PDA

View Full Version : New mix released "Body English"

DJ Skittlez
09-24-2006, 01:09 AM
To download the username and password is skittlez

http://music.globalbeatz.net/dj-mix-mp3/8228

djjediforce
09-29-2006, 03:05 PM
the link doesn't work...i did get this message though...

'No results were found for your query.

If you followed a direct link here, the item has probably been deleted from the database since the link was posted.'

davemolina
09-29-2006, 05:39 PM
Dude, I heard some shit went down regarding that Robbie Rivera track in the mix.

What happened?

djjediforce
09-30-2006, 05:37 AM
ahh...now i see what's up...

you might wanna update the link then

davemolina, from what's written on his mixes page, apparently the record label requested the deletion of his mix for using the robbie rivera track, even though the mix is for promotional purposes only. skittlez, feel free to correct me if i'm wrong...

TeknoSounds
09-30-2006, 06:34 AM
Heres some things I pulled from his bulliten posts on myspace:

Due to Aurelia Entertainment not wanting thier clients music used in demo mixes the mix has been re-edited and the track, Robbie Rivera - Float Away (Gabriel & Dresden Re-Edit) has been removed. They did not appreciate that I was promoting the song that has been remixed anyway and only a partial version of the track was used. So I plan on going through my tracks and discarding any and all music distributed by Aurelia Entertainment . I will not take requests to play it or ever use it. They were very rude in thier responses and very threatening. I thought we shared the same passion for music and to display some of the best artists in the industry but I guess they dont feel the same way.

Thanks to Aurelia Entertainment, Inc. jumping the gun and contacting the server where the mix was hosted they deleted the updated, edited mix that had robbies song removed. I urge anyone who is attempting to use any music from this label to not use it. No matter what form, weather is be in a club, a demo mix or partial versions of. They have been nazi's and chasing every dj on the globalbeatz site and on myspace who has used any music from thier label. My take it they probably arnt doing to well if they have time to harrass dj's and threaten us with legal action for using the music in a mix. There was no profit to be made in this mix, only the partial version of the song was used.
So I will be reposted the mix today or tommorow again as I did before. If they have it deleted again I will then go after them for removing my mixes for no appearent reason. GET A LIFE Aurelia Entertainment, Inc, Lainie Copicotto.

Lainie Copicotto
Public Relations Manager
Robbie Rivera

Promotions for the Electronic Music Industry's Elite

Lainie Copicotto
President Aurelia Entertainment, Inc.
81 Pondfield Road, #154
Bronxville, NY 10708-0850
lainie@aureliaentertainment.com
IM: AureliaEnt
www.aureliaentertainment.com tel:
fax: