PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Olivarri - Substance Vol. 1

Espre
11-09-2005, 06:12 PM
Its been a while... but here it is. Because of the recent flamage about me going digital (not so much people on this site) I decided to mix this CD live (the last two were done digitally) to symbolize the proverbial finger for those who think I have gone soft. I still got the skills, I did this mix in one take with no planning... Its me in the raw. Its also my first CD away from the Pryzm moniker and represents my new sound to the fullest. So download it now... its rockin Techy/Prog/Dance. And again for those who gave me a hard time about going digital, Daddy's back...

Jeff Olivarri - Substance Vol.1: Rebirth

1. Dogzilla - Without You (Ronald Van Gelderen Mix)
2. M.I.D.O.R. - Magnetic
3. Mark Norman - Intimate Gestures
4. Exalted - Cavity
5. M.I.D.O.R. - Quakescan
6. Mike Foyle & Signal Runners - Love Theme Dusk (Airbase Mix)
7. Simon & Shaker - Make It (Dub Mix)
8. Yellow Blackboard - Superfly (Andy Moor Mix)
9. M.I.D.O.R. & Six4Eight 99 - Oblivion
10. DJ Cor Fijneman - Monologue (Jochen Miller Mix)
11. Holden & Thompson - Nothing (93 Returning Mix)

http://www.auralsubstance.com/jeffolivarri-substance1.mp3
right-click save as...

Espre
11-09-2005, 06:26 PM
if you enjoy.. i am playing at H2O on the 30th in SATX.

:)

davemolina
11-09-2005, 06:47 PM
**beats off at tracklisting**

Espre
11-09-2005, 06:50 PM
dude its really techy for the most part... its the sound that works for me, i have been toying with so many different styles over the past year but this one is the most fun for me. Its Trancy, Techy, but it has that dark acidic feel to it that i like from prog... this is the sound you can now expect from me live.

TeknoSounds
11-09-2005, 06:52 PM
downloaded it while I was at lunch :) Will have to listen to it when I get back tho.

TonySalinas
11-10-2005, 01:30 AM
great fuckin' mix, jeff!

Espre
11-10-2005, 01:55 AM
thank you.. consider it my "official" comeback... this is only the beginning of my tech-trance domination, LOL.

TonySalinas
11-10-2005, 11:37 AM
I'm all about the tech-trance... though personally I would have sped this up just a little... and I'm not big on vocal tracks, but this is very good nonetheless. mad props... I'm burning this and keeping it in the car!

Espre
11-10-2005, 01:29 PM
live it would be a little faster but i wanted it to have a groovy feel, not a rave feel...

EL_CHEETO
11-28-2005, 11:32 AM
thats some tight ass shit jeff....*burns on cd, plays in car*.....yeeeeahhhh..

Espre
11-30-2005, 12:55 AM
thank you for the feedback.. i am glad yall enjoy it. Remember tomorrow night at H2O!