PDA

View Full Version : Room for rent...

O n e L o v e
07-31-2008, 08:13 AM
Brian and I are moving out of our place so there will be a room open if anybody is looking for a place. The rent is cheap but its not in the best are of town. It's on Dorset Dr. off of Runberg and Aberdeen. If anybody is interested please contact me so we can get you set up with the roomies that are still living there. Meet them and see if the place is gonna work for you.

When Brian and I lived there we shared a room, our friends Melanie and Greg shared a room, and then our other roomate had his own room. The rent for Brian and I both combined came out to 340, but I am not sure what the situation is now, now that Mel, Greg,Brian and I are all moving out and 1 other roomate is moving in. I do know that the total rent is 850 and its a 3 bedroom house.

Sir Nasty
07-31-2008, 08:31 AM
I believe 4Eleven was lookin for a place..

4ELEVEN
07-31-2008, 09:08 AM
Si,
but thats alil far from my work
and im looking 4 something mid Sept,
so i dont know if they'd want to wait on that.
i'll send you a PM in a few days,
find out more details
going to the RGV tonight. be back on monday

i'll bump my thread up in a few cuz it ended up way down there
who knew so many people were buying and selling things here

4ELEVEN
07-31-2008, 09:09 AM
oh yea,
why is everyone moving? anything i should know about?

O n e L o v e
08-01-2008, 07:51 AM
oh yea,
why is everyone moving? anything i should know about?

Melanie and Greg had family emergencies to deal with. Brian and I found a much better deal...don't get me started...lets just say we are in heaven right now. Unfortunately we found a dope place but now we are broke till next month, but what else is new with gar and grocery prices.

Anyway...this plac is definitely not d dream pad, but it is CHEAP...feel free to PM me if you are interested...and I mean anybody, not just 4Eleven. I told my other roomie I'd help out with findin him another roomate ASAP, even though Brian and I were not on the lease and we are paying for a full moth we won't even be there.

so yeah hel me fill it if you can.

thanks.