Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 149

Thread: 2 wherehouse Parties on NYE

  1. #1 2 wherehouse Parties on NYE 
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    atx
    Posts
    194
    DJ Mix Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    ....who am I to say but there should be a super mega one instead of two...


    ...thats just my two cents....

    ...so...

    ...which one is gonna be the better party?




    something like ultra mega chicken..... we Todd ed

    Reply With Quote  

  2. #2 Re: 2 wherehouse Parties on NYE 
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    San Marcos, TX
    Posts
    2,601
    DJ Mix Downloads
    3
    Uploads
    13
    With two convenient locations..........in Africa.

    Anywho...that would be badass, but alas it cannot happen.
    JESUS PLAYS ZION!


    Quote Originally Posted by anjlkllr View Post
    Sounds more like your pet crew Area 512 who just so happens to fit this category. As a matter of fact, I'm pretty sure that Steven (which, btw kids isn't even his real name) and all his little cohorts are the exact definition of the Crackhouse Law.
    Quote Originally Posted by mandapanda View Post
    i dunnno about ya'll but i would love to get jizzed on by jesus LOL!!! oh man, i cant believe i said that...... oh god.......
    Reply With Quote  

  3. #3 Re: 2 wherehouse Parties on NYE 
    Let us tell you why you are here. Your here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your Entire life... Like a splinter in your mind. Driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to us. Do you know what I’m talking about? Do you want to know what it is??? It is all around us. You have to let it all go. Fear, Doubt, and Disbelief. Free Your Mind...

    Area512 Entertainment, Silverstar Productions & Original Austin Underground Proudly Present to you:
    ZION
    Reply With Quote  

  4. #4 Re: 2 wherehouse Parties on NYE 
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    11,252
    DJ Mix Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    2
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: TechnoOrSTFU PSN ID: TechnoOrSTFU
    Both look like fun, but I'm not going to Austin on NYE

    Have fun, errrrrbody
    Quote Originally Posted by DjExotic View Post
    BY THE WAY, I'M A DUDE AND I'M 23! NOT A TEENAGE GIRL! THE PICTURE OF THE EP IS MY FRIEND LILY AKA HAKU!JUST WANTED TO STRAIGHTED THAT OUT! ALL I AM TRYING TO DO IS TO PROMO MY MUSIC HERE IN TEXAS SINCE THEIR NO HARDHOUSE AND HARDCORE SCENE. AND VENOM LOVE TO COME TO AUSTIN BUT HAVING SECOUND THROUGHTS!
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelPait View Post
    i ordered a fucking town car, fucking fagits wait until one inthe morning and they are like sorry sir, we dont want your money, your not welcome at the rave. there might be frolocks of pussy there but you cant have any,. then my fagit navy recruiter is playing on my cell phone fucking motherfucker thinks its cure to fuck people over.
    Reply With Quote  

  5. #5 Re: 2 wherehouse Parties on NYE 
    Both shows are going to be the shit!! Both have massive local talent and whichever one u pick, know your seeing some of austins best local Talent at work!!!

    Last edited by AnomiChris; 12-10-2007 at 04:09 PM.
    FOR INFO INCLUDING: UPCOMING SHOWS / RELEASE DATES / MIXES / MUSIC OUTLETS / BIO / PROMO MATERIAL/ www.myspace.com/cortinasandwade

    *Support Your Local Producers*
    Current Releases:
    Alien6-Afraid of Something (Cortinas & Wade Epic Funk Remix) PeakHour Music
    Tritonal Ft. Cristina Soto-Daybreak (Cortinas & Wade Remix) ColdHarbour Recordings
    L. Boogie-Disco Jackin (Cortinas & Wade Remix) Groovebaby Digital
    Dj Exodus-Superstar (Cortinas & Wade Remix) PeakHour Music
    Cortinas & Wade -You Got IT (Original Mix) Plush Recordings
    ________________________________________
    DOWNLOAD OUR MIXES/ORIGINALS/REMIXES FOR FREE:
    http://www.soundcloud.com/cortinasandwade
    Reply With Quote  

  6. #6 Re: 2 wherehouse Parties on NYE 
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    in the hearts of many....
    Posts
    2,460
    DJ Mix Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anominiss View Post
    Both shows are going to be the shit!! Both have massive local talent and whichever one u pick, know your seeing some of austins best local Talent at work!!!

    what he said!
    Event Pictures! - www.twitter.com/4ELEVEN512

    Newest Mix -
    Reply With Quote  

  7. #7 Re: 2 wherehouse Parties on NYE 
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    San Marcos, TX
    Posts
    2,601
    DJ Mix Downloads
    3
    Uploads
    13
    BIG ASS FLIER TYME!




    Quote Originally Posted by anjlkllr View Post
    Sounds more like your pet crew Area 512 who just so happens to fit this category. As a matter of fact, I'm pretty sure that Steven (which, btw kids isn't even his real name) and all his little cohorts are the exact definition of the Crackhouse Law.
    Quote Originally Posted by mandapanda View Post
    i dunnno about ya'll but i would love to get jizzed on by jesus LOL!!! oh man, i cant believe i said that...... oh god.......
    Reply With Quote  

  8. #8 Re: 2 wherehouse Parties on NYE 
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    All up in your grill
    Posts
    10,951
    DJ Mix Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Damn and here I thought they were parties to bring back the Wherehouse music stores. Wow a couple of these dudes are pulling off the rockstar, playing 2 parties the same night. Ca-razy.


    Quote Originally Posted by davemolina View Post
    I would say bring in your bassline around the 32 and kick in your vocal/main melody at 64. After that, fuck yourself for about 64 then repeat. Outro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zild View Post
    Gotta love the bragging about being in the scene for x amount of years and still getting absolutely nowhere.
    Reply With Quote  

  9. #9 Re: 2 wherehouse Parties on NYE 
    Quote Originally Posted by desantnik View Post
    Damn and here I thought they were parties to bring back the Wherehouse music stores. Wow a couple of these dudes are pulling off the rockstar, playing 2 parties the same night. Ca-razy.
    Guess which party they are going to end up at?
    Quote Originally Posted by rev View Post
    Chill rooms have been replaced with retards dancing around in stupid glowing costumes. Oh yeah, that's right, they're called gogo dancers...
    Reply With Quote  

  10. #10 Re: 2 wherehouse Parties on NYE 
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    San Antonio, Tejas
    Posts
    1,225
    DJ Mix Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    a massive would be pretty cjill.
    BEAN N CHEESE BASS LINE SHIVER
    Reply With Quote  

  11. #11 Re: 2 wherehouse Parties on NYE 
    Quote Originally Posted by DARKO View Post
    Guess which party they are going to end up at?
    why do you have to say something Negative like that for ? Both Parties are going to do great no matter what dj's are playing twice that night!

    Now, Now Class ...Let's try to keep the drama down to a 0 tolerance level please ...
    FOR INFO INCLUDING: UPCOMING SHOWS / RELEASE DATES / MIXES / MUSIC OUTLETS / BIO / PROMO MATERIAL/ www.myspace.com/cortinasandwade

    *Support Your Local Producers*
    Current Releases:
    Alien6-Afraid of Something (Cortinas & Wade Epic Funk Remix) PeakHour Music
    Tritonal Ft. Cristina Soto-Daybreak (Cortinas & Wade Remix) ColdHarbour Recordings
    L. Boogie-Disco Jackin (Cortinas & Wade Remix) Groovebaby Digital
    Dj Exodus-Superstar (Cortinas & Wade Remix) PeakHour Music
    Cortinas & Wade -You Got IT (Original Mix) Plush Recordings
    ________________________________________
    DOWNLOAD OUR MIXES/ORIGINALS/REMIXES FOR FREE:
    http://www.soundcloud.com/cortinasandwade
    Reply With Quote  

  12. #12 Re: 2 wherehouse Parties on NYE 
    lol ok


    Quote Originally Posted by Anominiss View Post
    why do you have to say something Negative like that for ? Both Parties are going to do great no matter what dj's are playing twice that night!

