PDA

View Full Version : You can say it with flowers....

4ELEVEN
02-09-2009, 06:12 PM
or you can prove it with diamonds!!

pfffffft
wtf

i hate it when Valentines rears its ugly head...

where's all the single people at?
happy being single?
happy being taken?

and myself? without getting into details, im in the, "its complicated" group.

Post it up singles! I'll play cupid and match you up with someone :popcorn:

TeknoSounds
02-09-2009, 06:16 PM
Single~

Not happy about it, but not really in a position to be dating anyone. Least not till I get my financial life in order again. Which is gonna require a change in work life again.

Boomcie_4
02-09-2009, 06:32 PM
I'm going to be in a bar on Valentine's day picking up all of the single ladies that are feeling bad for themselves. Everyone should feel loved on that day, and I'm here to supply that loving.

DIZZLE!
02-09-2009, 06:35 PM
Just started seeing a girl I've known for a few years. Thats a change from the Meeting-and-dating cycle I'd been on the last 2 MAJOR relationships.

4ELEVEN
02-09-2009, 06:39 PM
Single~

Not happy about it, but not really in a position to be dating anyone. Least not till I get my financial life in order again. Which is gonna require a change in work life again.

we'll find you a Sugar Mama Nicko!

JustJoe
02-09-2009, 06:40 PM
Single FTMFW

I like doing whatever I want whenever I want with whoever I want. Plus I've gotten into a habit of buying shit that I want and would hate to have to give that up.

laurenislost
02-09-2009, 06:41 PM
I'm going to be in a bar on Valentine's day picking up all of the single ladies that are feeling bad for themselves. Everyone should feel loved on that day, and I'm here to supply that loving.

dude, seriously chicks with self-esteem issues are the best in the sack...

Wyld Stallyns
02-09-2009, 08:32 PM
terminally single yo. can't wait to choke while eating alone in my apt and having my dog eat my face off.

NIN_FREAK_THE_ONLY_TIME
02-09-2009, 09:07 PM
single and it sux, bleh

NeonEmu
02-09-2009, 09:54 PM
Wa wa waaa... break out the tissues. ;_; People use it as an excuse to stay home and wallow in their own pity and loneliness, when really... if you treated it like I do... You would be going out and talking to more people and taking it as an opportunity to get to know and make more friends.

If you stay inside all sad and shit, stuffing your face with half price chocolates from HEB, hanging out with your pets, you are likely to not meet someone to date or hang out with. (Unless you have a thing for pizza guys... Rawr.) BUT if you go out, with a positive attitude, you will only attract positive people to you and things might progress from there.

Not to mention being able to pamper yourself for the cost of ONE instead of two. Delux massage package for my valentines day treat? Oooh yes. CHECK. x3

:p I'm only picking on you, please don't throw the nasty left over coconut chocolates at me!!! ;_;

Wyld Stallyns
02-09-2009, 09:57 PM
she's totally right....take this as an opportunity to go out and meet persons of the opposite sex who are desperate to find companionship. use that desperation to get into their pants then rob them.

NeonEmu
02-09-2009, 10:11 PM
LOL ok - so I forgot to mention - stay away from the ones that run up to you b/c they smelled the "single status" on you. ESPECIALLY if they hump your leg.

RUN.

:rofl:

Wyld Stallyns
02-09-2009, 10:13 PM
excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform?

DjExotic
02-09-2009, 10:17 PM
single and too busy with work. but i thinking dating again!! not now....maybe around summer.

also i am still trying to get over some issue's i had with this one person who i ain't going to name.

JT.High
02-09-2009, 10:34 PM
Dean (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0519043/): Calvin, what happens with every girl you're interested in?
Monty (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005351/): Nothing!
Dean (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0519043/): You take 'em out, you pay for everything, and you never make a move!
Monty (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005351/): And then you go home, alone, to masturbate while you cry, using your own tears as lube...
[cut off]
Calvin (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0070810/): Ok, that was once, and I was drunk, and *it was Valentine's Day*. So back off.

Radio
02-09-2009, 10:47 PM
its pretty how pretty much the single people r the majority of the repliers here,

single but not sure if i love it or hate it

laurenislost
02-09-2009, 11:09 PM
Not to mention being able to pamper yourself for the cost of ONE instead of two. Delux massage package for my valentines day treat? Oooh yes. CHECK. x3

Dude! I totally stole your idea and am getting a facial (a real one, not a money shot) and a massage! Then I may even go to cindy's to get my "date" for the evening, should be a fun night!

laurenislost
02-09-2009, 11:11 PM
excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform?

I like to roofie my own drinks, kthx!

Paul_James a.k.a. PJ
02-09-2009, 11:26 PM
josh i'm with you man. but i know it's for the best after this summer. it's pretty awesome cuz i know i usally have a date for friday evening's and shows. lol we get along to well me and this one.:biggrin: chloroform + roofies= i think we found ourselves a match already there folks!!!

NeonEmu
02-10-2009, 02:45 AM
Dude! I totally stole your idea and am getting a facial (a real one, not a money shot) and a massage! Then I may even go to cindy's to get my "date" for the evening, should be a fun night!

*high five* We certainly know how to treat a woman for valentines day! :biggrin: I can't wait... Best. Friday the 13th. EVER. (I'm going for mine before dinner then ambient camping! Weee!!)

perpetualnoize
02-10-2009, 08:19 AM
Single and not happy about it but there are slim pickings in the area.

*UnoOunce
02-10-2009, 10:33 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ur2er-STls

4ELEVEN
02-10-2009, 11:31 AM
I like to roofie my own drinks, kthx!

i set my drinks down all the time and ive never been roofied :(

AOS
02-10-2009, 12:20 PM
I tried to get your drink on Friday but Joel was watching too closely.

DizzySwoopes
02-10-2009, 12:25 PM
I'm not single, but I am spending Valentines Day with my mom. :)

d's nuts
02-10-2009, 12:41 PM
happily taken (married). but she has to work v-day. :(

NeonEmu
02-10-2009, 12:51 PM
i set my drinks down all the time and ive never been roofied :(

Just skip wearing pants next time you go out, it's a sure fired way to get the ol' roofie. :p :rofl:

Sean Shock
02-10-2009, 12:55 PM
its this time of year i always remember 3 sayings:

she'll love roses but nothing will get her to STFU like diamonds.

women should remember to look at sex the same way men look at flowers; "I don't know, I gave it to them and they seemed to like it."

and nothing says, "I love you," like sex. So to hell with the sentiments and just drop dem pants! :biggrin: