PDA

View Full Version : who would u like to meet from TS?

Dark_Angel
04-29-2005, 02:10 AM
there is to many that i would like to meet but i can not list them its to long. :)

nugstep
04-29-2005, 03:07 AM
everyone... except u :twisted: ^^

theken
04-29-2005, 04:44 AM
i cannt answer right now . i have to see pics from all the females on this site to answer .

protocol
04-29-2005, 09:57 AM
I dunno 'bout you freaks,... but I heard Jackrabbit is a sex beast. I think I can nudge Jo outta the picture for 10-15 minutes. :wink:

SugaV
04-29-2005, 12:18 PM
i cannt answer right now . i have to see pics from all the females on this site to answer .

you know you wanna meet me :-P

Ive met alot of people from this site already... I guess anyone I havent met already, id like to meet

lunaliar
04-29-2005, 12:41 PM
I dunno 'bout you freaks,... but I heard Jackrabbit is a sex beast. I think I can nudge Jo outta the picture for 10-15 minutes. :wink:

all you'll need is 10-15 minutes... and $1,000,000... ;)

and FUCK YOU FRANKIE MFKA!!! we still haven't met... you fking asshole...

j/k!!! :D

tinkerbell1914
04-29-2005, 01:15 PM
I would love to meet everyone. As long as there not ass holes. I know there are some out there and you know who you are. j/k Everyone on this site so far have been really cool. I say we have another BBQ!

Matthias
04-29-2005, 01:24 PM
I guess I'll go with the consensus and say I'd like to meet anyone I haven't already met. A few I only met briefly for maybe a few seconds at Antro fro Donald Glaude I wouldnt mind meeting again. Too bad I live 3 hours from 90% of the people on this forum tho..

nugstep
04-29-2005, 01:34 PM
and FUCK YOU FRANKIE MFKA!!! we still haven't met... you fking asshole...

j/k!!! :D

hey...
i never said i didnt wanna meet u....fking asshole :P

spacemonkey
04-29-2005, 02:17 PM
I would love to meet everyone. As long as there not ass holes. I know there are some out there and you know who you are. j/k Everyone on this site so far have been really cool. I say we have another BBQ!

I agree with Tink on this, another BBQ would be cool!!

Zild
04-29-2005, 02:19 PM
Hell yea, I volunteer my house.

StatedElmo
04-29-2005, 02:26 PM
anyone I have not met yet.....most of the "active" people on here I have met.

Jackrabbit
04-29-2005, 02:39 PM

I heard big Joe's a sexy beast himself. Hey Joe how about we have Ann and Jo go shopping :)

And Jo's pretty strong from her workouts so I'm not sure if you'll be physically able to dude :eek:

NeonJohn
04-29-2005, 02:40 PM
hahaaa
everyone... except u :twisted: ^^

::natalie::
04-29-2005, 06:02 PM
Everyone who I haven't yet.

Dark_Angel (Don't think I've met you yet)
Jumglepimp (Been seeing him post since ILR, but yeah still have yet to see him and or met him at an event)
Protocol (Another one I don't think I've met yet/before)

^ Just to name a few that I haven't met yet that are on this post.

Jarhead
04-29-2005, 07:02 PM
I wanna meet everyone i haven't met. The people I DID meet, I only got to talk to for like 3.5 seconds at RITM. Other than Cinder, StatedElmo, and Natalie

tinkerbell1914
04-29-2005, 07:10 PM

Hey I'll chip in for some food and bring something yummy to drink. I think we just need to set a date and what to bring. I am down for when ever. Just let me know! Just one rule no Drama. And I promise I won't be all emotianal this time.

Roi
04-29-2005, 07:38 PM
shit im down to meet everyone on this board! if yall wanna meet me haha

JustJoe
04-29-2005, 07:40 PM
bbq, beer, and beats is always t3h w1n

:roll:

lunaliar
04-29-2005, 07:44 PM
bbq, beer, and beats is always t3h w1n

:roll:

fo sho... ;)

mama_bear
04-29-2005, 08:58 PM

Don't forget bitches, too, Tatjana. :P

SickButterflyBoy
04-29-2005, 09:02 PM
I wanna meet Suga V again she is massif cute

Kritical
04-29-2005, 09:39 PM
that cekz beast tyrant omg, what a hottie ;)

theken
04-30-2005, 02:58 AM
wow , this sounds great until the beer takes over . mad drama

but im down to make an appearance .

or we can all go to salute tonight for the dcs show . booooyeah muthafuka

KeeQ tha PhreeQ
04-30-2005, 07:12 AM
im not abad person...
just come out to a show im spinnin and say whats up...
or u could invite me to spin your bbq in SA...

le tme know :)

NeonJohn
04-30-2005, 05:05 PM
prolly just all the regulars... im not gunna name em since none of you fuckers named me either. :P

microraveable
05-01-2005, 12:40 PM
Just about everybody... list to follow of people I've planned to meet...

NeonLiquid (john is the kewlies)
KeeQ tha PhreeQ (Been years and I haven't met him)
SickButterflyBoy (the cuteness)
mama_bear (one of these days)
lunaliar (<3 <3 <3)
Jackrabbit (interesting enough)
StatedElmo (Amy!!!)
SugaV (one of these days)
junglepimp (yup)
Matthias (made plans, never happened)
dance til dawn (andrea, have her number...hmm)
party kid lucid (chris is the hotness)
plastech little (my bonnie!)

microraveable
05-01-2005, 12:42 PM
prolly just all the regulars... im not gunna name em since none of you fuckers named me either. :P

I named you, see above.

waldo
05-01-2005, 01:09 PM
every1 :wave: :picknose:

jackel923
05-01-2005, 01:53 PM
hmmm a barbacue does sound good...:idea: but one thing that B/CS actually did get right whenever there was a scene here was drunken merges.... that would be a great way to meet new people... to bad you won't remember! but I am up for anything with alcohol if someone can coordinate some kinda event that a lot of people can meet up at

SGF
05-01-2005, 04:17 PM

WERD Tinker!!!! :D

NeonJohn
05-01-2005, 04:27 PM
:hug:

I named you, see above.

DaLostRaver
05-01-2005, 04:53 PM
what was the last bbq?

spacemonkey
05-01-2005, 05:31 PM

Hey I'll chip in for some food and bring something yummy to drink. I think we just need to set a date and what to bring. I am down for when ever. Just let me know! Just one rule no Drama. And I promise I won't be all emotianal this time.

this owuld be cool, I am down on that as well!!

jackel923
05-01-2005, 06:36 PM
Stay tuned for another great idea from your resident drunk.... how would a bbq or something of that sort sound around Memorial day weekend... most people are done with school and most people are going to be off (including me).. that would tie in great with Ron Star's show too.... eat, drink, be merry then party like a coked up stripper! word... isn't ATB supposed to happen the following day?

Koma_Sutra
05-01-2005, 09:07 PM

Yup same here....... Also please add that I would like to meet anyone thats not .......... NEVERMIND, lol.

But seriously a BBQ would be cool :roll: lemme know the details :wink:

Jackrabbit
05-01-2005, 10:20 PM

lunaliar (<3 <3 <3)
StatedElmo (Amy!!!)
junglepimp (yup)

aww you're a sweetie :hug:

nugstep
05-01-2005, 10:31 PM
mann thatd be crazy to meet everyone from tha board...

we should throw a huge TS party.... except with a shit load of boooze... and yes.... nicks gotta drink too...

not only is nick gonna drink...
i'll buy him 3 40's and he's gonna chug those hoes :P :slayer3:http://img85.exs.cx/img85/2190/pimpdrank4oe.gif

TeknoSounds
05-01-2005, 10:33 PM
oh man hehe

wish I had a place to throw somethin like that at :( hmm need like a camping ground or something iono...

nugstep
05-01-2005, 10:39 PM
oh man hehe

wish I had a place to throw somethin like that at :( hmm need like a camping ground or something iono...

dood...
it wouldnt talk that long to find a phat spot to party that's hopefully legal..
dood... i would so donate on a fuckin phat ass TS party...

we gotta get some keggs too :Phttp://img85.exs.cx/img85/2190/pimpdrank4oe.gif

TeknoSounds
05-01-2005, 10:42 PM
well I don't think the Anniversary party is gonna be able to have alcohol :( waiting to hear the final word tho. However thats just the official party, we need to have ourselves a meetup sometime tho

Norbz
05-01-2005, 11:31 PM
hmmm..well since i didn't meet her when she was on the other forum, I'd say Kirstin :D A few other peopz on here seem pretty cool and I'd like to meet them.

Jackrabbit
05-02-2005, 10:47 AM
If ya'll are serious, I could talk to Kramer. He's got plenty of space on his ranch in Navasota, TX (close to college station). I went camping there last time and it was awethome.

microraveable
05-02-2005, 11:30 AM
LoL... Ah NeonLiquid and JackRabbit, you two are the kewlies!
<3 <3 <3
Other than that I'm really looking forward to the aniversary party this summer. It's going to be right before my birthday.

