12-29-2004, 09:25 PM
Can I get a kiss from someone else?

SugaV
12-30-2004, 02:02 PM
I have never heard of those Djs...

AOS
12-30-2004, 04:01 PM

Thanks d00d for today's laugh o' the day.

Space_Clubber
12-30-2004, 06:23 PM
yikes!!

nugstep
12-30-2004, 07:03 PM
:rofl:

Sir Nasty
12-30-2004, 08:51 PM
Ive never heard of those Dj's either. Who r these lame kats.. What is this, sum kind of joke... Hahah JP... See yall out there on the first!! NaStYbOy, Anominiss, Alex Groove, Lucas Wade,, Dun Dun Duuuuuuuun, time to bring it propa.... If you missed my set on the WebCast, then youll want to tune in huuuuuurrr mofo's

AnomiChris
01-01-2005, 12:34 PM
today wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Space_Clubber
01-01-2005, 07:43 PM
they're all awesome dj's!!! I can't believe you never heard of them!!! lol

Bionic is a basass trance dj from el paso...really, really badass! The rest are bad ass locals. Yup!

Anonymous
01-01-2005, 07:56 PM
Plastic Little spun last night and at the end of her set went to get paid.She was told some guy left with the moneybox. What kinda shady ass promoter is that???

JustJoe
01-01-2005, 10:52 PM
Who is throwing these parties anyway?

SugaV
01-01-2005, 10:53 PM
Sorry, they dont ring a bell, and good thing I didnt go, seeing what Mr. Donnie Darko said..

Cindersadnb
01-02-2005, 03:13 AM
i aint surprised she didnt get paid, seems like thats an everyday thing for promoters in SA

very glad i didnt go to that shithole

Zild
01-02-2005, 12:16 PM
Plastic Little spun last night and at the end of her set went to get paid.She was told some guy left with the moneybox. What kinda shady ass promoter is that???

Thats some bullshit. I've heard alot of that is going on in San Antonio though. Hell I won't single out San Antonio, thats what happens to alot of DJs all over the world. It seems like its standard practice for some promoters. Here is a tip DJs, don't play your spot unless you have that cash in your pocket. It might cause fights and problems but hey at least you know you won't get screwed over.

AnomiChris
01-02-2005, 10:29 PM
All i know is not to take any begining SA promoters serious , when it comes to throwing parties..They made us wait outside a empty venue for an hour and a half then i had to call the guys and tell them yall got like 30 people out here waiting to get inside and they were gettin tired of waiting..I had to talk to like 3 guys hell i didint even know who i was talking to at the end of the night..They sed They didnt know they had the venue untilm that moment i called at 9:13pm. They sed they were trying to talk to onah about sum house or sumthin and i got mad and sed I didnt drive to SA to play at a house!!! By then me and nasty decided to just party at my gilrs house and that was that....They were calling saying they found 2 venues but it wouldnt have mattered cuz noone would of showed up any way!!!!! :cry: :? :x

Tremor
01-03-2005, 05:03 AM
Sorry guys.. that's fukn wack.. :x

The_Pope
01-03-2005, 12:36 PM
Did anyone really think that this party was going to be legit?

Event was on the 31st and I didn't hear about it until the 29th. No promotion... and what a nice line-up. :eek:

Most everything going on in this town is shit. I'm tired of holding back and pretending it's not. I won't go into anymore detail but I will once another pathetic crackhouse 'rave' is thrown that I don't attend and hear other people bitch about.

JustJoe
01-03-2005, 12:55 PM
Did anyone really think that this party was going to be legit?

Event was on the 31st and I didn't hear about it until the 29th. No promotion... and what a nice line-up. :eek:

Most everything going on in this town is shit. I'm tired of holding back and pretending it's not. I won't go into anymore detail but I will once another pathetic crackhouse 'rave' is thrown that I don't attend and hear other people bitch about.Word. I REFUSE to support or play for crews and promoters who throw events where there are 1874894864894 16 year olds all cracked out with NO idea what's going on. I skipped the New Years eve one because I had other plans and it just didn't appeal to me. I was gonna go to the one on New Years day just to support Luke, Anominiss, and Nastyboy. Well said, Greg.

TeknoSounds
01-03-2005, 01:18 PM
There was info posted on ILR about 2 weeks ago...then it went down and I didn't see anything till Jen had posted somethin. :shrug:

Space_Clubber
01-03-2005, 03:10 PM
hmmmuhwell....... I was just asked to post it up.. I didnt even go after I got a feeling it wasnt gonna be anything. I'm sorry I missed Plastech's set tho! That sucks!!!!