Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FAO: All TeknoSounds Members.

1. #21 Re: FAO: All TeknoSounds Members. 
    Everyone just take a breather... chill out/
    FOR INFO INCLUDING: UPCOMING SHOWS / RELEASE DATES / MIXES / MUSIC OUTLETS / BIO / PROMO MATERIAL/ www.myspace.com/cortinasandwade

*Support Your Local Producers*
    Current Releases:
    Alien6-Afraid of Something (Cortinas & Wade Epic Funk Remix) PeakHour Music
    Tritonal Ft. Cristina Soto-Daybreak (Cortinas & Wade Remix) ColdHarbour Recordings
    L. Boogie-Disco Jackin (Cortinas & Wade Remix) Groovebaby Digital
    Dj Exodus-Superstar (Cortinas & Wade Remix) PeakHour Music
    Cortinas & Wade -You Got IT (Original Mix) Plush Recordings

2. #22 Re: FAO: All TeknoSounds Members. 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    How about a bucket of extra crispy and a CUPOLAH grape SOTHAS....
    Recent Mix : CRUNCHYFACE - http://teknosounds.com/download/details.php?file=353
    facebook.com/DjSirNasty myspace.com/djsirnasty Twitter/DjSirNasty
    01.18 - @ Amnesia Night Club & Hookah Lounge
    01.22 - @ Anchor Blue
    01.29 - Grand Opening Party @ Amnesia + After hours
    02.13 - Private Party
    04.13 - Kamea's 1st Bday!!
    06.18 - Willy Wonka Bass Factory @ T.B.A
    01.29 - Texas Freedom Fest @ T.B.A
    :babyroll: Proud Father - 04.13.2010 Kamea Alexis Burns:babyroll:

3. #23 Re: FAO: All TeknoSounds Members. 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    Mmmmm...Cracker Jacks.

Matt Bonner Fan Club President

I used to be like that, before I learned how to be smooth around girls. You don’t go begging for kisses on the cheek like some schlubby pussy. You just gotta sock ‘em in the arm and go “Hey, does this rag smell like chloroform to you?” And then it’s Miller time. - Film Drunk

70% of the world is covered by water...the rest by Bruce Bowen.

4. #24 Re: FAO: All TeknoSounds Members. 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    For the record, I've volunteered to be a moderator in other forums, but you don't want me to for some reason. I'll admit I've let the events one slide, but in all reality, I haven't heard of much going on around here, nor do I really pay attention anymore. As Joe said, there really isn't much out there that I'm concerned with and I really don't go to other boards to check for events. Hell, half the time I can't even figure out the half-assed posts people make regarding events in other cities. Nor do I care, really, about finding stuff out in Dallas or Austin or whatever. It's not like the majority of the people on this board even go out to begin with.

In any case, TS has been starting to get good lately...

Quote Originally Posted by davemolina View Post
    I would say bring in your bassline around the 32 and kick in your vocal/main melody at 64. After that, fuck yourself for about 64 then repeat. Outro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zild View Post
    Gotta love the bragging about being in the scene for x amount of years and still getting absolutely nowhere.

5. #25 Re: FAO: All TeknoSounds Members. 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TechnoOrSTFU PSN ID: TechnoOrSTFU
    I would totally be a moderator as long as I didn't have to be the "corporate stooge" who is super politically correct and has no opinions of his own. I'm not saying that's what the moderators are; just making a point. I have no problem helping to keep the site in order, but don't wanna sacrifice my own personal self and have it become a "job."
    Quote Originally Posted by DjExotic View Post
    BY THE WAY, I'M A DUDE AND I'M 23! NOT A TEENAGE GIRL! THE PICTURE OF THE EP IS MY FRIEND LILY AKA HAKU!JUST WANTED TO STRAIGHTED THAT OUT! ALL I AM TRYING TO DO IS TO PROMO MY MUSIC HERE IN TEXAS SINCE THEIR NO HARDHOUSE AND HARDCORE SCENE. AND VENOM LOVE TO COME TO AUSTIN BUT HAVING SECOUND THROUGHTS!
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelPait View Post
    i ordered a fucking town car, fucking fagits wait until one inthe morning and they are like sorry sir, we dont want your money, your not welcome at the rave. there might be frolocks of pussy there but you cant have any,. then my fagit navy recruiter is playing on my cell phone fucking motherfucker thinks its cure to fuck people over.

6. #26 Re: FAO: All TeknoSounds Members. 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    Is it just me or does this same topic regarding Lucky seem to come up every year or so?

7. #27 Re: FAO: All TeknoSounds Members. 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    It seems like it, but then again she really is the only visible mod, and she's in charge of some pretty contentious areas.

I would say bring in your bassline around the 32 and kick in your vocal/main melody at 64. After that, fuck yourself for about 64 then repeat. Outro.
    Gotta love the bragging about being in the scene for x amount of years and still getting absolutely nowhere.

8. #28 Re: FAO: All TeknoSounds Members. 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    True that...just a non-biased, innuendo free observation.

9. #29 Re: FAO: All TeknoSounds Members. 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    Shut up, Johnny, or so help me god, I will move an event from the event forum in pure anger.

10. #30 Re: FAO: All TeknoSounds Members. 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: scerion PSN ID: TeknoSounds Steam ID: TeknoSounds
    Quote Originally Posted by JustJoe View Post
    a) When did we all sign up to be events moderators? I rarely go out and honestly don't really care what's going on event-wise 99% of the time, so forgive me if I don't feel the need to go to Houstonbeats / Dallas Dance Music / whatever to get info to post here.
    When forever ago you said you'd help out with it...while I don't have the PM or a recorded conversation where it came up at some point, or I wouldn't have done so. I think it helped that you were posting techno events from Houston. But thats specifically for you. (If you'd like for me to remove you, just ask) There have been a few people in the past couple years that have said something about helping being an events mod and have never posted an event. And those that do agree to help out, it takes no more than going and looking for events that aren't posted and copy and pasting the info. I don't listen to it all but I try to keep information available unbiased.

b) I can only think of 1 moderator that people complain about and don't act like she does a cracker-jack fucking job and gets shit unnecessarily. You & I have discussed this before and you agreed with some of the things I said.
    Considering shes the only moderator left on here...the extent of the other moderators jobs on here just deal with moving/stickying/unstickying threads.

c) I was under the assumption that you were taking pics for your own enjoyment / whatever. Didn't know that we owed you something for it. Being someone that hardly goes out to events where you take pics, it never really crossed my mind to thank you.
    I am, as I said. Tho honestly over all this time I thought I would've gotten something back for it. Its not really about payment... well not in a monetary form. (More like getting flashed or something like that, but guess I haven't been lucky enough to be in a position to capture those kind of images ) Its hard to describe being you aren't the one doing something like that and rarely hearing "Oh thanks for that picture you took the other week that I've had as my main pic on myspace" I was just pissed and lookin at bitchin at some point about it

d) We're lucky? I know the site isn't free or easy to maintain, but that doesn't mean everyone has to kiss your ass or bow to you when you enter a room. You know I like it here, but the sun would still come up tomorrow if TS ceased to exist.
    The lucky portion comes in with the fact that I've been paying for it all. If I hadn't been able to cover the bills, then ya this site would've disappeared a long while ago. In fact I only had 2 donations in the 3 years previous. It was only this year that people actually started donating (Thanks Tony for the recurring donations btw, and the rest of you that have as well!)

Where am I asking to kiss my ass and bow down? On here all I ask is for you to follow the rules set up, and even still thats loose as shit. Tho no ones ever going to bother to help me rewrite them to make it sound more to where things are actually like around here. This all started because you and Jake flipped out about Lara ASKING the people in the thread (NOT YOU OR HIM SPECIFICALLY) which was exactly what she was supposed to do. I didn't get around to it at the time, I can say i wasn't really reading that thread closely as well as not really being around a few days or I would have done it myself. Then what would you have been bitching about? This bias towards her is completely unfair and uncalled for Joe. We're talking about incidents that happened 2 or 3 years ago, yet somehow certain people keep bringing them up and won't let things go.

Look d00d, you're my boy & all and I'm glad that you made / keep this site around, but I think this post was totally unnecessary and even a bit condescending. TS is JUST starting to become fun again. Don't ruin that by going on some huge power trip just because someone hurt poor Lara's feelings. Like I told her in the F&R section (which is for bitching, isn't it?), I haven't made any personal attacks or given her any real shit for a while now and am totally cool with squashing whatever was there before, but as long as she has her same attitude, I don't have to be buddy buddy with her.
    Power trip? What am I doing? Bitching at everyone. I haven't banned anyone, I haven't jailed anyone, or any shit like that. In fact I don't think in any of the posts I've made this morning, there wasn't even a threat of so. I just asked you to leave if you didn't want to be here, which some people apparently don't. If anything its a GUILT trip for saying no one bothers to help out, even with some simple tedious shit like posting events to helping choosing the next theme or updates to the site. I'm just tired that people keep bitching at Lara for doing her job (of moving threads, and warning folks when they're about to be....wooooo....wow the world IS going to end!)

As for being a moderator there isn't a corporate stooge issue... All I really want from folks is acceptable fights... no personal attacks online (like calling out for sleeping with someone, breakup/divorce arguments, bringing up things that shouldn't be brought up online...you all know the kinda shit I'm talking about)
    Now when someone is being a complete idiot (posting about drugs, etc) then I have no issue with that... I just don't want to see peoples dirty laundry aired out on my site. Can easily do so on MySpace or something similar if you wish to do so.

So really...how is this hard to follow? I just don't get it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyDove
    Is it just me or does this same topic regarding Lucky seem to come up every year or so?
    yup...by the same people too. just another innuendo free observation.

11. #31 Re: FAO: All TeknoSounds Members. 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    Ba-da-ba-ba-baaa....I'm loving it!

Nick you know I gots nothing but love for you and this site...only thing I brought up was Lucky unneccessarily flexes her mod muscles from time to time, and she has to expect to get shit for it. I believe in the post that started all this nonsense, the word "douche" was being tossed around. Does the flow of posts really need to be interrupted because of that? I guess your opinion reigns supreme on that question, b/c it is your site. I suggested to just move the damn thing if it was getting out of hand...which I think is the same thing you are saying you're going to start doing.

I will say I am thankfull I haven't heard/read "Please get back on topic" lately. Now THAT shit used to drive me in-fucking-sane.

12. #32 Re: FAO: All TeknoSounds Members. 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    I maybe one of few on here that has known Lucky for a long time. For being a strong women who can rely on no one else but herself who could blame her for being a little bossy. She hardly post on here because of the attacks that go after her and I wouldn't blame her if she never came here to post and just show up do her job and bounce. I've seen both sides of the story and I think from the instructions that Nick gave her long ago she does what she does and that's good enough.
    Last edited by ArcAngel; 01-08-2008 at 03:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zymote View Post
    While it pains me to do this, I have to say that I owe 512 and SMT an apology. Sorry guys - you were right, and I was wrong.

13. #33 Re: FAO: All TeknoSounds Members. 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    Gamer IDs

a) I NEVER signed up to be an events mod. I posted up info for shows in Houston that friends were doing and that was about it.

b) I knew Jake's name was gonna come up in your response to me. I am not him nor am I responsible for what he says or does. If you check the Salute thread from last weekend, you'll notice that I told him to chill out when he & Randy were doing whatever the fuck they do. I even gave Jeff a gold star for saying what he said earlier in this thread. I got love for Jake and know that deep down he's a good d00d, but sometimes he's just too much of an asshole to like (both online and in person.) His personal attack on Lara was totally uncalled for, but I had nothing to do with that, so don't lump me in with him.

c) Maybe mentioning power trips & having your ass kissed was a poor choice of words, but your my way or the highway post just came off as you trying to be a big bad ass instead of the normal level-headed d00d most of us know. I'll tell you this, I sure as hell don't feel guilty about anything I said.

d) FOR THE 3RD FUCKING TIME.....I've let whatever personal bullshit between myself & Lara go already. The one comment I made in the F&R section wasn't anything hurtful or a personal attack; I just said what I've told you plenty of times in the past. That's how I feel and I felt I said it in the appropriate context and appropriate forum. You act as if I started a big shit storm of name calling in the lounge or something.
    BY THE WAY, I'M A DUDE AND I'M 23! NOT A TEENAGE GIRL! THE PICTURE OF THE EP IS MY FRIEND LILY AKA HAKU!JUST WANTED TO STRAIGHTED THAT OUT! ALL I AM TRYING TO DO IS TO PROMO MY MUSIC HERE IN TEXAS SINCE THEIR NO HARDHOUSE AND HARDCORE SCENE. AND VENOM LOVE TO COME TO AUSTIN BUT HAVING SECOUND THROUGHTS!
    i ordered a fucking town car, fucking fagits wait until one inthe morning and they are like sorry sir, we dont want your money, your not welcome at the rave. there might be frolocks of pussy there but you cant have any,. then my fagit navy recruiter is playing on my cell phone fucking motherfucker thinks its cure to fuck people over.

14. #34 Re: FAO: All TeknoSounds Members. 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyDove View Post
    Nick you know I gots nothing but love for you and this site...only thing I brought up was Lucky unneccessarily flexes her mod muscles from time to time, and she has to expect to get shit for it. I believe in the post that started all this nonsense, the word "douche" was being tossed around. Does the flow of posts really need to be interrupted because of that? I guess your opinion reigns supreme on that question, b/c it is your site. I suggested to just move the damn thing if it was getting out of hand...which I think is the same thing you are saying you're going to start doing.

I will say I am thankfull I haven't heard/read "Please get back on topic" lately. Now THAT shit used to drive me in-fucking-sane.
    Thank you

Nothing personal anymore

15. #35 Re: FAO: All TeknoSounds Members. 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: scerion PSN ID: TeknoSounds Steam ID: TeknoSounds
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyDove View Post
    Ba-da-ba-ba-baaa....I'm loving it!

the word was in there, and yes I believe she mentioned it, but her post was about curbing the shittalking to the guy cuz he was apologizing, and the thread was in the Lounge where people shouldn't have been flaming him for that. SO the warning came in to cool it and then it blew up from there. On the word douche tho, I really don't care about it much, and prolly shouldn't have come up. But, all the rest of the crap that was being said to the guy shouldn't have been on that thread... which is why she said anything at all.

Its not that flaming and stuff can't be done, its just we don't like moving threads...cuz people bitch about that too. I *thought* the way to keep that all in line would be to do warnings first, then moving. But, as mentioned, I guess the better way is just to move things when they start getting out of hand.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJoe View Post
    a) I NEVER signed up to be an events mod. I posted up info for shows in Houston that friends were doing and that was about it.
    mmk so then what prolly happened is i saw you posting and gave you the ability to move and delete threads... but did I EVER ask you...point blank..."Joe, go to forums and post events from there" or "Joe, do your events mod job"? Umm, no. You think I'm talking about you on this. I'm not. If you want an example... my roommate. He said he would yet hes not done anything. Happy? Oh and I removed the ability to do the things you never did anyway...so don't worry about that either.

b) I knew Jake's name was gonna come up in your response to me. I am not him nor am I responsible for what he says or does. If you check the Salute thread from last weekend, you'll notice that I told him to chill out when he & Randy were doing whatever the fuck they do. I even gave Jeff a gold star for saying what he said earlier in this thread. I got love for Jake and know that deep down he's a good d00d, but sometimes he's just too much of an asshole to like (both online and in person.) His personal attack on Lara was totally uncalled for, but I had nothing to do with that, so don't lump me in with him.
    Of course I lumped you in with him. But not for the reasons you're saying, its for the same reason you knew I'd mention you. The fact you're the other most vocal person when it comes to whenever Lucky does something. Don't try to make it something else.

c) Maybe mentioning power trips & having your ass kissed was a poor choice of words, but your my way or the highway post just came off as you trying to be a big bad ass instead of the normal level-headed d00d most of us know. I'll tell you this, I sure as hell don't feel guilty about anything I said.
    Yes they were, and thats not what I was getting at. If you can't follow the rules on here then obviously you don't enjoy being on here. And if you don't enjoy it on here, then leave. Its not like I'm holding a gun to ya'lls head to keep you on here.

d) FOR THE 3RD FUCKING TIME.....I've let whatever personal bullshit between myself & Lara go already. The one comment I made in the F&R section wasn't anything hurtful or a personal attack; I just said what I've told you plenty of times in the past. That's how I feel and I felt I said it in the appropriate context and appropriate forum. You act as if I started a big shit storm of name calling in the lounge or something.
    This wasn't specifically about you, although you respond in a manner where you think it is. Yes, you were a part of it...but really a small small part of it. Your name never came up till you said something. But as for letting go...if you did, then why does it keep coming up? Appropriate context or not...you chose to bring it back up again. I guess i just see "letting go" as choosing the opposite.

16. #36 Re: FAO: All TeknoSounds Members. 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    Gamer IDs

When you quote me and dissect my responses, I take it as you replying directly to me. Not mention this:

This bias towards her is completely unfair and uncalled for Joe.
    But it's whatever.....

17. #37 Re: FAO: All TeknoSounds Members. 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh, my bad. I thought this was the hugs and butterflies thread.

My mistake.

**backs out slowly**

Matt Bonner Fan Club President

I used to be like that, before I learned how to be smooth around girls. You don’t go begging for kisses on the cheek like some schlubby pussy. You just gotta sock ‘em in the arm and go “Hey, does this rag smell like chloroform to you?” And then it’s Miller time. - Film Drunk

70% of the world is covered by water...the rest by Bruce Bowen.

18. #38 Re: FAO: All TeknoSounds Members. 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    Back to the parket lot, Molina.

19. #39 Re: FAO: All TeknoSounds Members. 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    ...everybody just needs to share a spliff....and laugh it off...
    -b

....I'm Addicted to Drums and a Slave to the Dark Beat....

myspace.com/antibren

...I fly like paper, get high like planes...

20. #40 Re: FAO: All TeknoSounds Members. 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    Shut up, pothead.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast