PDA

View Full Version : You should...

microraveable
04-13-2005, 07:51 PM
Hug a musician, they never get to dance.

Something I learned in my music theory class today. So, go on... spread the love, I know you want to.

mama_bear
04-13-2005, 08:20 PM
I so now what you mean, hon. Just like you should give someone that does light shows or fire at parties a shoulder rub. You know they're sore!! Man, that just made me miss Tracer (Robbie) sooooo much!!!!

microraveable
04-13-2005, 08:22 PM
Ah yeah, extremely true.
People are more than welcome to spread that love as well. Mucho respect for such people. Too bad most of the music I make is on my computer. LoL. Who says you can't dance to play back? Haha.

mama_bear
04-13-2005, 08:31 PM
Who says you can't dance to play back? Haha.

Not I. hehe I love the music in my head, too. It's really fun to be in a silent store and just start dancing to the tunes in your head. ;)

KeeQ tha PhreeQ
04-13-2005, 09:58 PM
hug a musician
hump a dj
;) :djhoe:

mama_bear
04-13-2005, 10:33 PM
hug a musician
hump a dj

You horn ball. lol

SugaV
04-13-2005, 10:39 PM
how about straddling a piano player at a bar :-P hahaha

Chilla
04-13-2005, 11:21 PM
alot of musicians prolly became or become musicians because they love the music .... and cant dance

Figaro
04-14-2005, 12:19 AM
number one reason i never became a DJ. i couldnt stop dancing long enough to beat match! :P

alevy8
04-14-2005, 12:41 AM
hug a musician
hump a dj

LMAO.. yeah, what he said!!

PeAcE

mama_bear
04-14-2005, 01:08 AM
number one reason i never became a DJ. i couldnt stop dancing long enough to beat match! :P

Very true. You do move nonstop to the music.

Chilla
04-14-2005, 03:08 AM
im not a musician or a dj ..... but still feel free to send some lovin in my direction too :D

microraveable
04-14-2005, 11:03 AM
LoL... You people absolutely rawk mah sox!!!

mama_bear: I have infact been caught in that very situation. Almost got a friend and myself kicked out of a Wal-Mart once. Teehee.

Keeque: You are the sillyness <3. Haven't talked to you in forever! Hiding from me I presume... shame on you!

SugaV: As a piano player myself, you know I'm totally down for that <3.

Chilla: I was quite the opposite. I started with music because I noticed, through my dancing, that I had an ear for the stuff. *lovies*

Figaro: ...You're cute... That's all there is to it.

mama_bear
04-14-2005, 11:09 AM
mama_bear: I have infact been caught in that very situation. Almost got a friend and myself kicked out of a Wal-Mart once. Teehee.

I was with a redneck friend in some kicker store the first time I did that and I started stomping in the middle of the store. It was GREAT!! He was all, "That's my insane raver friend. You'll have to excuse her." baahaa Since then it's just expected of me whenever I'm in a store. :rofl:

StatedElmo
04-14-2005, 11:26 AM
hmm I think the next time I hug a DJ I will make sure he isn't sweaty....yeah I love my friends...but I don't like if they stink...YUCKY

TeknoSounds
04-14-2005, 12:44 PM
I'm lacking in hugs lately :(

that and I can't dance...but I do take pictures instead :D

microraveable
04-14-2005, 12:52 PM
mama_bear: Looks to me as though we need to go shopping together, loveness.

StatedElmo: Agreed! Bring something to spray them down with while you at it. I know how these things can go. Spead the love, not the stink!

TeknoSounds: *pish* I give you plenty of hugs, so get over yourself mister. And one of these days I'm going to make you dance with me... even if we're totally lame. It's the thought that counts. Haha.

TeknoSounds
04-14-2005, 12:54 PM
TeknoSounds: *pish* I give you plenty of hugs, so get over yourself mister. And one of these days I'm going to make you dance with me... even if we're totally lame. It's the thought that counts. Haha.

real hugs tho :( been sad since I last saw you in december :cry:

hmm in the pale moon light? :twisted:

microraveable
04-14-2005, 12:57 PM
LMAO...
You'll get more hugs one of these days... things such as that are destined to happen sooner or later.
And... I meant really dance, you boy, you. Hehe.

StatedElmo
04-14-2005, 01:03 PM
StatedElmo: Agreed! Bring something to spray them down with while you at it. I know how these things can go. Spead the love, not the stink!

*loads up on good smelling stuff...Old Spice anyone*

aww I would give you more hugs if I could :(

Matthias
04-15-2005, 11:29 AM
Hug a musician, they never get to dance.

yeah we do...just on our nights off. Although when I opened for George Acosta and NU NRG I found myself dancing behind the decks seein the whoel room jumpin like that. :D

I can't really dance unless I have enough drink in me and Im feelin the vibe. Otherwise I just kinda bob n groove to the music like I do during my sets.

Chilla
04-15-2005, 01:33 PM
I'm lacking in hugs lately :(

that and I can't dance...but I do take pictures instead :D

Ditto man ....
I been short on hugs and all other types physical affection since i broke up wit D.

well i used to dance a lil, was learnin to break a bit... till i broke my back, then i went to event photography/promoting Online EDM comunity's.

i need to get a new camera, my old busted one keeps gettin worse.
lol, i might still tape that bitch together as much as possible, and bring it on sat :P