PDA

View Full Version : 15 Things You Probably Never Knew or Thought About

mama_bear
04-07-2005, 04:23 PM
1. At least 5 people in this world love you so much they would die for you.

2. At least 15 people in this world love you in some way.

3. The only reason anyone would ever hate you is because they want to be just like you.

4. A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don't like you.

5. Every night, SOMEONE thinks about you before they go to sleep.

6. You mean the world to someone.

7. If not for you, someone may not be living.

8. You are special and unique.

9. Someone that you don't even know exists loves you.

10. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it.

11. When you think the world has turned its back on you, take a look: you most likely turned your back on the world.

12. When you think you have no chance of getting what you want, you probably won't get it, but if you believe in yourself, probably, sooner or later, you will get it.

13. Always remember the compliments you received. Forget about the rude remarks.

14. Always tell someone how you feel about them; you will feel much better when they know.

15. If you have a great friend, take the time to let them know that they are great.

They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them, but then an entire life to forget them.

Norbz
04-08-2005, 01:28 AM
3. The only reason anyone would ever hate you is because they want to be just like you.

AGREED!

mama_bear
04-08-2005, 01:41 AM
hehe Yeah, I've found that's been VERY true with the chicks who wind up stalking me.

kyzer
04-08-2005, 04:23 AM
hmmmm, #3 seems to be very true

Figaro
04-08-2005, 05:13 AM
"you asked me what was more important, you or my life. i said my life, so you walked away, not knowing that YOU ARE my life!"

StatedElmo
04-08-2005, 05:38 AM
"you asked me what was more important, you or my life. i said my life, so you walked away, not knowing that YOU ARE my life!"

I love this one....simply b/c its so damn true...and I have it as an away message :)

spacemonkey
04-08-2005, 07:24 AM
11. When you think the world has turned its back on you, take a look: you most likely turned your back on the world.

very true!! I would have to agree

Figaro
04-08-2005, 07:33 AM

I love this one....simply b/c its so damn true...and I have it as an away message :)

im not sure i got it exactly right, i dont even know where that came from, all i know is this girl that is completely in love with me tells it to me sometimes!

StatedElmo
04-08-2005, 03:29 PM

im not sure i got it exactly right, i dont even know where that came from, all i know is this girl that is completely in love with me tells it to me sometimes!

One day you'll come up to me and ask which is more important, me or your life. I'll say my life. You'll walk away never knowing you are my life.

Chilla
04-08-2005, 04:04 PM
1. At least 5 people in this world love you so much they would die for you.
FALSE
2. At least 15 people in this world love you in some way.
FALSE
FALSE
4. A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don't like you.
Possably but i doubt it
5. Every night, SOMEONE thinks about you before they go to sleep.
Possably but i doubt it... again
6. You mean the world to someone.
I thought i did...not too sure about that now
7. If not for you, someone may not be living.
TRUE
8. You are special and unique.
Half true
9. Someone that you don't even know exists loves you.
AGAIN WITH THE LIES?
10. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it.
Yea.... BUT NOT SOMETHING GOOD FOR ME
SOUNDS ABOUT RIGHT
12. When you think you have no chance of getting what you want, you probably won't get it, but if you believe in yourself, probably, sooner or later, you will get it.
BULLSHIT
13. Always remember the compliments you received. Forget about the rude remarks.
DECENT ADVICE.. Though you could always not forget the rude stuff, and change what was said into constructive criticism, and try to improve on the fault they fucked with you about.
14. Always tell someone how you feel about them; you will feel much better when they know.
BIG LIE.... the person who wrote this obviously never told someone they loved them, and got a bad reply ect.
15. If you have a great friend, take the time to let them know that they are great.
GOOD ADVICE
They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them, but then an entire life to forget them.
SEMI TRUTH... I feel it takes more then a day to love someone, and a lifetime to forget about them? Not if you get Alzheimer’s disease :P

mama_bear
04-08-2005, 04:08 PM
SOUNDS ABOUT RIGHT

GOOD ADVICE

Well, dammit, Bri Bri!! I love you!! You should know that by now. :hug: You have great qualities that I see in you, you just gotta pick yourself up and show how fabulous you are to the world again. :blowkiss:

StatedElmo
04-08-2005, 04:09 PM
BIG LIE.... the person who wrote this obviously never told someone they loved them, and got a bad reply ect.

I have to agree.....

alevy8
04-11-2005, 08:12 PM
hmmm... that is very interesting, makes you think!

PeAcE

mama_bear
04-11-2005, 08:29 PM

PeAcE

exactly! ;)

Chilla
04-11-2005, 11:01 PM

PeAcE

guess thats true... cause i posted my thoughts, so i had to be thinkin :P

Tremor
04-12-2005, 01:24 AM
This is that weak ass email I got from my mom like 3 years ago..

lol

nugstep
04-12-2005, 02:49 PM
:lame: :P

Gum
04-13-2005, 02:52 PM
I could see why a lot of people would hate me.

You know me being all HXC, and Hott, and too fucking kool.

Yea, sux for them that they cant be so kool.

-Gum-