Jackrabbit
05-02-2005, 11:38 AM
hrm what Anniversary party? :D

I think it would be better to not have alcohol or drugs and do something that involves simply hanging out, having fun, socializing, getting to know each other better. Examples would include put put, bowling, go carts, etc. Whoa...imagine an electronic music event with go carts :rofl: kick ass!

tinkerbell1914
05-02-2005, 02:29 PM

Yup same here....... Also please add that I would like to meet anyone thats not .......... NEVERMIND, lol.

:lmao:

nugstep
05-02-2005, 03:37 PM

I think it would be better to not have alcohol or drugs and do something that involves simply hanging out, having fun, socializing, getting to know each other better. Examples would include put put, bowling, go carts, etc. Whoa...imagine an electronic music event with go carts :rofl: kick ass!

NO dooooddd

im tired of this non alcohol crap!

i agree with the no drugs thing....

but... mann... we deserve to have some booze and listen to some tunes.... nah meen

we already have to sacrafice no drinkin for smile fest...
i think we should definitely have beer and alcohol at a TS party:wink: :slayer3:

at least BYOB...

imagine the crazy pics thatd come out if everyone was drunk as fuck :P

TeknoSounds
05-02-2005, 04:07 PM
Well the 1st TS Anniversary party is pretty much out of my hands...the venue is the one thats now allowing the alcohol :( sorry all.

However sometime in the near future we'll have to get us a BBQ meetup arranged.

As far as TS Anniversary info keep an eye on the Austin Events section :)

StatedElmo
05-02-2005, 04:13 PM

StatedElmo (Amy!!!)

SOON I promise!!!

Koma_Sutra
05-02-2005, 09:35 PM

:lmao:

hahaha........i didnt think you would see this, but you know what i was THINKING, lol.

lunaliar
05-02-2005, 09:49 PM

lunaliar (<3 <3 <3)
StatedElmo (Amy!!!)
junglepimp (yup)

OMG!!! you're the sweetest sweetie pie in the world Sabrina!!!

PLEASE tell me you'll be at Sm!le??? then we'll finally get to meet and dance!!! :D

Dark_Angel
05-04-2005, 12:12 AM
a bar b q sounds good to me but we need to find a place and all that good stuff. :D

Norbz
05-04-2005, 08:37 AM
If ya'll are serious, I could talk to Kramer. He's got plenty of space on his ranch in Navasota, TX (close to college station). I went camping there last time and it was awethome.

I remember the pics! LOL.

KelloggsRaver
05-04-2005, 09:47 AM
I wanna meet whoever wants to meet me

but I need to meet

Keeq
mama
matt
and neonliquid

ooo AND micro...I don't think we've met....ROTFLMAO :roll:

microraveable
05-04-2005, 09:52 AM
OMG Kelloggs, I get to meet you in like 5min. Statistics like yay!
No really, but I will seriously see you in like 5min. Haha, we can meet again, that'll be cool. Will kind of undo the point of the past like 10 years, but whatever.

microraveable
05-04-2005, 09:53 AM

I'm down with the go carts... totally <3

KelloggsRaver
05-04-2005, 09:58 AM
GO CARTS! HECK YES!

microraveable
05-04-2005, 10:03 AM

lunaliar (<3 <3 <3)
StatedElmo (Amy!!!)
junglepimp (yup)

OMG!!! you're the sweetest sweetie pie in the world Sabrina!!!

PLEASE tell me you'll be at Sm!le??? then we'll finally get to meet and dance!!! :D

LoL... I can't help it that I want to meet all of you kick ass people. So sue me!!! I should be going to Smile, I'll keep you updated on that through PMs though <3.

KeeQ tha PhreeQ
05-04-2005, 07:08 PM
I wanna meet whoever wants to meet me

but I need to meet

Keeq
mama
matt
and neonliquid

ooo AND micro...I don't think we've met....ROTFLMAO :roll:

u n microraveable can meet me at the same time ;) ;) ;)

roucka007
05-04-2005, 07:53 PM
Her name is Morgan...

theGecko
05-04-2005, 10:16 PM
i wouldnt mind meeting everyone from the site. ive met a couple so far tinkerbell and vixen briefly in austin one time.

tinkerbell1914
05-04-2005, 10:45 PM
^ Hey it helps having mutal friends! :lol: What a small world.