some love to the local psytrance dj's...

AOS
12-12-2007, 03:25 PM
Show some love to dnb DJs first. :D

thegooddale
12-12-2007, 04:05 PM
Show some love to dnb DJs first. :D

Yeah, cause there is sooo much innovation in d n' b these days... :bored:

JustJoe
12-12-2007, 04:47 PM
:popcorn:

Cindersadnb
12-12-2007, 04:52 PM
are you fucking serious???? we are not going to get into this discussion. Im sick of having this same goddamn talk with everyone...

JustJoe
12-12-2007, 05:14 PM
Hey guys.....you need to hug and make up.

Can't have people dividing the scene now. That tends to make people have sandy vaginas around here.

Cindersadnb
12-12-2007, 05:26 PM
lol @ hug and makeup

remember Joe, im a "junglist" (lol @ titles)

JustJoe
12-12-2007, 05:39 PM
Liar!

You're a ravAr just like the rest of us.

*gives Andy a lightshow*

Gum
12-12-2007, 06:50 PM
So I guess you guys have talked about this music selection before.

And "lol" at "Sandy Vaginas"

I personally love dnb, but I would like to hear something a little diff sometimes. Ive noticed in the 512 drum and bass tends to be "the choice."

.....we need some jumpstyle :headbang:

You guys crack me up btw.

-Gum-

Cindersadnb
12-12-2007, 08:15 PM
wtf is jumpstyle??? if it doesnt have reeces and amens, i dont fucking care :twisted:

AnomiChris
12-12-2007, 08:43 PM
wtf is jumpstyle??? if it doesnt have reeces and amens, i dont fucking care :twisted:

Ahhhhhhhh Classic Andy.....:goldstar:

Gum
12-12-2007, 08:55 PM

Hahaha, I like your honesty sir...

Jumpstyle hard 4/4 a little bouncy(er) type of hardstyle : P

You freaking DnB peeps, I love you guys....you and your camo....and your speedy breaks. : P

-Gum-

Cindersadnb
12-12-2007, 09:25 PM
only wannabes, fakes and PX Rangers wear camo, my shit is the real deal (baptised in the sands of kuwait, iraq, the forests of Poland, and the shitty backcountry of Ft Hood, tx)

PS - Im talking mad shit for the simple fact that ive been bottling alot this up for toooo long. Don't like it??? Eh, I dont really care

<3

Cinder

JustJoe
12-12-2007, 09:27 PM
You need to start another "Dear Cinder" thread.

The last one was fucking classic.

AOS
12-12-2007, 09:32 PM
Yeah, cause there is sooo much innovation in d n' b these days... :bored:

Mmm. You honestly have no idea, do you? Get back to me when you actually know what you're talking about, son.

Gum
12-12-2007, 09:33 PM
only wannabes, fakes and PX Rangers wear camo, my shit is the real deal (baptised in the sands of kuwait, iraq, the forests of Poland, and the shitty backcountry of Ft Hood, tx)

PS - Im talking mad shit for the simple fact that ive been bottling alot this up for toooo long. Don't like it??? Eh, I dont really care

<3

Cinder

Nah dude, you seem pretty awsome I knew that when I said "camo" you were going to be like OH HELL NAH!

haha Cheers,

<3

-Gum-

thegooddale
12-12-2007, 09:43 PM
Mmm. You honestly have no idea, do you? Get back to me when you actually know what you're talking about, son.
Na, I was just talkin shit really. I know probably about as much about the intricacies and nuances of dn'b as you do psytrance, fair enough. I hear some d n' b every now and then that is interesting enough for me, but for the most part it is a bit too monotonous and driving and not nearly mental enough for my tastes... So, any recommendations of d n' b that is seriously dark and mental and will kinda scare the fuck out of a dancefloor?

Cindersadnb
12-12-2007, 11:13 PM
breakcore would probably be something you might like 9its too mental for me and i h ave a fucked up head)

or check out:

Switch technique
Current value
titanzero (mah boys)
Hue-e and Alan (austin guys)
Axis and trank
Panacea
dj GIS

i could go on

Cold Harbor
12-13-2007, 02:36 AM
I like some Pendulum....quality uk DnB...

Jesus F. Christ
12-13-2007, 03:03 AM
I'd like me some noizecore, experimental sounds gabba, (Fuckparade shit)
(That's what I'm listening to now, lol.)

One of these day I'll get to do a lil psy.

Speaking of psy, HEY NICK what happened to my psy mix...the red one?

Cindersadnb
12-13-2007, 06:14 AM
lol@ Pendulum

educate yourself, there is life beyond Pendulum

smtproductions
12-13-2007, 12:46 PM
yeah there is .. they are EWUN and SKYNET this friday!!! at skylounge. be there and get some education on a huge ass soundsystem..

tictac
12-13-2007, 02:06 PM
Hey, I play psy. I see no one asking me to play. That's pretty funny...

Oh well. Didn't plan on getting a job around here anyway. I've already been told no. Their loss....

BTW, I might be going to Zion, just because Jesus will be playing there. I love Jesus...

thegooddale
12-13-2007, 03:07 PM
Hey, I play psy. I see no one asking me to play. That's pretty funny...

What style of psy do you play? What artists are you into? We throw lots of psy parties, if you want to get me a demo I could probably get you a slot...

thegooddale
12-13-2007, 03:11 PM
Also, I get very disappointed everytime someone mentions a "dark" d n' b artist, and I check them out to find some ok tracks, then almost to a tee, there is some really bad vocal snippet in there(usually female and "sensual")... Less vocals and more growls, chains clanging around, and screams people... FOCUS!!!

Jesus F. Christ
12-13-2007, 06:41 PM
I'm down for some screams.

Yeah Johannes here does some psy.
Hey mister Vampyromorpha, why arent there any downloadable set I can listen to by you?
(or maybe there are just no one told lil ol Jesus T_T)

AOS
12-13-2007, 09:50 PM
Also, I get very disappointed everytime someone mentions a "dark" d n' b artist, and I check them out to find some ok tracks, then almost to a tee, there is some really bad vocal snippet in there(usually female and "sensual")... Less vocals and more growls, chains clanging around, and screams people... FOCUS!!!

Actually to be honest, in response to your previous reply, I used to listen to a fair bit of Goa, psy, and some of the other trances out there way back when. As I've gotten older I've moved on though, but I do or have at least tried to listen to everything out there. As far as "dark" dnb, along with what Cinder said there's Bong Ra for crazed raggacore, Shitmat, the usual Aphex/Venetian Snares combo, or even some of the Trouble n Bass crew (Drop the Lime, Starkey, Mathhead, DJ C to name a few), all of whom are doing the breakcore, dubcore, crazed big breakbeats type shit.

Some of Goldie's new stuff is pretty fuckin' cool (stuff he's doing as his alter ego Rufige Kru). Counterstrike, Cativo, Krust, Klute, and Amit come to mind for some very non-dancefloor DnB that has cool stuff going on, yet makes you want to punch kittens and light shit on fire. There's also a lot of stuff on the Renegade Hardware back catalog that was pretty effing dark and evil for its time, along with the usual stuff you can find from Barcode, Algorythm, and Outbreak.

Gum
12-14-2007, 02:16 AM
Fuck all this genre talk guys we all know

Happy Hardcore its where its at

no homo

-Gum-

Jesus F. Christ
12-14-2007, 03:14 AM
Happycore IS WRONG!

Gum
12-14-2007, 03:18 AM
Happycore IS WRONG!

ROFL! Remember when we used to be into it? I am sure you were into it too Jesus : P

-Gum-

Jesus F. Christ
12-14-2007, 06:02 AM
Only HHC I like is when it's coming from a DDR game, son.

BTW who the hell is "we"?

Gum
12-14-2007, 07:11 AM
Only HHC I like is when it's coming from a DDR game, son.

BTW who the hell is "we"?

lol I was just cracking a joke to a hardcore doode....its one of those assumption things...were the person talking might (usually) be totally wrong : P
(You know...assuming that everyone that thought HHC was kool was like...16)
Kinda like a flashback?

Fuck it, Thanks for killing me Jesus : P

-Gum-

thegooddale
12-14-2007, 10:32 AM
Actually to be honest, in response to your previous reply, I used to listen to a fair bit of Goa, psy, and some of the other trances out there way back when. As I've gotten older I've moved on though, but I do or have at least tried to listen to everything out there. As far as "dark" dnb, along with what Cinder said there's Bong Ra for crazed raggacore, Shitmat, the usual Aphex/Venetian Snares combo, or even some of the Trouble n Bass crew (Drop the Lime, Starkey, Mathhead, DJ C to name a few), all of whom are doing the breakcore, dubcore, crazed big breakbeats type shit.

Some of Goldie's new stuff is pretty fuckin' cool (stuff he's doing as his alter ego Rufige Kru). Counterstrike, Cativo, Krust, Klute, and Amit come to mind for some very non-dancefloor DnB that has cool stuff going on, yet makes you want to punch kittens and light shit on fire. There's also a lot of stuff on the Renegade Hardware back catalog that was pretty effing dark and evil for its time, along with the usual stuff you can find from Barcode, Algorythm, and Outbreak.

Trust me, the psytrance I play is hardly even resemblant to that stuff you used to listen to... Much heavier... Some of the hippies are having a hard time swallowing it... We need new blood that doesn't get its panties bunched up by something alot different...

I saw Klute in '00 or '01 in Dallas... It was alright, I'm sure he is making something very different now. I think the best d n' b set I have seen was UFO in '97 in Houston... Anything coming out as brutal as what he was playing back then? Becuase I have never heard d n' b that dark since...

kdh
12-14-2007, 12:38 PM
both shows are like 2 minutes from where I live.. i most likely will goto both.

dnb is bad ass.. i spin it on 3 decks from time to time. d/l my mixes you might like them

i have respect for trance/psytrance as its my roots..

hardstyle and jumpstyle is completely annoying. there are not enough drugs in this world that would make me even remotely like it.

Cold Harbor
12-14-2007, 02:13 PM
both shows are like two mins from where you live???...correct me if I'm wrong but they on two different sides of town....

4ELEVEN
12-14-2007, 02:15 PM
he drives really fast

AOS
12-14-2007, 03:36 PM
EDJ has a teleporter. Don't tell anyone.

*hides from the black CIA helicopters*

NeonEmu
12-14-2007, 03:39 PM
Yeah, they're completely separated, sadly. Going to the one closest to me, in north austin! whoop whoop!

Gum
12-14-2007, 04:29 PM
I hope no one from the board fronts, If you see me don't hesitate saying hi, I know I may look like a fucking asshole/elitist, but I am a sweetheart : D

<3 you guys,

-Gum-

kdh
12-14-2007, 05:13 PM
both shows are like two mins from where you live???...correct me if I'm wrong but they on two different sides of town....

for some reason i thought they were on both on howard..

wierd. been a long week.

kdh
12-14-2007, 05:14 PM
he drives really fast

VERY. should see me deliver pizzas. =)

kdh
12-14-2007, 05:14 PM
EDJ has a teleporter. Don't tell anyone.

*hides from the black CIA helicopters*

tsk tsk.. everyone knows but you. =)

tictac
12-14-2007, 05:48 PM
I hope no one from the board fronts, If you see me don't hesitate saying hi, I know I may look like a fucking asshole/elitist, but I am a sweetheart : D

<3 you guys,

-Gum-

No fronts, I'm just a dick...

j/k

Jesus F. Christ
12-14-2007, 09:48 PM
I'm fronting, than again I don't even know who the fuck you are Gum.
Ehh I'm sure we'll meet somehow :)
Wait which one are you going to again.

Looking forward to hanging out with my buddy Johannes.

Jesus F. Christ
12-14-2007, 09:48 PM
hardstyle and jumpstyle is completely annoying. there are not enough drugs in this world that would make me even remotely like it.

AMEN!

Gum
12-14-2007, 10:10 PM
You are mean -tissue box-

: P

yaya, I am going to Zion sir.

-Gum-

TeknoSounds
12-15-2007, 12:01 AM
Speaking of psy, HEY NICK what happened to my psy mix...the red one?

Heh ya sorry about that...around the time you sent it to me was reinstalling stuff on a new harddrive... then past week or so been rearranging the living room for the new tv stand.
But ya should be uploading that asap.

Think I'll be headed out to Zion myself...believe me and my friend Heather are goin :D

Jesus F. Christ
12-15-2007, 01:18 AM
Heh ya sorry about that...around the time you sent it to me was reinstalling stuff on a new harddrive... then past week or so been rearranging the living room for the new tv stand.
But ya should be uploading that asap.

Think I'll be headed out to Zion myself...believe me and my friend Heather are goin :D

lol @ ur sig Nick
"Something at a warehouse"
Pretty much sums up this whole thread.

bizzo
12-16-2007, 03:06 PM
went to the warehouse where zion will be last night and it was pretty sick. couple problems with plumbing but should be squared away by the end of the week. i would strongly recommend zion...

and there is also another sick show there the 19th of january, which will be the after hours venue for sure after lee burridge. haulr.

STEVEN*512
12-16-2007, 04:56 PM
went to the warehouse where zion will be last night and it was pretty sick. couple problems with plumbing but should be squared away by the end of the week. i would strongly recommend zion...

and there is also another sick show there the 19th of january, which will be the after hours venue for sure after lee burridge. haulr.

Correction.. ZION is being held in a bigger venue down south of Burleson

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v217/512/zion_front.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v217/512/zion_02copy.jpg

bizzo
12-16-2007, 05:40 PM
right you are.
tell your graphics guy to use spell check. haulr.

STEVEN*512
12-16-2007, 06:02 PM
lol @ wharehouse... kinda wish it said whorehouse.... :giggity:

bizzo
12-16-2007, 06:28 PM
eh... it happens :)
gonna be fucking sick. i <3 big rich.

NeonEmu
12-16-2007, 09:39 PM
I <3 big rich too, gahdamn! I had no idea until last night. Wahoo! At the wHarehouse :p

Gahdamnit. Parties are too fuckin far away from me! Frikkin a. I'll go. But only because I love you, Steven. xP

STEVEN*512
12-16-2007, 10:21 PM
:chewy::chewy::chewy::chewy::chewy::chewy:

TeknoSounds
12-16-2007, 10:48 PM
Got me a date woo :D wow...first new years eve I won't be by myself :p actually...thats really sad :cry:

but its ok now heh. see everyone out there!

Jesus F. Christ
12-17-2007, 12:41 AM
Brining some old friends to this show, all the way from Germany.
Can't wait.

LucasWade
12-17-2007, 12:17 PM
Don't forget we'll be having a sick ass LIVE drummer performing with Daveed and Jay Nicole! It's going to be insane!!! Breaks set with a LIVE drummer! Don't miss out!

STEVEN*512
12-17-2007, 02:17 PM
Don't forget we'll be having the sickest female dj that Austin Texas has to offer
The Reverend Kathy Russell (http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=17095223&MyToken=2fc3b838-91aa-4027-9a84-dd331e578b21)

AOS
12-17-2007, 04:14 PM
Aw this rivalry is so cute! You guys should do it like they did in CA back in the day and call the cops on each other for noise, minor, and drug violations. :D

davemolina
12-17-2007, 04:50 PM
I think there should be dancefighting...with knives

STEVEN*512
12-17-2007, 05:34 PM
Aw this rivalry is so cute! You guys should do it like they did in CA back in the day and call the cops on each other for noise, minor, and drug violations. :D

Its not about that, I'm just trying to make sure people know that my party is the place to be on NYE...

bizzo
12-17-2007, 05:46 PM
Its not about that, I'm just trying to make sure people know that my party is the place to be on NYE...
this. anywon who doesnt at least show up for some of the talent is fagay.

Cindersadnb
12-17-2007, 05:51 PM
not to be a dick but

I would go to the warehouse... you have 5 dj's whom Ive looked up and respected thru out the years

STEVEN*512
12-17-2007, 05:55 PM
not to be a dick but

I would go to the warehouse... you have 5 dj's whom Ive looked up and respected thru out the years

much props... thanks man

Jules
12-17-2007, 07:17 PM
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c326/JayNicole_bu/Final_genesis_front.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c326/JayNicole_bu/Final_genesis_back_02.jpg

^^ has my vote! :)

bizzo
12-17-2007, 07:23 PM
i wont lie. im going to both.

Gum
12-17-2007, 07:41 PM
I think there should be dancefighting...with knives

I am glad I was not the only one thinking about that

damn that makes me feel so much better now...

-Gum-

AOS
12-17-2007, 11:22 PM

If I didn't have to work at 6 am on New Year's Day, I'd be in it to win it, mayne.

Cold Harbor
12-18-2007, 01:32 AM
...if it is anything like flashback....and Im betting it is....it would be foolish not to go the a512 event....my question is it gonna be the same light setup like flashback or a new one?

LucasWade
12-18-2007, 09:29 AM
The BucklUp name speaks for itself...see you guys at the show...you won't have to worry about being disappointed...

kdh
12-18-2007, 10:05 AM
The BucklUp name speaks for itself...see you guys at the show...you won't have to worry about being disappointed...

this one is like 6 minutes from where I live.. I most likely would go. =) I should have copies of my new CD and DVD mixed in 5.1 surround sound ready for this show!

AnomiChris
12-18-2007, 11:11 AM
Luke said it Folks.... Yall should know by now BUCKLUP always brings the people Themed parties and we take our time into planning our shows so you will remember who brought it yall proper!!! Remember Baby Anne? Until that night Sky has never been decorated like that ever!

>if it is anything like flashback....and Im betting it is....it would be foolish not to go the a512 event....my question is it gonna be the same light setup like flashback or a new one?<

Man................... Wait till yall see what BUCKLUP has in store for yall and The big Suprise wich noone knows about untill you arive!!!
It won't be nothing like Flashback Trust that!!

$5 "ALL NIGHT" CANT BEAT THAT FOLKS!! Keyword> "ALL NIGHT"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STEVEN*512
12-18-2007, 12:14 PM
Luke said it Folks.... Yall should know by now BUCKLUP always brings the people Themed parties and we take our time into planning our shows so you will remember who brought it yall proper!!! Remember Baby Anne? Until that night Sky has never been decorated like that ever!

>if it is anything like flashback....and Im betting it is....it would be foolish not to go the a512 event....my question is it gonna be the same light setup like flashback or a new one?<

Man................... Wait till yall see what BUCKLUP has in store for yall and The big Suprise wich noone knows about untill you arive!!!
It won't be nothing like Flashback Trust that!!

$5 "ALL NIGHT" CANT BEAT THAT FOLKS!! Keyword> "ALL NIGHT"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you get what ya pay for....

Cindersadnb
12-18-2007, 12:29 PM
I have Had discussions with Steven about this and I'l say it again...

date Stomping. Stop it. Now

the only day that can be stomped is NYE, lets face it, everyone needs variety especially on this day but every other day, its not kosher and has to stop.

That's all I will say about that...

AnomiChris
12-18-2007, 12:42 PM
Wow man that's pretty harsh! Your totaly mocking the Westworld Venue and yet he was nice enough to let you throw a party there...

you get what ya pay for....

If that's the case Everyone was overcharged, including myself> FLASHBACK shulda been Free...

Like I said wait till BUCKLUP steps up to the plate!!! Yall won't be dissapointed

STEVEN*512
12-18-2007, 12:51 PM
Wow man that's pretty harsh! Your totaly mocking the Westworld Venue and yet he was nice enough to let you throw a party there...

If that's the case Everyone was overcharged, including myself> FLASHBACK shulda been Free...

Like I said wait till BUCKLUP steps up to the plate!!! Yall won't be dissapointed

I WASN'T TALKING ABOUT THE VENUE, THE PARTY, OR EVEN BUCKLUP FOR THAT MATTER,I WAS TALKING ABOUT YOU CHRIS....

AnomiChris
12-18-2007, 01:45 PM
Man.....it just sounded like u wer talking about the venue itself..i know u wernt talking about Bucklup/Look I know we are both promoting our parties and yeah we want everyone to know where to be this night yada yada yada/

The truth of the matter is no matter if everyone decides to say forget it ima stay home with my family or watnot and ditch both parties .. We are still going to be surrounded by good friends and people and still have a great time!! So with that sed sorry for previous negativity and hope evryone has a great,safe night!!!