    Now, Now Class ...Let's try to keep the drama down to a 0 tolerance level please ...
    Quote Originally Posted by rev View Post
    Chill rooms have been replaced with retards dancing around in stupid glowing costumes. Oh yeah, that's right, they're called gogo dancers...
    Reply With Quote  

  13. #13 Re: 2 wherehouse Parties on NYE 
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus F. Christ View Post
    JESUS PLAYS ZION!
    Are you planning to throw down a psy set Mr. Christ?
    Reply With Quote  

  14. #14 Re: 2 wherehouse Parties on NYE 
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    atx
    Posts
    194
    DJ Mix Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    yes I have no doubt there both gonna be fun.... and I guess with there being two parties it managed to keep the price down for both... tsk tsk I miss J.Lora





    -b
    Reply With Quote  

  15. #15 Re: 2 wherehouse Parties on NYE 
    i hear ya homie *pours out some liquor



    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Harbor View Post
    yes I have no doubt there both gonna be fun.... and I guess with there being two parties it managed to keep the price down for both... tsk tsk I miss J.Lora





    -b
    Quote Originally Posted by rev View Post
    Chill rooms have been replaced with retards dancing around in stupid glowing costumes. Oh yeah, that's right, they're called gogo dancers...
    Reply With Quote  

  16. #16 Re: 2 wherehouse Parties on NYE 
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    New Braunfels
    Posts
    5,547
    DJ Mix Downloads
    13
    Uploads
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by thegooddale View Post
    Are you planning to throw down a psy set Mr. Christ?
    Sorry we're gonna throw down some good old hardcore.




    Quote Originally Posted by zymote View Post
    While it pains me to do this, I have to say that I owe 512 and SMT an apology. Sorry guys - you were right, and I was wrong.
    Reply With Quote  

  17. #17 Re: 2 wherehouse Parties on NYE 
    To everyone who isn't on the promotional side of things, both parties should be very awesome and successful. I do know we have bad ass local talent and an awesome Live PA for you cats. I do know our party is being thrown not to hurt people, cut people down, steal djs away, step on toes, or anything of that nature. We shed nothing but positivity. K. Thanks.
    Upcoming shows:
    4-14 Mink San Antonio
    5-15 F*ck the Paparazzi
    5-25 Vagina Night @ Plush
    6-06 Discotronix
    6-12 100 Acre Wood More TBA
    6-19 Future Fest
    7-11 TBA
    7-17 TBA
    7-23 Indianapolis More TBA

    www.bucklup.com
    www.xoagent.com
    www.myspace.com/jaynicole_bu
    www.facebook.com/jaynicole.bu
    Reply With Quote  

  18. #18 Re: 2 wherehouse Parties on NYE 


    Quote Originally Posted by JayNicole View Post
    To everyone who isn't on the promotional side of things, both parties should be very awesome and successful. I do know we have bad ass local talent and an awesome Live PA for you cats. I do know our party is being thrown not to hurt people, cut people down, steal djs away, step on toes, or anything of that nature. We shed nothing but positivity. K. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by rev View Post
    Chill rooms have been replaced with retards dancing around in stupid glowing costumes. Oh yeah, that's right, they're called gogo dancers...
    Reply With Quote  

  19. #19 Re: 2 wherehouse Parties on NYE 
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    All up in your grill
    Posts
    10,951
    DJ Mix Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by davemolina View Post
    I would say bring in your bassline around the 32 and kick in your vocal/main melody at 64. After that, fuck yourself for about 64 then repeat. Outro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zild View Post
    Gotta love the bragging about being in the scene for x amount of years and still getting absolutely nowhere.
    Reply With Quote  

  20. #20 Re: 2 wherehouse Parties on NYE 
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    San Marcos, TX
    Posts
    2,601
    DJ Mix Downloads
    3
    Uploads
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by thegooddale View Post
    Are you planning to throw down a psy set Mr. Christ?
    Superking wanted me to play Psy too, but alas I think this will be a hardcore set.

    Hey Jeff check out the download section, I have a few psy mixes there.


    Quote Originally Posted by anjlkllr View Post
    Sounds more like your pet crew Area 512 who just so happens to fit this category. As a matter of fact, I'm pretty sure that Steven (which, btw kids isn't even his real name) and all his little cohorts are the exact definition of the Crackhouse Law.
    Quote Originally Posted by mandapanda View Post
    i dunnno about ya'll but i would love to get jizzed on by jesus LOL!!! oh man, i cant believe i said that...... oh god.......
    Reply With Quote  

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. when was the first time you started going to parties?
    By terraincognita in forum Lounge
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 12-21-2007, 10:24 AM
  2. parties in Houston?
    By Jackrabbit in forum Lounge
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 12-20-2007, 01:28 PM
  3. Rules for hiring a DJ for house parties
    By mama_bear in forum Lounge
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-12-2007, 06:32 PM
  4. Eddie's going away parties
    By DaLostRaver in forum Pictures & Video
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-07-2005, 02:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •