PDA

View Full Version : PryZm - Devolution (2001)

Espre
07-09-2004, 10:00 PM
One of my older mixes from November 2001 (released at the party Atlantis [Orgasmic])... a lot of people request this mix by e-mail so i figure i would finally upload it once again for the public... Most consider this my best CD, it was recorded in one take with no prior planning as well... so it was mixed on the fly like i play live. Its not quite as uplifting as my CD before this one (Sin-ergy), but it doesn't get as trancy... hope yall enjoy!

right-click and save as...
http://celestialmusik.com/musik/Pryzm-Devolution.mp3

PryZm - Devolution (2001)

1. TV Static Intro
2. Blaze feat. Palmer Brown - My Beat (Ambassador Extended Mix)
3. Beat Reality - Get Hooked (E Craig Mix)
4. Signum - What Ya Got 4 Me? (Kumara Remix)
5. Mauro Picotto - Iguana (BK & Nick Sentience Mix)
6. Andy Farley - Concentrate (BK's HHA Remix)
7. *The Organ Donors - Devolution
8. Justin Bourne - My House
9. Johnny Naplam & Dynamic Intervention - Back to the Funk 2001
10. Cortina - Music is Moving (BK & dBm Amber Mix)
11.*Lepore vs. Jon Doe - Trust Me (VIP Remix Session A)
12. JFK - Whiplash (Bad Habit Boys Remix)
13. *Tiesto - Flight 643 (Tiesto vs. Kosheen Edit)
14. Blaze feat. Palmer Brown - My Beat (Derrick Carter's Disco Circus Mix)
15. TV Static Outro

* Denotes a Dub Plate Promo (Excuse the sound quality if you notice crackles or low EQ levels on these records)

btw - its UK Hardhouse, Hard Trance, and a hint of Techno for those who are interested...

OniCon
07-10-2004, 12:40 AM
aww man...I CAN'T ESCAPE YOU!! :rofl: jk I will dl it tonight and burn to disc so I can have it. I don't think I ever got this one!

Ladies and gents, if you like UK Hard House, Hard Trance...then THIS is a mix you may not want to miss...PryZm has the skillz! :D

Espre
07-10-2004, 02:57 AM
PryZm has the skillz! :D

in a former life.. yes...

lol :lol:

thanks for the compliments mike.

OniCon
07-10-2004, 03:25 PM
c'mon you knowz you have the skills! I am gonna start dl now!

Espre
07-10-2004, 03:30 PM
i swear i gave you a copy of this one way back in the day... i dunno though.. I did a pretty large run of em (like 500 copies), i think i was giving them out at alot of parties back then. Its the sequel to my Sin-ergy mix, thats why it starts out the same with the tv static... i'm currently working on a new mix, like the first one in 2 years. Its going to be like a greatest hits i guess... i am putting all my favorite tracks i use to spin over the past 5 years on it, so some old SpyRoom memories are going to be flowing on this one.

Espre
07-11-2004, 01:54 PM
Tracklisting added...

that was tough.. it has been so long since i played any of those records it was hard to remember which mixes i used and such. So i spent the better half of my morning digging in the piles and piles of records for them... i never knew how many records i have till just now.