PDA

View Full Version : I'll be the first on this new lil forum

Cindersadnb
07-15-2010, 04:18 AM
Name: Andy (dj - cinder(trying to retire the name)/twitch Jenkins/covenantMS (when with Malasuerte)
How you found this site: Been here since the get go
Favorite Band/DJ(s)*: Bands - Tool, APC, Dispatch, The Antagonist, August Burns Red, Stone Sour, too many to list
dj's - Suraj K, Zero, Mr Smith, Anaken, Brad Slack, Dj Titan (not to keen on the bigger picture anymore)
Favorite Website(s) :www.sanantonioairsoft.com, www.borders.com, Hypem.com

MattyG
07-15-2010, 07:54 AM
Name: Matthew
How I found this site: Thank you rev Kathy.
Favorite bands/djs: Sheep on Drugs, Mario Romay, Mark Farina, Kruder and Dorfmiester, Herbaliser, Up, Bustle and Out, Beats Antique, Bass Nectar

JT.High
07-15-2010, 11:59 AM
Name: Joel (JT.High)
How I found this site: Nick gave me one of his cards years ago

junglist247365
07-15-2010, 12:08 PM
Name: Jon (JC)
How you found this site: Nick.. way back idk when
Favorite Band/DJ(s)*: Sublime (wtf), No Use For A Name, Alice Chains, STP, Green Day, Beatles, Clapton, Zeppelin, Floydd, BB King, Nina Simon, Mark Farina, DJ SS, Fresh, Dirty Phonics........................................... ..................................+
Breakbeat till I die
Favorite Website(s): www.everydayjunglist.com, www.teknosounds.com, www.linkedin.com, http://www.stackoverflow.com, www.experts-exchange.com

Wyld Stallyns
07-15-2010, 12:27 PM
I'm pretty sure the purpose of the introduction FORUM is so everyone makes their own "Hi I'm me" thread

+10hitpoints
07-15-2010, 01:56 PM
argumentative, i vote we move this entire forum to F&R and lock this thread :p

also, my name's mark. i'm a scorpio. i like long walks on the beach, reading poetry by a roaring fireplace, cuddling in the spoon position... and salty salty leather

jimmathy SCARECROW
07-15-2010, 02:44 PM
I'm pretty sure the purpose of the introduction FORUM is so everyone makes their own "Hi I'm me" thread

You are exactly correct.

Nick/Teknosounds stated in the chat last night he wanted/thought it would be a go idea if everyone made their own individual introduction threads instead of just one long continuous thread,

but it seems like people didn't read that and decided to go ahead and just replicate the exact same thread/format.

Therefore, I'm going to lock this thread (atleast for now) and let him figure out what he wants to do with this.

TeknoSounds
07-15-2010, 04:21 PM
Ugh yeah... guess I'll work on splitting off this thread :)