PDA

View Full Version : will be playing from 12-3 at Club Eternal friday night

Matthias
02-23-2005, 12:52 PM
Just trying to get the word as as quickly as I can. Jojo just called me asking me to play. Cover is $5. Everyone one here that posts on tranceaddict has heard me play, so they can provide second opinions if they wish. Everyone who attended Kimball Collins on NYE, I closed right after Kimball set, and those who attended George Acosta on the 1st, I was the opening DJ that night.

For those who wouold like an idea of what I play, I have a few mixes available for download.
http://teknosounds.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4524

I was asked to play a bit more on the trancier side, but it wont be anything too cheesy as I dont play what I do not feel. Hope to see alot of you out there if you dont already have other plans. :)

StatedElmo
02-23-2005, 12:57 PM
hey I should be ale to make it...but i can't promise anything.

davemolina
02-23-2005, 01:17 PM
Everyone,

Straight up...this Scandinavian-Looking Julio is definitely worth the time. I'm not the biggest Progressive fan, but I can sit through his sets without a hitch. Make it out if you can.

Matthias
02-23-2005, 01:38 PM
Everyone,

Straight up...this Scandinavian-Looking Julio is definitely worth the time. I'm not the biggest Progressive fan, but I can sit through his sets without a hitch. Make it out if you can.

It will be actually a bit more of a faster paced trance set since I am playing from 12-3am. Gabriel and Dresden, Armin, Marco van Linden, PvD type stuff. nothing to hard...nothin too slow, depends on the crowd. Dave if you can post this one Tranceaddict I would appreciate it, having a bit of trouble logging on my s/n for some damn reason.

StatedElmo
02-23-2005, 01:45 PM
listen guys If I can sit and listen to 9 CDs worth of this mans music...you can dance to it for 3hrs....

DAMNIT YOU BETTER COME OUT!!

davemolina
02-23-2005, 02:58 PM
Everyone,

It will be actually a bit more of a faster paced trance set since I am playing from 12-3am. Gabriel and Dresden, Armin, Marco van Linden, PvD type stuff. nothing to hard...nothin too slow, depends on the crowd. Dave if you can post this one Tranceaddict I would appreciate it, having a bit of trouble logging on my s/n for some damn reason.

I'll take care of it.

Matthias
02-23-2005, 03:53 PM
Everyone,

I'll take care of it.

ah...site seems to be workin for me. got it posted. thanks anyways tho, if you make it out Ill hook up a few drinks on my tab.

davemolina
02-23-2005, 04:52 PM
you get a tab there?

**feels butthurt**

Cindersadnb
02-23-2005, 08:18 PM
dude if i want in dalllas that night, i woul dbe there

the man has a brand of progressive that een this asshole likes :D

Sir Nasty
02-24-2005, 03:07 AM
What day(s) will u be playing?

Im one of the Friday nights resident DJ here @ Club Eternal

Looking 4wd to hearin ya bro. :roll:

magdak99
02-24-2005, 01:32 PM
man last time i went to that place it was fuckn dead. me and my b/fren went becuz i felt like dancing and he can't get in at sky and d-fuse was playn that night so we're like they play kewl stuff there was no one in there but the muzik was kewl. i don't know they need to do more promotion or something ciao!

StatedElmo
02-24-2005, 02:52 PM
you get a tab there?

**feels butthurt**

lol thats classic there.

Dave...I can even get tab there.

davemolina
02-24-2005, 02:57 PM
I can pay for my own...but I wondered if he got hooked up.

LOL. JoJo always hooks up the Miller Lite. Not bad, I say : )

Magdak99, it had been dead a couple times recently but if you can make it out this weekend, you'll be in for some good music. Packer and I hadn't gone the last two weeks because of other commitments but will hopefully be there this weekend.

We would promote more, but communication isn't always top-notch, so its hard for us to promote something we are unsure of. If Val Kilmer says he's gonna be there, you should definitely check him out.

(or I'll stuff you in a locker) : )

StatedElmo
02-24-2005, 03:29 PM
I can pay for my own...but I wondered if he got hooked up.

LOL. JoJo always hooks up the Miller Lite. Not bad, I say : )

Magdak99, it had been dead a couple times recently but if you can make it out this weekend, you'll be in for some good music. Packer and I hadn't gone the last two weeks because of other commitments but will hopefully be there this weekend.

We would promote more, but communication isn't always top-notch, so its hard for us to promote something we are unsure of. If Val Kilmer says he's gonna be there, you should definitely check him out.

(or I'll stuff you in a locker) : )

I wanna stuff you in a locker.

davemolina
02-25-2005, 09:17 PM
Tonight People!!! Go support Val Kilmer. He's driven from Houston, so show him some love if you can!!!