PDA

View Full Version : Gabriel and Dresden - Tracking Treasure Down

WE_R_DNA
04-23-2006, 02:05 AM
Just got done edit/remixing a track, almost done, just need a break down at the very end. . .
http://dna.cyberia-archives.com should be on that website. I did not know how to make proper url in this blasted thing so BOOO.

Cindersadnb
04-23-2006, 11:47 AM
alright remix. Sounded likeall you did was re-edit the track. Keep it up though :)

WE_R_DNA
04-23-2006, 06:35 PM
This is an edit for now, I did not bother adding my own perc. over the track. Not quite sure how to do that just yet with out foobaring the entire track up. The only way I can think of doing this is by mixing the track on turntables and get a vinyl beat matched up to it, then sample beats out of the vinyl record at that certain pitch. Cut and Paste cut and Paste. . . later on down the road I am going to start using hydrogen to sequence the rhythms, but I am not to that point just yet.

Zild
04-24-2006, 11:18 AM
You can make precussion loops with a drum machine, and then timestretch them to lay over a track.

AnomiChris
04-26-2006, 10:59 AM
My Professor Francis A Preve just Remixed this track... Its currently number 14 on the Billboard dance charts..and it's not even out yet!! I think its on itunes by now he worked on this remix and its fixin to blow up everywhere and he popped up on Pete Tongs playlist with this remix!! his remix is groovy house its pretty tite!!