STEVEN*512
12-18-2007, 01:53 PM
Man.....it just sounded like u wer talking about the venue itself..i know u wernt talking about Bucklup/Look I know we are both promoting our parties and yeah we want everyone to know where to be this night yada yada yada/

The truth of the matter is no matter if everyone decides to say forget it ima stay home with my family or watnot and ditch both parties .. We are still going to be surrounded by good friends and people and still have a great time!! So with that sed sorry for previous negativity and hope evryone has a great,safe night!!!

Thats sounds BUENO to me...

SOLARBABY
12-18-2007, 01:57 PM
it's our wedding anniversary! 8 years! hmmm.... where to go?:biggrin:

NeonEmu
12-18-2007, 03:12 PM
My god, you guys need to calm down. It's A PARTY. Not a frikkin life or death, whoever gets the least people gets killed thing. CHILL. Both of your parties will be BUENO. I'm sure of it.

Did you guys switch venues?! And how is Ram-z playing at both?! xD

Sir Nasty
12-18-2007, 03:18 PM
Screw it Im throwin my own warehouse party.. I renting out a U-haul place and having hundreds of stages,,, What what... JK

Party on fellas

Atom West
12-18-2007, 03:23 PM

Rock star? Haha hell yeah! You guys are funny. I know I am going to both parties!
I hope no one cries about it. But I can already figure out that both these parties will be a success. If anybody has any questions regarding what Westworld is about you can ask me. Its basically a record label that has partys to promote a few of the people on it. I have a warehouse that I have parties in and also rent the place out. So if you see @ westworld warehouse it doesnt mean its one of of our parties. Our next official party is Jan 19th with Simply Jeff, Cereal Killaz, Kelly Reverb and more. And starting feb 1 there will be regular parties on the 1st and 3rd Fridays every month. And I hope people from both these crews come to my warehouse and play nice.I am sure they will!

smtproductions
12-18-2007, 04:29 PM
nice place. i was there for a few hours.. i have a couple suggestions though.. it's great to have smoking inside the building for a change but without proper ventilation it really gets annoying when the eyes start burning form being inside.
Also, it's very dark in those back corners, not bad for people who are are fucked up to go chill in but dangerous for you as the venue owner. for the sake of creating a huge liability i would get some kind of "mood" lighting to be able to keep track of the people in the corners.
More seats would be good too.. it is a warehouse venue, but you are catering to the 18+ crowd and even older in some people's cases.. we don't want to get drunk while standing up all night..

peace
Dustin

Atom West
12-18-2007, 05:30 PM
Great suggestions. I appreciate your advice and I actually think I will do all those things. Drop in some more couches and some mood lighting. and occasionally opening my bay door for a few minutes at a time and standing there with it.

Jesus F. Christ
12-18-2007, 07:39 PM
Couches would be nice. Yeah it was creepy and dark back there...that's where I was all night...in the shadows >:)
and yes my eyes were burnin

But I did like the venue..so much potential it has :)

Dancefighting with knifes is good to do with some hardcore :)

Lucky
12-19-2007, 02:53 AM
as much fun as both parties look and the fact that i know people on both line ups that are only playing at one event, i will only be going to one show. i have spent my new years eves at multiple places before and dont really want to do it again. esp. if i am paying a cover, gas and have other people with me.

and yes this does mean that some of you will see me again, if only for the night.

tictac
12-19-2007, 09:08 AM
If everything goes right, I already got a big group of people coming with me to Zion. And most of them have never even been to a rave before, this should be interesting. One guy asked me if they slip stuff into your drink at parties. Man that shit cracked me up.

smtproductions
12-19-2007, 02:29 PM
One guy asked me if they slip stuff into your drink at parties. .

only if you want them to!

Jackrabbit
12-19-2007, 02:33 PM
The text on this website is so small that I'm bombarded by all the sigs and graphics that I can't understand what the heck is going on :D

tictac
12-19-2007, 05:04 PM
Dustin, go ahead and slip something in my drink, I won't complain. Actually it would be kinda funny. Hey no roofies....

Gum
12-19-2007, 05:40 PM
I think anyone would be able to get away with slipping things in my drink. I wouldint mind, but the likeliness that a female would do so is unlikely.

