PDA

View Full Version : :::DJ Kyzer - 'Subflight' - trance:::

kyzer
03-11-2005, 02:24 AM
http://www.djkyzer.com/subflightfrontsmall.jpg

DJ KYZER - Subflight (http://www.djkyzer.com/mixes/kyzer%20-%20subflight.mp3) <==== DOWNLOAD LINK

Wassup guys. Kyzer here from the Audiotek crew of the RGV. This is my latest mix on the trance side. Give a listen and all input is welcome. pz :-D

Tracklisting:
mono - rise (smith & pledger mix)
octagen & arizona - profound
firewall - sincere (pulser mix)
re:locate - waterfall
orange 3 - in your eyes (red mix)
alex hamlett - run with it
unknown - sunrise (b-side)
oceanforce & factoria - conductivity (driving mix)
floyd - 4 ever (deep dub mix)
liquid m - destination
the mystery - feel 4 you (dub edit mix)
mac zimms - l'annonce des couleurs (the mystery mix)
clokx - clocks (ron van den beuken mix)
iio - smooth (airbase mix)

Enjoy ;-)

JustJoe
03-11-2005, 02:36 AM
DLing NOW!

kyzer
03-11-2005, 02:44 AM
bad-ass

Koma_Sutra
03-11-2005, 08:38 AM
hey!! i just signed up on ur forum 8) Im checking out your CD now.

Packer
03-11-2005, 08:53 AM
I'll check it out at work today dude :)

Dj_Na8
03-11-2005, 09:11 AM
WELCOME TO THE BOARD HOMIE! It's about time you got here,lol. Well hope to see at the next audiotek show man!

kyzer
03-11-2005, 12:16 PM
WELCOME TO THE BOARD HOMIE! It's about time you got here,lol. Well hope to see at the next audiotek show man!

for sure, bro. get yo butt ready for the DJ Trust show in April. ;-)

ez

kyzer
03-11-2005, 12:18 PM
I'll check it out at work today dude :)

awesome. hope u likes :)

SugaV
03-11-2005, 01:29 PM
I gotta say, I LOVE THIS MIX :) :D

davemolina
03-11-2005, 02:02 PM
Wow, nice track selection. I haven't heard of a couple of those tracks, so I'm really excited about listening to it. More feedback soon.

davemolina
03-11-2005, 02:24 PM
Good work my man!!! I really enjoyed it.

kyzer
03-11-2005, 02:37 PM
thanks guys. if u guys would like the CD, just PM me your address info and i'll send u a copy. :lol:

davemolina
03-11-2005, 03:48 PM
Too late!!! Burned and ready for the car. Good to know more guys are playing this driving style elsewhere. Once again, good work.

Espre
03-11-2005, 08:42 PM
The tracks were good but it just sounded like a typical hour long banger to me... it never really went anywhere, it just stayed at the same energy level. The mixing was pretty solid though so props to that, as well as staying in key for the most part. I dunno it just seems to be the trend with most DJs today with the whole non-progressively built sets... I still prefer the old-school style of trance DJing, building up to the epic and hard trance, not strictly banging the whole time. But overall its a good peak hour mix... props to you for that. But i do think that most DJs today just never learned how to properly build sets and work up (and with) the crowd... I'm not saying you don't know how to do this but this mix didn't showcase that. But like i said overall the mixing was pretty good and in key (although it was rough in a couple areas, but to be expected), plus the tracks were dope... good job.

kyzer
03-11-2005, 10:49 PM
The tracks were good but it just sounded like a typical hour long banger to me... it never really went anywhere, it just stayed at the same energy level. The mixing was pretty solid though so props to that, as well as staying in key for the most part. I dunno it just seems to be the trend with most DJs today with the whole non-progressively built sets... I still prefer the old-school style of trance DJing, building up to the epic and hard trance, not strictly banging the whole time. But overall its a good peak hour mix... props to you for that. But i do think that most DJs today just never learned how to properly build sets and work up (and with) the crowd... I'm not saying you don't know how to do this but this mix didn't showcase that. But like i said overall the mixing was pretty good and in key (although it was rough in a couple areas, but to be expected), plus the tracks were dope... good job.

thanks alot for the feedback. i understand where you're coming from. my goal in this mix was to basically keep the same pace. when i spin LIVE is exactly how you mentioned. i start off with epic trance, move up to hard trance then hit it even harder with tech trance. in other words, nothing like this CD. next mix will showcase my harder side, THEN after that one, i will mix it all up and give everyone the full spectrum. now i gotta listen to yYOUR mix and give YOU some feedback. Once again, thanks alot for the response :-D

pz

SugaV
03-12-2005, 12:16 AM

Other than what he said I liked it.

You sorta put him down more than gave him props acting like your stuff is all perfect, which I have no comment cause your stuff is good, but damn that was harsh.

Italics - compliments
Bold- put down
Underline- opinionated

But hey I love the track, its hype a good mix to listen to :)

Espre
03-12-2005, 12:49 AM

Other than what he said I liked it.

You sorta put him down more than gave him props acting like your stuff is all perfect, which I have no comment cause your stuff is good, but damn that was harsh.

Italics - compliments
Bold- put down
Underline- opinionated

But hey I love the track, its hype a good mix to listen to :)

i wasn't being harsh... it was constructive critisism... its something that most of us DJs like to hear so we can improve those things. I give everyone an honest review, i'm not gonna sugar coat it because i don't want to hurt his feelings. I expect the same from other djs...

SugaV
03-12-2005, 01:07 AM
Ok. Well Im not a Dj, but Im an art person so I understand what you mean, cause when people do that criticism to art, it sometimes sounds harsh, but artist take it as a good thing. So yeh. But like I said cause im not a dj it just sounded all like " you suck" in a way. But people take things in different ways heh. :) sorry bout that...

/back to topic.

audiotek events
03-12-2005, 02:13 AM
thats right folks. he's the best Trance dj in the valley one of the best ive heard in Texas. keep an ear out for upcoming mixes which will display his range as far as genres. sickness i tell you.

kyzer
03-14-2005, 03:27 PM
i'm sending some CD's out tomorrow. anyone that wants one. hit me up woth your addy at home :-)

TeknoSounds
03-14-2005, 03:33 PM
I'll take one :) will pm ya info ina sec

Koma_Sutra
03-15-2005, 06:32 AM
in all honesty, i found this CD to be pretty damn good. There's other DJ's
on this site that really need to work on their shit. (Cough, Cough) like my
newest demo :x That one didnt turn out good at all, I was very disappointed. :evil:

blazin rey
03-15-2005, 07:16 PM
thats right folks. he's the best Trance dj in the valley one of the best ive heard in Texas. keep an ear out for upcoming mixes which will display his range as far as genres. sickness i tell you.
nuff said

waldo
03-20-2005, 02:42 PM
nuff said
nuff said. ha :roll: