PDA

View Full Version : Hey motherfuckers!

getbent
01-15-2009, 12:07 AM
I just spent 7 more days in county biatches! I swear to god, I'm never going back up into that ho! They had me celling with someone already convicted of murder. I don't even have a felony, wtf dude!

AOS
01-15-2009, 12:22 AM
Story, please.

AOS
01-15-2009, 12:24 AM
:ttiwwp:

getbent
01-15-2009, 12:25 AM
Fuck no. Last time I told the details, I regreted it for weeks. Thanks Dirk, well, you can blame him. I'm not telling. Just know that I've been hanging with some real *****s and they taught me some shit, lol.

getbent
01-15-2009, 12:26 AM
Fuck Bexar County, that's all I gotta say...

getbent
01-15-2009, 02:52 AM
BTW, I have a myspace page back up for those fools who need proof that I'm no dumby...

Enjoy my tribal beatz....

SUPERKING
01-15-2009, 03:25 AM
you cant just give part of the story and not give the other !

Paul_James a.k.a. PJ
01-15-2009, 05:05 AM
hey come on he had his shyt pushed in again. let him have some shred of dignity.:twisted: just playing bent.

AOS
01-15-2009, 07:48 AM
:alientwo:

AOS
01-15-2009, 07:49 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/desantnik/GIF/953343d1.gif

AOS
01-15-2009, 07:49 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/desantnik/GIF/trumpled7.gif

AOS
01-15-2009, 07:50 AM
Leave Josh alone!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/desantnik/87873067.jpg

Sir Nasty
01-15-2009, 08:15 AM
Ive been locked up for 4 years now! Except I get paid for it. Seen/heard/delt/smelt it all.

Nah but I'm outside your bars. I currently work for T.D.C.J (Texas Department of Criminal Justice) and the system is pretty throwed. County does suck.

getbent
01-15-2009, 08:16 AM
Leave Josh alone!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/desantnik/87873067.jpg

LMAO, dude, if you guys can get that fool to actually say that on youtube I'll pay you a million dollars!

perpetualnoize
01-15-2009, 08:32 AM
Sorry to hear that Josh...that sux. Hey at least u did just county and not prison.

getbent
01-15-2009, 08:56 AM
Well, I guess I'll tell part of the story. I had a warrent out for my arrest anyway because there was one month during the summer that I just didn't have the money for probation and classes. So I was going to have to go back to that bitch regardless, it was just a matter of time. It was kinda fucked up though, I mean, the circumstances and the reason why the cops "found" me, lol. I won't go into more detail, lol. It's better told in person. Just know that I'm going to finish my shit this time and get a good lawyer; fuck those court appointed attorneys!

Oh, and no worries, I didn't land another charge or anything, thank god.

c02
01-15-2009, 09:08 AM
you were caught at a rest stop out in the field with a bunch of "friends" right? :ashamed

getbent
01-15-2009, 09:21 AM
Something like that, heh.

d's nuts
01-15-2009, 09:22 AM
LMAO, dude, if you guys can get that fool to actually say that on youtube I'll pay you a million dollars!

if you had a million dollars you wouldn't have been in county.

Sir Nasty
01-15-2009, 09:58 AM
http://www.newscientist.com/data/images/ns/cms/dn7529/dn7529-1_250.jpg

Paul_James a.k.a. PJ
01-15-2009, 10:05 AM
lol yeah nasty you are a mokey at the bars lol. your my fav Somma!

getbent
01-15-2009, 10:15 AM
if you had a million dollars you wouldn't have been in county.

True dat. I hate how it's all about money. The criminal justice system is a fucking wreck, and it is pissing people off to the point of no return. Something needs to be done, and I plan on doing something. The first thing I want to do is find as many people I can that has been a victim of Bexar county and go down to a city councel meeting. I promise you all, I plan to leave a fucking mark on this town before I leave it.

VIVA LA REVOLUTION!!!

Wyld Stallyns
01-15-2009, 10:54 AM
did you meet anyone special? what's his name?

getbent
01-15-2009, 11:18 AM
Yoyoyo! I just called the FBI to complain about Bexar county jail. They connected me with the Texas Rangers and a ranger is going to call me tommorrow. HAHAHA, it's already starting! I can't wait until I get that ho shut down!!! Texas Rangers are now gonna get on their ass! Hell yeah mothafucka!

Wyld Stallyns
01-15-2009, 11:35 AM
It was kinda fucked up though, I mean, the circumstances and the reason why the cops "found" me, lol. I won't go into more detail, lol.

your wife beat your ass and called the cops on you again, didn't she?

d's nuts
01-15-2009, 11:40 AM
True dat. I hate how it's all about money. The criminal justice system is a fucking wreck, and it is pissing people off to the point of no return. Something needs to be done, and I plan on doing something. The first thing I want to do is find as many people I can that has been a victim of Bexar county and go down to a city councel meeting. I promise you all, I plan to leave a fucking mark on this town before I leave it.

VIVA LA REVOLUTION!!!

who would want to listen to someone who goes to jail repeatedly?

getbent
01-15-2009, 12:59 PM
Yall bitches need to just shut the fuck up and mind your own business. You don't understand the situation, and until you stop acting like a bunch of teenagers I'm not going into my personal life anymore.

Basically, if you don't understand the situation and want to talk shit, please kill yourself, or come to my house and I'll show you what's up. I'll even post my real address this time. I would love to show any of you what I learned in jail. So if you got the balls to talk shit about my personal life, then you got the balls to come over and get your ass beat with a wooden stick, bitches. Now that's real, and yes Dirk, I'm talking to you. I still got a fucking bone to pick with you irl when ever I see you. We're gonna fucking settle this hommie. And no, it doesn't mean I want to charge you or throw a punch at you. It means I want to have a man to man conversation with you.

Wyld Stallyns
01-15-2009, 01:05 PM
I don't want to learn what you learned in jail. I have no interest in homosexual sex (with you).

getbent
01-15-2009, 01:33 PM
See dude. I bet you'll pussy out when I want to talk to you because you feel better sitting behind a computer talking shit and scaring people with your judo. I promise I'll be nice, but for real hommie, I just want to know what your problem is with me. It's best to settle it face to face. I trust you enough, being that you're a man of martial arts, that you won't get too agressive on me.

NeonJohn
01-15-2009, 02:03 PM
texas ranger isnt going to give 2 shits about what you have to say. in their eyes your already a criminal and they could care less about your feelings.. im sure your not the first to complain about that place either. its jail not a hotel josh. and i say you fight dirk or try and rape him, whatever you learned in jail... LOL

Wyld Stallyns
01-15-2009, 02:04 PM
haha what is this man of martial arts crap you keep coming back to? I like to fight, plain and simple. brazilian jiu-jitsu provides me the regular opportunity to fight w/o going to jail.

my problem with you is the same that it's always been. you're full of shit and mentally unbalanced. You don't ever STFU. I'll tell you that to your face. As long as you don't get physical with me (or imply you're going to get physical), you won't have any problems.

I'll be @ Limelight tonight, Red Eye tomorrow and Salute on Sat. I'll even buy you a few beers if you feel you need to have a conversation with me.

laurenislost
01-15-2009, 02:05 PM
thread needz moar homo-eroticism

NeonJohn
01-15-2009, 02:10 PM
see dirk is reasonable. he will even buy you a few beers! fuckin man up and actually talk with him.

d's nuts
01-15-2009, 02:22 PM
Yall bitches need to just shut the fuck up and mind your own business. You don't understand the situation, and until you stop acting like a bunch of teenagers I'm not going into my personal life anymore.

Basically, if you don't understand the situation and want to talk shit, please kill yourself, or come to my house and I'll show you what's up. I'll even post my real address this time. I would love to show any of you what I learned in jail. So if you got the balls to talk shit about my personal life, then you got the balls to come over and get your ass beat with a wooden stick, bitches. Now that's real, and yes Dirk, I'm talking to you. I still got a fucking bone to pick with you irl when ever I see you. We're gonna fucking settle this hommie. And no, it doesn't mean I want to charge you or throw a punch at you. It means I want to have a man to man conversation with you.

so your plan to stay OUT OF JAIL is to beat people with a wooden stick? oh you're right. we should follow you to the court house and protest the system.

"follow me guys i know what i'm doing.. i've been to jail a few times."

+10hitpoints
01-15-2009, 02:25 PM
http://www.kidspast.com/images/homo-etectus.jpg

laurenislost
01-15-2009, 02:30 PM
fine... jeeze (mildly SFW)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/syntax419/kgb_and_sexy_rexy.jpg

perpetualnoize
01-15-2009, 02:35 PM
fine... jeeze (mildly SFW)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/syntax419/kgb_and_sexy_rexy.jpg

Gurl aint playin around with that top and bttm....good pic. What no reach around?

getbent
01-15-2009, 02:46 PM
see dirk is reasonable. he will even buy you a few beers! fuckin man up and actually talk with him.

I'm really not going out of my way for some punk who has a problem with me. If I see him out somewhere, then we'll talk. I'm sure we'll run into eachother eventually, cause I plan on getting my shit together and go out giging. I even plan to start a band, so I'll be out and about back at events for business purposes. If he wants to buy me beers he can keep them, I don't drink. I just want to ask him face to face if he can chill the fuck out and I can do the same.

And yes, I enjoy fighting now too. I get a rise out of it, it gets my blood boiling. I've learned to enjoy that feeling.

d's nuts
01-15-2009, 02:51 PM
I'm really not going out of my way for some punk who has a problem with me. If I see him out somewhere, then we'll talk. I'm sure we'll run into eachother eventually, cause I plan on getting my shit together and go out giging. I even plan to start a band, so I'll be out and about back at events for business purposes. If he wants to buy me beers he can keep them, I don't drink. I just want to ask him face to face if he can chill the fuck out and I can do the same.

And yes, I enjoy fighting now too. I get a rise out of it, it gets my blood boiling. I've learned to enjoy that feeling.

giging? is that prison lingo?

Wyld Stallyns
01-15-2009, 03:20 PM

foolio you're the one who brought me into this thread. keep my name out your mouth lol

Your "planning" is 1 of the things I don't like about you. All you do is "plan" and talk about it. You never do anything. You're full of shit.

getbent
01-15-2009, 04:05 PM
I guess we'll see then buddy. I planned on getting married and having kids, and that sure happend. I planned on getting back into school, and that happend. I just know people with your additude that have no desire to change it don't go very far in life. I'm going places buddy, God himself has told me so. If you wanna change your additude and come along, that's great. If you wanna stay stuck like this, you'll still be an ass when you're 40, great, more power to you. All I know is I have to really worry about what I'M doing and not worry about what the douchebags/elitists/assholes are doing, cause frankly, there will always be people like that. I'm assuming once you get married and have kids (which probably won't happen cause I don't really see you getting laid anytime soon), you'll change your additude. God forbid you children turn out like you, or maybe they'll be smart and learn to hate you, heh.

And Neon, stfu. No one can talk unless they've been up in Bexar county. It's not the cops being rude. It's the unsanitary conditions and how they do business in there, like shoving 30 guys in a 10X10 holding cell for hours with the door closed where we could barely breathe. And if the Ranger doesn't give a fuck, I try another source until I find someone to listen to me. So don't try to break my spirits dude cause it's not going to work. I seek justice...

d's nuts
01-15-2009, 04:09 PM
what school did you get into? hope you didn't pay for it. if so i'd demand my money back. They didn't even teach you how to spell attitude.

Wyld Stallyns
01-15-2009, 04:12 PM
I guess we'll see then buddy. I planned on getting married and having kids, and that sure happend. I planned on getting back into school, and that happend. I just know people with your additude that have no desire to change it don't go very far in life. I'm going places buddy, God himself has told me so. If you wanna change your additude and come along, that's great. If you wanna stay stuck like this, you'll still be an ass when you're 40, great, more power to you. All I know is I have to really worry about what I'M doing and not worry about what the douchebags/elitists/assholes are doing, cause frankly, there will always be people like that. I'm assuming once you get married and have kids (which probably won't happen cause I don't really see you getting laid anytime soon), you'll change your additude. God forbid you children turn out like you, or maybe they'll be smart and learn to hate you, heh.

And Neon, stfu. No one can talk unless they've been up in Bexar county. It's not the cops being rude. It's the unsanitary conditions and how they do business in there, like shoving 30 guys in a 10X10 holding cell for hours with the door closed where we could barely breathe. And if the Ranger doesn't give a fuck, I try another source until I find someone to listen to me. So don't try to break my spirits dude cause it's not going to work. I seek justice...

haha, you always fall back on that "I'm married and have kids" thing like it's some kind of defense. There isn't a person on here who believes you got anything but trapped. Plain and simple.

You're the 1 starting shit with me, I just happen to be better (or really you're just lame) at stomping you out.

Sir Nasty
01-15-2009, 04:52 PM
:popcorn:

<<< Calls over some inmates to read all this

I Heart Teknosounds!

Paul_James a.k.a. PJ
01-15-2009, 05:01 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipZDG6__Zfc

hey aos and fred look a lil alike lol.

AOS
01-15-2009, 05:14 PM
Goddammit! ^

Ima beat you wif a baby, mufukka!

:rofl:

Paul_James a.k.a. PJ
01-15-2009, 05:34 PM
lol some one should do like a gif of that, and paste a pic of your face over his. lol now i would probly fall over dead from laughter if i ever saw it.

Paul_James a.k.a. PJ
01-15-2009, 05:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vmGAeM-OIo

bohahahahaha

Paul_James a.k.a. PJ
01-15-2009, 06:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvzPbC78p4w

elo fo sho
01-15-2009, 07:12 PM
lol dirk, i love how ironic your new sig is.

NeonJohn
01-15-2009, 09:27 PM
must be nice in never never land. il visit sometime josh!
http://www.world-wide-art.com/art/va/printjpgs/c/jcoleman/firstlookneverland.jpg

Sir Nasty
01-15-2009, 09:54 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZo0dQlAgD8

getbent
01-16-2009, 10:21 AM
Why should I get all upset over what some hipster says anyway?

getbent
01-16-2009, 12:25 PM
Besides, I'm not stuck with my wife, I love her very much, and my children as well. If I felt stuck with them, I'd be long gone, I assure you...

Wyld Stallyns
01-16-2009, 12:31 PM
who are you trying to convince?

getbent
01-16-2009, 12:32 PM
You, hipster. You just need to shut up about my wife, she never did anything to you.

getbent
01-16-2009, 12:43 PM
And Neon, I seriously hope you get caught with some exos and go to Bexar county for 6 months. Shit, you may actually enjoy prison better; the inmates love to fuck little candy kids like yourself in the ass with broomsticks!

Wyld Stallyns
01-16-2009, 12:43 PM
why are you trying to convince me? why do you care what I think?

I haven't said anything bad about your wife. If you don't want her discussed, don't bring her up.

getbent
01-16-2009, 12:46 PM
I didn't bring her up, I think you did. Anyway yeah, let's not discuss her here, if you wouldn't mind. She doesn't post here, and I'm sure she wouldn't appreciate it, ya know.

Anyhow, well, think what you want dude, in reality, you're only one person in a crowd of many so it's no sweat off my back, ya know?

djprotohippy
01-16-2009, 02:59 PM
Gawd you are a fuckin' ID 10 T. No one brought up your wife, or kids, other than you. You start more shit than anyone else that I have seen on this board. You are a worthless waste of breath and life. You can't spell worth a shit (ever hear of spell check you retarded monkey) and in general you have nothing worthwhile to say. Fuck off and die already. :hug:

getbent
01-16-2009, 03:08 PM
your wife beat your ass and called the cops on you again, didn't she?

This is what was said that set me off. Now, do I need to prove you wrong again, or should I just shove my foot in your mouth?

Wyld Stallyns
01-16-2009, 03:10 PM
has your wife never beat your ass then called the cops on you?

getbent
01-16-2009, 03:12 PM
And then Dirk tells me I make plans and never follow through. I simply said I planed on having kids someday, I've wanted kids for awhile now. I found a woman to have kids with. Sure, we're not perfect, but you guys are blowing shit way out of proportion with the problems me and my wife have. Every relationships have their problems. You guys don't understand that, that's why most of you are single. You drop a girl at the first sign of trouble, love means nothing to you.

And I know I can't spell, thanks for your input. Next time you make a spelling error I'm gonna be all over it fool.

getbent
01-16-2009, 03:15 PM
has your wife never beat your ass then called the cops on you?

I told you to shut up about her. What part of that did you not get fool?

getbent
01-16-2009, 03:17 PM
I swear, if you idiots don't stop bring my wife into this, I have no problems going to jail over putting you in the hospital. I don't have to fight you face to face. Now shut up about her. She doesn't post here, and you're talking shit about someone you have never talked to and don't even know.

Wyld Stallyns
01-16-2009, 03:19 PM
so had your wife not previously physically assaulted you then alerted municipal law enforcement that you had committed domestic battery against her person?

getbent
01-16-2009, 03:24 PM
Alright dude, that's it. You've pissed me off. This conversation is over. You better not see me in public dude. And my advice you short little fuck, practice your judo, cause I'm sneaking up on your ass when I see you. Fuck the man to man talk, you would just be a little bitch anyway. You're gonna get you're ass whooped. I've put up with you long enough...

getbent
01-16-2009, 03:27 PM
Bitch, you have no idea what crazy family you're messing with. My brother knows some shit and he'll also whoop you're little ass. And if Nick wants to ban me for saying I'll whoops your ass, then so be it. You better stay home in a couple of months cause I'll be out and about with my people and they have my back fool.

getbent
01-16-2009, 03:29 PM
And that goes for anyone else, shut up about my wife or get ready to pay with blood, I'm sick of this.

Wyld Stallyns
01-16-2009, 03:29 PM
http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/34/l_afd23680906941b89fcf279d1347985b.jpg

djprotohippy
01-16-2009, 03:52 PM
Ohhhhhh,.......I am really scared of some dorky ass white boy that has never met, or seen me in his entire life, that gets upset that someone brings up the fact that his wife beat his ass and then called the cops on him. You obviously are too dumb to realize that Dirk is doing that on purpose to piss you off, and hopefully drop off the boards all together. You don't really seem to have ANY friends on here, yet you continue to post as if you did. You also do nothing but talk shit in EVERYONE'S posts, nothing constructive, always just shit. So it's no surprise that this type of thing goes on. You are a fucking I D 10 T (IDIOT so you can figure it out) and no one, at least not that I have seen, gives a fuck if you were in jail, if your wife beat your ass, what your plans are, or if you have kids or not. So, in conclusion, SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DIE ALREADY. Sincerely, everyone else.:popcorn:

Wyld Stallyns
01-16-2009, 03:57 PM
that is not true. the last thing I want is for Josh to not post here any more.

I'm not trying to set him off, he's just so easy to flip.

He brought me into this thread

http://www.wildscreen.tv/pictures/ojmv2y37pxmbwsdsvssjwhmpo78jekqqu2dkr4i5st6da7wvqd 6bkgqxfq7h0mwjexuus0qsingle&#37;20cover%20copy.jpg

JustJoe
01-16-2009, 04:55 PM
And then Dirk tells me I make plans and never follow through. I simply said I planed on having kids someday, I've wanted kids for awhile now. I found a woman to have kids with. Sure, we're not perfect, but you guys are blowing shit way out of proportion with the problems me and my wife have. Every relationships have their problems. You guys don't understand that, that's why most of you are single. You drop a girl at the first sign of trouble, love means nothing to you.

And I know I can't spell, thanks for your input. Next time you make a spelling error I'm gonna be all over it fool.:roll2:

And if you didn't want people to bring up your "situation" with your wife, you should've never even mentioned it. You started the thread and when everyone started laughing at you rather than sypmathizing with you, you got all pissy and reverted back to douche mode.

getbent
01-16-2009, 05:02 PM
When did I mention my "situation" with my wife? I never said she had anything to do with what happend the other night, did I? Dirk brought her up first, and I ignored it. I simply stated that it was one of my PLANS in life to marry someone and have kids, and I did that. You guys love to twist thing around so you can jump into your childish shit and play games. Well I'm telling you, I'm not playing games anymore. If you want to talk about my wife either on here or behind my back, I have no problem showing you what's up. You can say whatever you want about me, I don't really give a fuck. Leave the woman I love out of this. Last warning.

Wyld Stallyns
01-16-2009, 05:06 PM
you posted the story about your wife assaulting you then having you jailed for assaulting her. it's public domain once you post it here. I didn't say anything about your wife other than asking if she did it again.

take your warnings and shove them up your ass, they might dislodge some of the shit you're full of.

JustJoe
01-16-2009, 05:06 PM
Did you not start a thread detailing what happened between you guys a while back? I'm not talking about TODAY. I doubt that anyone else here knew of it and took the liberty to enlighten the rest of the board. What I'm saying is that had you not posted that thread when you and her were having issues, then no one would've know about it.

That'd be like if those involved in the Judge Alex thread got all pissy whenever someone mentioned it. If you put it out there......

AOS
01-16-2009, 05:15 PM
:airborne:

getbent
01-16-2009, 05:50 PM
Talk all the shit you want anymore. I don't care if you're scared of me or not. I don't care to fight you online. If you want to be a little bitch and keep bring up my wife, then I'll just have to beat your ass or die trying. That goes for you too protohippy. I'm down to chill with you next Tuesday, but damn dude, don't ask for me to hate on you in a public place. The fact is, I might have to get kicked out of some places just to prove my point. I'm not taking your shit anymore. And frankly, I'm done giving it. I always let people know when I'm messing around with them. You guys seem to take it seriously. Well, I'm taking it serious, shut the fuck up about my wife, or find yourself a glass eye cause I don't give a fuck. I can take a beating just as good as I can give one bitches.

getbent
01-16-2009, 05:56 PM
And here is a fact. I see you all talk mad shit to eachother on here, worse than this, and you guys never beat eachother's ass. A fight never even breaks out at events. You know why? Cause all you raver types are full of shit and just a bunch of pussy shits. Well, I ain't in your "scene" and I can be pretty unpredictable when provoked. So all I'm saying is, if you want a real enemy, go ahead and keep pushing my buttons.

And I have 1 friend on here. Perp is my friend, a cool friend in fact, and he comes over from time to time. The rest of you I haven't met, refuse to meet, or I think you're a douche and don't go around you.

Sean Shock
01-16-2009, 06:10 PM
:rofl:

laurenislost
01-16-2009, 06:11 PM
I've seen a fight at a party once... in like Byrom, MS.. YEEHAW, MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!

KeeQ tha PhreeQ
01-16-2009, 06:16 PM
:popcorn:

getbent
01-16-2009, 06:33 PM
I've seen a fight at a party once... in like Byrom, MS.. YEEHAW, MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!

Details, plz....

I did see something break out back when Asylum was still operating. The dudes didn't even fight, they just yelled and raised their fists at eachother. That's about it. Oh yeah, and I was headbutted by Geno, who never finished the job cause he was all talk. BTW, me and Geno made cool afterward, but damn that fool had a temper, heh.

getbent
01-16-2009, 06:35 PM
BTW, Geno headbutted me at an "apartment" party while I was mixing on the decks. I realy wanted to pick up one of the decks and smash him with it after he turned his back, but it wasn't my deck. After that experience, I realized that ravers are not the people I need to associate myself with.

laurenislost
01-16-2009, 06:36 PM
Details, plz....

I did see something break out back when Asylum was still operating. The dudes didn't even fight, they just yelled and raised their fists at eachother. That's about it. Oh yeah, and I was headbutted by Geno, who never finished the job cause he was all talk. BTW, me and Geno made cool afterward, but damn that fool had a temper, heh.