One of these days, : D

-Gum-

Jesus F. Christ
12-19-2007, 06:07 PM
If everything goes right, I already got a big group of people coming with me to Zion. And most of them have never even been to a rave before, this should be interesting. One guy asked me if they slip stuff into your drink at parties. Man that shit cracked me up.

I really hope you make it buddy! :) Gonna be great times.

TeknoSounds
12-19-2007, 09:20 PM
The text on this website is so small that I'm bombarded by all the sigs and graphics that I can't understand what the heck is going on :D

can turn off alot of the image stuff in your usercp I believe.

STEVEN*512
12-26-2007, 05:08 PM
THE CHOICE IS YOURS
http://uplink.space.com/attachments/350198-red_pill_or_blue_pill.jpg

JustJoe
12-26-2007, 05:10 PM
I choose the yellow pill which keeps my ass in SA for the night

Hope everyone has a dope NYE, wherever you end up

STEVEN*512
12-26-2007, 05:13 PM
I choose the yellow pill which keeps my ass in SA for the night

Hope everyone has a dope NYE, wherever you end up

I THOUGHT YOU WOULD HAVE CHOOSEN THE GREEN ONE . . . LOL

tictac
12-26-2007, 05:16 PM
What happens if you eat both pills?

STEVEN*512
12-26-2007, 05:21 PM
What happens if you eat both pills?
YOUR TONGUE TURNS PURPLE

SOLARBABY
12-26-2007, 09:29 PM
Screw it Im throwin my own warehouse party.. I renting out a U-haul place and having hundreds of stages,,, What what... JK

ok do u have comfy couches and do u have stuff to slip in peeps drinks?:friday::headbang:

DjExotic
12-26-2007, 11:31 PM
So I guess you guys have talked about this music selection before.

And "lol" at "Sandy Vaginas"

I personally love dnb, but I would like to hear something a little diff sometimes. Ive noticed in the 512 drum and bass tends to be "the choice."

.....we need some jumpstyle :headbang:

You guys crack me up btw.

-Gum-

pretty soon, i well be spining jumpstyle with lil help from footjump records. yo,steve have you had a chance to talk to dj intense from t3h/footjump records!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26zbqWHQyOI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WN0CNHtLYJg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63hW1xra1uw

he going to book up til april in spain and germany! you better book him or you going to wait in line to book him!

tictac
12-27-2007, 12:47 AM
That last video is fucking gay, sorry.

It did make me laugh though. How the hell can you dance to that...

...interesting music?

Gum
12-27-2007, 12:55 AM
FUCKING DOOP 2007!!! (video is kinda weak but, I love looney tunez anyway) Thats what I am talking about bitches fucking JUMP.

"interesting music" Mr. Chem said... lolz...

<3 Jumping,

-Gum-

Cindersadnb
12-27-2007, 01:09 AM
zOMG!! booked up in spain and whare?? who fuckin cares!

music is garbage anyways...

JustJoe
12-27-2007, 01:09 AM
Wow.....

I'm actually speechless

JustJoe
12-27-2007, 01:12 AM
Seriously

I got nothing over here

:dunno:

Gum
12-27-2007, 01:34 AM
: /

Is this why we have such a crappy scene? :twisted:

-Gum-

JustJoe
12-27-2007, 01:39 AM
:roll2:

tictac
12-27-2007, 01:39 AM
Naw. It's just most of us get stuck in one type of music and stay there.

Gum
12-27-2007, 01:41 AM
Yea, I have gathered that in the short amount of time i've been posting on this board.

-Gum-

tictac
12-27-2007, 01:44 AM
LMAO! You learn quick. I try to listen to different types of music all the time. Some stuff I'm just not feelin, like jumpstyle. I'm not saying it's all crap, just not my cup of tea. I wouldn't dance to it...

Gum
12-27-2007, 01:47 AM
Yea, I feel you (I was not aiming at you or anything to begin with) I am just saying some people just have the balls to come out and say music is crap when in reality they themselves have not produced anything of equal or better quality.

: /

This sorta behavior is common,

-Gum-

Don't Front.

tictac
12-27-2007, 01:56 AM
I am just saying some people just have the balls to come out and say music is crap when in reality they themselves have not produced anything of equal or better quality.

I totally agree. I've said this before. Trust me, you're waiting you're breath.

