Conversation Between AngelsBreath and NIN_FREAK_THE_ONLY_TIME

5 Visitor Messages

1. Sorry, I've been working like mad EVERY day haha. But I'm here, and hit me up anytime you wanna talk on AIM, I'm always on there! Miss ya too!
  2. Hey Girl, how u doin?...Miss ya, and wanna chat with u sometime!...Let me know when u wanna chat, and all that fun stuff, I noticed u have AIM, i have it too, but im never on there...Lemme know whatz up girl!...*hugz*...Hope ur doin aight!
  3. Alright, so my friend and I are rolling past a wendy's playing "The Only Time"...It gets to the "Lay my hands on heaven and the sun and the moon and the stars/While the devil wants to fuck me in the back of his car" as there are these little preppy kids coming out. They look at us and literally SCREAM "Oh. My. GAWD! Why the hell are we in this f***ed up little town!" One actually said "I TOLD my mother I should've gone to Penn State!" I laughed for a good half hour, and to this day it STILL brings a smile to my face!
  4. No way, the only time is my fave song as well!...Think im in love...Hehehe...Keep in touch sweetz!...Thanx for the friend request!...And ima avid NIN lover as well!
  5. Kay, sent you the add cause I love nine inch nails, and the only time is my favorite song!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5