Iono, it was like two rednecks fighting... pretty inappropriate if you ask me, "I believe in peace, BITCH!" :twisted:

getbent
01-16-2009, 06:44 PM
LOL, well I have some redneck in me, let me tell you. I prefer not to fight and walk away, but damn it, after awile you can only take so much ya know. Sometimes, you just got to beat some ass to get someone to learn. Maybe you guys should have got together and beat my ass along time ago. It's too late now, I'm learning my lesson about being an ass. But that doesn't mean I'm going to continue to play games. Seriously, I'm looking for trouble IRL now and not on the internet.

laurenislost
01-16-2009, 06:47 PM
sounds like a recipe for either getting either arrested or an ass-beating... either does not sound very pleasant

getbent
01-16-2009, 06:54 PM
And who one here is going to try and beat my ass?

NO ONE

Because they are afraid of going to jail. I'm not, I've already been and I can go again. I would like to stay out of that bitch, but if it's for a good enough reason, I have no problem doing it.

laurenislost
01-16-2009, 07:00 PM

NO ONE

Because they are afraid of going to jail. I'm not, I've already been and I can go again. I would like to stay out of that bitch, but if it's for a good enough reason, I have no problem doing it.

so.... okay, you really aren't helping your case much dude... You talk about being in jail, about how horrible it is, etc, and how you would like to stay out. Yet, you contradict yourself in the very next sentence on how you have no problem going back. Instead of trying to "revolutionize" the penal (heh heh heh) system, why don't you just try to stay of jail in the first place, and not act like Billy Badass?

getbent
01-16-2009, 07:14 PM
I wouldn't have to act like Billy Badass if people would stop talking about my wife.

I'm sure if you had a husband, and he didn't post here, and people wouldn't shut up about him, you'd be just as pissed. Frankly girl, this isn't any of your business, so why you getting involved?

laurenislost
01-16-2009, 07:41 PM
I wouldn't have to act like Billy Badass if people would stop talking about my wife.

I'm sure if you had a husband, and he didn't post here, and people wouldn't shut up about him, you'd be just as pissed. Frankly girl, this isn't any of your business, so why you getting involved?

You make it everyone's business when you post it on a public forum. You bring your wife into this when you mention her. No one is saying anything hateful about her, from what I can tell. And to answer your hypothetical situation, I would want my husband to defend himself, but that is just me. Seems like if you have that much of a problem with everyone you would find somewhere else to post.

Wyld Stallyns
01-16-2009, 07:49 PM

NO ONE

you know where I'm gonna be all weekend. Feel free to attack me when my back is turned, I've been practicing up on my judo.

getbent
01-16-2009, 08:19 PM
Alright, well, just keep pushing my buttons and I will hunt you down like a dog. You won't even hear me coming fool. But if you want to chill the hell out on this shit and be cool, then I'd be willing to give you another chance. I can tell you, I wasn't going to come back to the board, cause really, I'm done talking mad shit cause it's not going to help my situation. I'm going to try to get myself out there and being an ass on here isn't going to help me much. But I also refuse to take shit from anyone. I'm not fucking around anymore, I just want you guys to know that. I plan to contribute to the scene before I leave here. If you guys don't want my contribution, just keep pushing me away and I'll go somewhere else.

AOS
01-17-2009, 04:58 PM
You keep saying you'll contribute but then you find some bullshit-ass excuse not to. Or you blame it on some decade-old drama. Shit or get off the pot already, man. Once upon a time I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, but Jesus, you pretty much make it impossible with all of the holes you keep digging yourself into.

getbent
01-17-2009, 10:01 PM
Well, last year was freakin crazy. All the shit that went down made me forget my goals. Life can do that sometimes, esp living in San Antonio of all places. But I'll be ready to come out of hiding soon enough. I got a baby on the way in 3 weeks, I'm so happy. Come tax return time, I should have my setup going. Hell dude, I'm trying to organize something next week if you didn't notice. I've just got a turtle head poking out right about now.