JustJoe
12-27-2007, 04:23 AM
So just because someone else has had success, they're above criticism?

I can only speak for myself, but when I say something is crap, that's my opinion as a music lover, not as a dj / producer / musician. When I say that trance / hardstyle / etc sucks, that's my honest opinion, which I'm entitled to. If someone says that my mixes / tracks suck, then oh well, they're entitled to theirs as well. I'm not saying that just because hating on said genre is the in thing to do. Me saying something something sucks doesn't necessarily translate to "I'm a badass and can do better." With your logic, me saying that *insert random token white guy on every NBA team here* sucks means that I think I could take him one on one.

Don't get your panties is such a wad, yo

ArcAngel
12-27-2007, 05:14 AM
video 1 hard house video 2 hard house video three jump style.

Hard house can be ok jump style on the other hand just not that appealing to me like hard style. I'll stick with good old hardcore.

DjExotic
12-27-2007, 07:15 AM
he was mixing old school hardhouse into jumpstyle. he been gettin me into jumpstyle for a good while. i just made a track call psyho shit jump and intense is doing his remix version of my song for footjump records.! and working on a another track of a remix of dj venom song separte journey. ya well see when i put out bangin hard v.3 when i mix hardhouse into jumpstyle on mix one!

omg jumpstyle shit!

p.s. yes, i well put in hardcore on the mix two! just having a hard time for the records over sea gettin stock up!

Cindersadnb
12-27-2007, 09:33 AM
im with Joe completely on the opinions. Dont get y our panochas all bruised up. Man the fuck up and realize "well, ok they have opinions, so be it." fucking christ.

the only 2 people on this board that spin hardcore and seems to be hardcore are arcangel and jesus.f.christ. the rest of your so called "hardcore" fans are pansies. ha

Gum
12-27-2007, 01:17 PM
haha and they come out : D

<3 you guys,

-Gum-

Its kool, I had discussed this with a friend of mine and he pretty much cleared it up that most people on here talk shit and make fun about it when they meet at events. My panocha isint hurt I was just saying to cheer up you fucking grumpy asses. : D

JustJoe
12-27-2007, 01:28 PM
Eh.....just a pet peeve of mine.

Hate the whole "you haven't done it, so you can't have an opinion" thing.

Gum
12-27-2007, 01:52 PM

Hey man I feel you there too but, I was just voicing it out. Not ness. targeting, its all good.

<3,

-Gum-

Zild
12-27-2007, 02:28 PM

Totally true, but I think in this case Joe you ARE a BETTER producer. Being signed to labels and booked in Spain don't make someone better only more successful.

DjExotic
12-27-2007, 09:22 PM
im with Joe completely on the opinions. Dont get y our panochas all bruised up. Man the fuck up and realize "well, ok they have opinions, so be it." fucking christ.

the only 2 people on this board that spin hardcore and seems to be hardcore are arcangel and jesus.f.christ. the rest of your so called "hardcore" fans are pansies. ha

well, that kinda true but i been lacking off hardcore for almost a year now. i been more focus on hardhouse and jumpstyle for a good while! to get me wrong but i do spin hardcore. just wait til summer!

STEVEN*512
12-31-2007, 03:15 PM
10 Jesus F Christ vs The ArcAngel
11 Atom West
12 4 Eleven
1 Rev. Kathy Russell
2 Tjunglist
3 Rik Stylz
4 Ram-z
5 Po Johnny
6 special guest
7 special guest
8 special guest
9 special guest

10 Elisha
11 Hallowed
12 Big Rich
1 Adan vs Johnny I
2 Exceed
3 Luna vs Staad
4 Dj DS
5 Tribe
6 special guest
7 special guest
8 special guest
9 special guest

STEVEN*512
12-31-2007, 03:19 PM
by the way, we are going til 9am, so when your done with the rest, come to the BEST

DjExotic
12-31-2007, 05:34 PM
hell, i don't know if i going be their that long! but fuck it!

STEVEN*512
01-02-2008, 05:35 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v217/512/l_ad6d32bfb9629ef46f1d6a2b4cdb5457.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v217/512/l_a3e31f16884dd8eef907a4d16825b1e8.jpg