Thread: Who's hittin up D-town for Meltdown 6??

1. #1 Who's hittin up D-town for Meltdown 6?? 
    I'm gonna try to make this my first D-town party... who can I count on seeing there???

Well your in for a treat.....last years meltdown was the fucking shit....dave aude made my pussy wet......

Ima be there prolly with english and RaverG

I am thinking about going to my 4th D-town party

yup yup... with me!!

Right on Visago!! I'll prolly meet ya then... I know Chris.

DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: uberOMG PSN ID: Auralyze
    Dallas parties are fun... but that fucking drive back blows... thats why i haven't been to a dallas party since 2001. I went to a bunch of them in 1999-2000 but got totally disenchanted by that drive. So i now refuse to go anymore... unless someone totally awsome is playing that i have never seen of course, but that hasn't happened.
    -Jeff Espre

Visit me on SoundCloud!
    www.espremusic.com

DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TechnoOrSTFU PSN ID: TechnoOrSTFU
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffery
    Dallas parties are fun... but that fucking drive back blows... thats why i haven't been to a dallas party since 2001. I went to a bunch of them in 1999-2000 but got totally disenchanted by that drive. So i now refuse to go anymore... unless someone totally awsome is playing that i have never seen of course, but that hasn't happened.
    That's how I feel. That drive is killer. I braved it twice this year; 1st to see Anne Savage , then PVD (little did I know he would be in Austin later this year.)
    Quote Originally Posted by DjExotic View Post
    BY THE WAY, I'M A DUDE AND I'M 23! NOT A TEENAGE GIRL! THE PICTURE OF THE EP IS MY FRIEND LILY AKA HAKU!JUST WANTED TO STRAIGHTED THAT OUT! ALL I AM TRYING TO DO IS TO PROMO MY MUSIC HERE IN TEXAS SINCE THEIR NO HARDHOUSE AND HARDCORE SCENE. AND VENOM LOVE TO COME TO AUSTIN BUT HAVING SECOUND THROUGHTS!
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelPait View Post
    i ordered a fucking town car, fucking fagits wait until one inthe morning and they are like sorry sir, we dont want your money, your not welcome at the rave. there might be frolocks of pussy there but you cant have any,. then my fagit navy recruiter is playing on my cell phone fucking motherfucker thinks its cure to fuck people over.

You two can bitch all you want about the drive, but someone's forgetting who lives 5 1/2 hours from San Antonio!!! And see how often I make it out?? That's dedication, baby!! In fact, I'll be workin my way back in that direction this weekend! Yay!

DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    I have family in dallas. Which is cool because everytime I try to setup a gig for dallas I tell them I already have aplace to stay would just like some gas and spending money. or 50.00 to 75.00 will do. Spend the weekend with my family and then head home later. It's better that way cause then you dont feel all rushed to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by zymote View Post
    While it pains me to do this, I have to say that I owe 512 and SMT an apology. Sorry guys - you were right, and I was wrong.

DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: scerion PSN ID: TeknoSounds Steam ID: TeknoSounds
    Well I'm prolly gonna go to Show'em Whatcha Got so won't have the funds to go to Dallas I think Ya'll have fun tho!