Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 55 of 55

Thread: Obama

  1. #41 Re: Obama 
    Quote Originally Posted by Cindersadnb View Post
    Fuck all politicians.
    God damn! I like the way you think.
    Reply With Quote  

  2. #42 Re: Obama 
    BTW, Clinton is going to win. It's already written. I don't want the bitch to win either; hell I don't want any of them to win. edited for content
    It matters not. By the end of her first term this country will be so backwards and a fucking joke to the rest of the world. It's not what your country can do for you, but how much your country can fuck you in the ass.
    Last edited by tictac; 01-12-2008 at 03:45 AM.
    Reply With Quote  

  3. #43 Re: Obama 
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    inside
    Posts
    6,092
    DJ Mix Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    4
    I wish no harm on any presidential candidate, as this is grounds for charges of treason and other crimes. All i know is, any fucking politician that is willing to do the following get a "I guess I'll vote for your sorry ass" from me:


    1. Puts fucking teeth behind "No chld left behind" (the current law is a fucking joke and a disgrace to the education system)

    2. Provdes for a substantial increase in funding for the research and funding for psychological and psycho-neuro ailments such as TBI (traumatic brain injury) and PTSD. This such include a huge funding upgrade for the current VA and to make sure the Backlog of over 500,000 claims gets processed in an orderly fashion (by that i dont mean in years but rather in months and weeks)

    3. Provide funding for our border security and make sure Border patrol agents are properly trained, manned and armed.

    4. Increase funding for Veteran's programs. GET THIS SHIT DONE ASAP!

    I have more but Im too damn tired. As far as I am concerned, none of them seem to want to lift a finger to help, so fuck'em.

    http://myspace.com/malasuertednb <--world domination
    http://myspace.com/drumlogistics <-- The Crew
    MalasuerteDNB - Abducted Recs (USA), Phantom Htz (USA)
    Reply With Quote  

  4. #44 Re: Obama 
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    atx
    Posts
    194
    DJ Mix Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Johannes Chemistry View Post
    BTW, Clinton is going to win. It's already written. I don't want the bitch to win either; hell I don't want any of them to win. I hope they all get shot before the primaries.

    It matters not. By the end of her first term this country will be so backwards and a fucking joke to the rest of the world. It's not what your country can do for you, but how much your country can fuck you in the ass.

    I feel incredibly sorry for you....true everybody has their own opinions...but its our responsibility to make sure our own opinions are intelligent and not completely ignorant....I mean I really don't know where to start.... it sounds like you have been keeping up with the primary's for about a week TOPS.... but Just because Obama lost New Hampwhere by 3% doesn't mean Hillary is a shoe in.... I mean any and every political expert will tell you that all of Obama top voter turnout states are in the near future...so let her have N.H. ...its a close race... but anywho like cinder said TREASON....I mean Im not a UsA fanboy and I have a huge disappointment in our current administration but fuck...death upon somebody you don't even know??? I don't think the 15 mins you watch cnn news between you goin to the cartoon network...gives you audacity to wish death on someone you think you know about.... so my ranting is over but I remind you to think about what you write and say "hey do I have a clue what Im talking about...or am I typing for the sake of infecting"


    phewwww someone pass me that lighter.... wheres my g-star
    -b

    ....I'm Addicted to Drums and a Slave to the Dark Beat....

    myspace.com/antibren

    ...I fly like paper, get high like planes...
    Reply With Quote  

  5. #45 Re: Obama 
    i wouldn't wish death on anybody. i love them all! even if they are self serving scumbags.


    ***Powder For President 2012***
    Powder to the people, baby!!!!
    :devilfire: "It has become appallingly clear that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -albert einstein :devilfire:

    what if our cars started changing gears for us? that would really be cheating!
    Reply With Quote  

  6. #46 Re: Obama 
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Harbor View Post
    I feel incredibly sorry for you....true everybody has their own opinions...but its our responsibility to make sure our own opinions are intelligent and not completely ignorant....I mean I really don't know where to start.... it sounds like you have been keeping up with the primary's for about a week TOPS.... but Just because Obama lost New Hampwhere by 3% doesn't mean Hillary is a shoe in.... I mean any and every political expert will tell you that all of Obama top voter turnout states are in the near future...so let her have N.H. ...its a close race... but anywho like cinder said TREASON....I mean Im not a UsA fanboy and I have a huge disappointment in our current administration but fuck...death upon somebody you don't even know??? I don't think the 15 mins you watch cnn news between you goin to the cartoon network...gives you audacity to wish death on someone you think you know about.... so my ranting is over but I remind you to think about what you write and say "hey do I have a clue what Im talking about...or am I typing for the sake of infecting"


    phewwww someone pass me that lighter.... wheres my g-star
    Dude, I'm gonna be strait with you. Don't take half the shit I say seriously. Sometimes I just say shit to get a reaction, it's my nature and I'm sorry I can't help it. I wish death on no one. I guess I have a dark sense of humor. If I wished death on anyone, I'd carry it out myself. And the governments of the world fuck you. There is really only one solution unless you wait for a major breakthrough in AI or a large natural disaster to occur. I'll let you think about that one solution, because it's not very cool. If the economy crashes, it's only going to get alot worse just the same. Frankly, I'd rather wait it out. It's right around the bend. Nothing lasts forever, and I know the royalty's time is finally up. They are scared, and we will be free. I don't hope, I know. But I'll still vote, why the hell not. Even if it's changed by a hacker who works for the NSA, at least I know I tryed.
    Reply With Quote  

  7. #47 Re: Obama 
    BTW, I don't watch TV.
    Reply With Quote  

  8. #48 Re: Obama 
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    atx
    Posts
    194
    DJ Mix Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Johannes Chemistry View Post
    Dude, I'm gonna be strait with you. Don't take half the shit I say seriously. Sometimes I just say shit to get a reaction, it's my nature and I'm sorry I can't help it. I wish death on no one. I guess I have a dark sense of humor. If I wished death on anyone, I'd carry it out myself. And the governments of the world fuck you. There is really only one solution unless you wait for a major breakthrough in AI or a large natural disaster to occur. I'll let you think about that one solution, because it's not very cool. If the economy crashes, it's only going to get alot worse just the same. Frankly, I'd rather wait it out. It's right around the bend. Nothing lasts forever, and I know the royalty's time is finally up. They are scared, and we will be free. I don't hope, I know. But I'll still vote, why the hell not. Even if it's changed by a hacker who works for the NSA, at least I know I tryed.

    trust me I will sleep tonight....I have a dark sense of humor too but I guess not a very good one...cause it just wasnt funny... I mean I wasnt offended or anything it just wasnt ha ha funny...oh well...yes I wont launch into another rant but you do touch on a good point.... scientist and tech wizzes agree alike that based on our last 20 years that in 15-20 years there will be a huge breakthrough in Ai...points that they stress is that its superiority in knowledge and Ai...that our computers will solve all our major and minor diseases ..where generations of humanity could not... wrap your mind around that...


    love,
    me
    -b

    ....I'm Addicted to Drums and a Slave to the Dark Beat....

    myspace.com/antibren

    ...I fly like paper, get high like planes...
    Reply With Quote  

  9. #49 Re: Obama 
    I laugh at my jokes. If it's funny to me, then that's all that matters. Sorry for the waist of typed letters. You can actually skip over alot of what I say, it's not really important.

    But I will say if you are still reading is that, well, I believe the revolution in AI is 4 - 5 years away. They are now using light to transfer information between cores. At this rate, by 2020 the computer you can buy in your home will have around the same memory capacity as your brain. But supercomputers in the next decade will be able to do the same. So we won't have to wait until 2020 I don't think. Once this new way to build chips with nano fiberoptics and carbon tubes is perfected, it's really going to take off. The US government probably already has a prototype self-sufficient machine; if not it's in the works. All these movies and scare about AI is to get us to reject the revolution. But it's going to happen. It's evolution, and it won't be bad at all.
    Reply With Quote  

  10. #50 Re: Obama 
    Obama get's my vote. Either the "Non-white" male or the female will do. I still don't think he'll win by a long shot. Even if he does, he'll be a bitch for corporations. So in the end he's still a bitch to me. But I'm voting for him because I'm sick of white males running this country, and I'm a white male. Any other woman would be fine except Clinton. She was already first lady I mean, come on wtf. I know something's up there. I'd like to vote for Dennis really, that guy is smart, but won't even win a primary. But it really matters not anymore who you vote for, it's set for the most part. They already know who's gonna win. Take 2000 for example. Um, that's why our country has gone to fuck and shit.
    Reply With Quote  

  11. #51 Re: Obama 
    yeah, fiber optic processing is right around the corner. that shiny new quad core monster is already lookin' long in the tooth.
    :devilfire: "It has become appallingly clear that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -albert einstein :devilfire:

    what if our cars started changing gears for us? that would really be cheating!
    Reply With Quote  

  12. #52 Re: Obama 
    Hillary would make a good vice pres for Obama. AND she could get back at Bill...
    DJ Just In Time - JITrecordings

    Some clips of my production work are on MySpace http://www.myspace.com/jitrecordings
    Reply With Quote  

  13. #53 Re: Obama 
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    303 BABY!
    Posts
    702
    DJ Mix Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    :breaker:
    Reply With Quote  

  14. #54 Re: Obama 
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    atx
    Posts
    194
    DJ Mix Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    ""
    -b
    -b

    ....I'm Addicted to Drums and a Slave to the Dark Beat....

    myspace.com/antibren

    ...I fly like paper, get high like planes...
    Reply With Quote  

  15. #55 Re: Obama 
    Wait, I changed my vote to Hillary Clinton.

    Sieg Hail!
    Reply With Quote  

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Obama to End Federal Medical Marijuana Raids
    By TeknoSounds in forum Current Events/Serious Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-30-2007, 11:22 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •