PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Olivarri - Resurrection (Epic/Melodic Trance 03.27.05)

Espre
03-27-2005, 11:21 PM
Jeff Olivarri (Pryzm) - Resurrection

1. A*S*Y*S* - Nightmare Intro
2. Kalafut & Fygle - Astra (Original Mix)
3. Pulser - Square One (Original Mix)
4. Fragile feat. Alex Lemon - Inertia (Armin Van Buuren Mix)
5. Terradia - Drowning In Dreams (Original Mix)
6. Evolve - Safe to Dream (Thrillseekers Mix)
7. Activa feat. Aled Mann - In Essence (Matt Hardwick vs. Smith & Pledger Mix)
8. Faraway Project - Radiate (Faraway January Remake)
9. Active Sight - Adrenalin (Original Mix)
10. The Thrillseekers - Synaesthesia (Bobina Megadrive 2005 Mix)
11. Signum - Come Around Again (DJ Danjo &Rob Styles Mix)

www.auralsubstance.com/Pryzm-Resurrection.mp3

AnomiChris
03-28-2005, 03:16 AM
good set last night at Eternal man, i did have ur Lost mix already so ill be gettin this one shortly

Espre
03-28-2005, 08:24 AM
this one is totally different... its all epic and hard trance. I prefer to play long blended sets but if i got only an hour or so i am gonna bang it all the way... this is more of the banging trance.

SugaV
03-28-2005, 12:51 PM
I want sum old school shit ;) hehe. im listening to your mix right now

Espre
03-28-2005, 07:20 PM
I want sum old school shit ;) hehe. im listening to your mix right now

lol, i'll make one with those old records soon... i need to learn those tracks again. Like most of those i hadn't heard in five years for reals. But i'll get crackin on that soon.

mizzel
03-28-2005, 09:45 PM
the old school one thats in the works is going to be beyond fucking amazing! I wasn't around for the old school days so its all kind of new to me, but I've been obsessed with most of the tracks for some time....I cannot wait for the next one!!!

and the 15th...im dancing my ass off!!!!

Espre
03-29-2005, 08:48 PM
yeah the 15th is gonna be dope... :)

Espre
03-30-2005, 08:27 PM
thoughts on the mix??? its actually kinda against my usual pickiness though... its not in key throughout because i was just trying to get a bunch of my new tracks on there as a teaser. I wasn't really paying to much attention to the key changes and such... but overall it turned out alright. I'm usually super anal about being in key and flowing... but i figured this time i could let it slide.

Espre
04-09-2005, 02:41 AM
one week till the show... i will have a few copies of this mix to hand out in a tracked out cd form at the Trance Sessions.

Espre
05-08-2005, 01:24 PM
bumping the mix so people can see it... the mp3 will still read as Pryzm.... but the DJ name has changed. lol

mightydubkat
05-12-2005, 12:55 PM
ok I am 10 mintues into this mix and so far the phrasing is done pretty well. sometimes it's hard to phrase epic and or hard trance because the bassline can be heavy, but this is coming through alright. The intro sort of threw me off though

Espre
05-16-2005, 11:34 PM
dude i am all about the phrasing... I have been spinning for 7 years... i am super anal about being in key, phrasing correctly, and on time. Yes the intro is misleading... But if you knew what i was going after then you'd understand. It was suppose to be a lift out of the negative sorta thing... i dunno i am all about the experience i guess. lol