Thread: movie ?'s

1. #1 movie ?'s 
    I was thinking about this.... there was movie that was supposed to come out about this rich white girl from SA who felt bad for the NOLA people and decided to give up her money and shit and move to NOLA to live on the streets with this film crew. Anyone know what i'm talking about.. i think her name was Chloe.

Anyone know what happened with that?
    Last i hear after they stopped filming her she disappeared in NOLA.
    Anyone know if they ever found her/her body?
    Anyone know if the movie actually came out or premiered?

let me know what up.. might be interesting movie.

~D
    Thank you for all your Support!

Good Bye!

2. #2 Re: movie ?'s 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    don't know but sounds like it would be a bijou thing. I'll ask around.

Quote Originally Posted by zymote View Post
    While it pains me to do this, I have to say that I owe 512 and SMT an apology. Sorry guys - you were right, and I was wrong.

3. #3 Re: movie ?'s 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    i see it like this:

rich girl disappears in nola (of all places). NO one should really care (except her parents of course.) Why? because mofos have b een goin missing all over since day one. Fuck her.

/tired, hateful,pissed off, hungry rant

http://myspace.com/malasuertednb <--world domination
    http://myspace.com/drumlogistics <-- The Crew
    MalasuerteDNB - Abducted Recs (USA), Phantom Htz (USA)

4. #4 Re: movie ?'s 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    hmm... sounds like the gators got her...

DID YOU KNOW?

The undercurrent of the Mississippi River is so strong, that if there were a lifeless body thrown into it, the undercurrent would suck the body down without need of any extra weight added to it, which would then be blasted out 50 or so miles into the Gulf of Mexico. If that body were to ever wash back to shore, by the time it got there it would be impossible to identify.

THE MORE YOU KNOW ======
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQTQNEv1Jjw

Ruff Nek Qlik, JDS, Massive Intent
    www.myspace.com/djrobknowledge
    Southside of Texas

my seed son!

UPCOMING:

MEGA BUZZ - NOV 28th - Travis County Expo

5. #5 Re: movie ?'s 
    Quote Originally Posted by smtproductions View Post
    I was thinking about this.... there was movie that was supposed to come out about this rich white girl from SA who felt bad for the NOLA people and decided to give up her money and shit and move to NOLA to live on the streets with this film crew. Anyone know what i'm talking about.. i think her name was Chloe.

Anyone know what happened with that?
    Last i hear after they stopped filming her she disappeared in NOLA.
    Anyone know if they ever found her/her body?
    Anyone know if the movie actually came out or premiered?

let me know what up.. might be interesting movie.

~D
    Never heard anything about this at all...

I guess by "Nola" you are referring to the Magnolia projects in Louisiana correct?

If I was white (I am) and rich (I am not) there is no chance I would attempt to go the those projects at all. Thats just not a smart move, that place is dangerous.

6. #6 Re: movie ?'s 
    Quote Originally Posted by PanzerFaust View Post
    Never heard anything about this at all...

I guess by "Nola" you are referring to the Magnolia projects in Louisiana correct?

If I was white (I am) and rich (I am not) there is no chance I would attempt to go the those projects at all. Thats just not a smart move, that place is dangerous.
    no.. nola as in New Orleans Luisiana in general no specific places. she was going to wander the streets seeing how people live post huricane

whereschloe.com

Good Bye!

7. #7 Re: movie ?'s 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    from the director. Aug. 8th 2007

"Hey everyone, sorry for the delay in updates, but we’ve been spending a lot of time trying to see if we can track Chloe down. I’ve posted up a video with some search footage, so you can get an idea of the types of places Chloe has stayed at. As a filmmaker, it’s always difficult to deal with an outcome that is not so ideal for the filmed subject, and we all have to handle the stresses of it in our own way. The NOPD has tried to stress that sometimes the squatter kids just get up and leave, whether this is just to make us feel better or not, who knows? In keeping with the original intent of the project, I have finished the final cut of the film, and am releasing it to the public. Those of you in the San Antonio, TX area can see it on Thursday, Aug. 9th at the Bijou in Crossroads Mall. For everyone else, the film is available online via the Chloe website at shop.whereschloe.com. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me."

While it pains me to do this, I have to say that I owe 512 and SMT an apology. Sorry guys - you were right, and I was wrong.

8. #8 Re: movie ?'s 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    from what I saw on the video clips. She hooked up with a drug deal became his bitch fucked up her life and maybe ODed on what she was taking, got traded to another drug dealer, or was killed by Adam her dealer/boyfriend. Sad day for Chole and I feel that maybe her mother should have stepped in at some point to shut down the project and demand her daughter be returned to her even if she was 18th.

9. #9 Re: movie ?'s 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    I just checked that shit out on YouTube.... Its a sad story, but I think Andy gots the right idea. Maybe she is dead. Maybe she just got up and left, just as she left SA. Spam has 7 grams of protein and something like 750 mg of sodium.

10. #10 Re: movie ?'s 
    Quote Originally Posted by smtproductions View Post
    no.. nola as in New Orleans Luisiana in general no specific places. she was going to wander the streets seeing how people live post huricane

whereschloe.com
    Thats crazy and pretty sad. I would have attempted to go about a project like that a bit more cautious.

11. #11 Re: movie ?'s 
    if that's the way she chose to live her life,
    there's no reason to feel sad for her.

until you're truly ready to stand up and say,
    "fuck your fear!" you are not alive.

12. #12 Re: movie ?'s 
    yeah thanks for the updates guys.. thats kind of why i was thinking aobut it.. cause i had a feeling something bad happened to her. well the world will never know i guess. she sounded like a ignorant little girl anyway.

Good Bye!

13. #13 Re: movie ?'s 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    I found this@ : http:// whereschloe .com/

Where’s Chloe started out as a documentary that would feature a young girl who was looking to find herself. As the project evolved, we saw that we would be able to do a public service by portraying the dangers of the street life that we choose. As we moved from documentary style filming to docudrama style filming, Where’s Chloe took on a new shape as a forum to keep teens and young adults safe and away from drugs.

Somwhat FAKE???

14. #14 Re: movie ?'s 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by killer dame View Post
    if that's the way she chose to live her life,
    there's no reason to feel sad for her.
    agreed

http://myspace.com/malasuertednb <--world domination
    http://myspace.com/drumlogistics <-- The Crew
    MalasuerteDNB - Abducted Recs (USA), Phantom Htz (USA)

15. #15 Re: movie ?'s 
    Quote Originally Posted by robknowledge View Post

DID YOU KNOW?

The undercurrent of the Mississippi River is so strong, that if there were a lifeless body thrown into it, the undercurrent would suck the body down without need of any extra weight added to it, which would then be blasted out 50 or so miles into the Gulf of Mexico. If that body were to ever wash back to shore, by the time it got there it would be impossible to identify.

THE MORE YOU KNOW ======
    that's why my papaw told me if i ever had a problem needed solving...throw it in the missisippi and rest easy...

16. #16 Re: movie ?'s 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by sbassmonkey View Post
    I found this@ : http:// whereschloe .com/

Where’s Chloe started out as a documentary that would feature a young girl who was looking to find herself. As the project evolved, we saw that we would be able to do a public service by portraying the dangers of the street life that we choose. As we moved from documentary style filming to docudrama style filming, Where’s Chloe took on a new shape as a forum to keep teens and young adults safe and away from drugs.

Somwhat FAKE???

after watching this stuff, it looks pretty real, but then how many suckers got pwnd by the blair witch. these guys are selling the film and tons of merch on this, i see no missing persons report, no statement from her mother, no follow up action since september of last year otherwise, no donation of procedes to katrina victims funds or missing children/persons funds, nothing that would lead me to think anything has been done to find her. maybe because she isn't really missing. i think it's very possible this story could be real and if so how horrible, but it's highly likely it's just good film making. if it's real, that director cat ought to be totally ashamed of himself and take down the website selling his shit. he also needs a serious beat down for not getting into his own film and stopping that slow motion car wreck. i mean if they were following the girl around wouldn't they have picked up the same clues she did to find her gf? why could they not do that the day she turned up missing, Cloe was supposed to meet her and even gave clues as to where, but no mention was made of that in the vid blog from the director. also, they did blogs from the boyfriends apartment, meaning he is on paper, they know where to find him, still no mention of that, or the ongoing investigation into her disappearance, no statement from the nola pd, no nothing.... hate to be a skeptic, but..... i dunno, maybe i just don't have all the facts
    Last edited by +10hitpoints; 04-10-2008 at 01:06 PM. Reason: spelling

17. #17 Re: movie ?'s 
    yeah starting to look very fake to me too.

Good Bye!

18. #18 Re: movie ?'s 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by +10hitpoints View Post
    after watching this stuff, it looks pretty real, but then how many suckers got pwnd by the blair witch. these guys are selling the film and tons of merch on this, i see no missing persons report, no statement from her mother, no follow up action since september of last year otherwise, no donation of procedes to katrina victims funds or missing children/persons funds, nothing that would lead me to think anything has been done to find her.... also, they did blogs from the boyfriends apartment, meaning he is on paper, they know where to find him, still no mention of that, or the ongoing investigation into her disappearance, no statement from the nola pd, no nothing.... hate to be a skeptic, but..... i dunno, maybe i just don't have all the facts

agreed but i love being a skeptic totally fake.
    I like it. It's got that what-a-cruel-world-let's-toss-ourselves-in-the-abyss type ambience. :pimpin:
    <me> </me>

19. #19 Re: movie ?'s 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: armslancestrong
    GODFATHER....

Quote Originally Posted by robknowledge View Post

DID YOU KNOW?

THE MORE YOU KNOW ======
    :yoda:

20. #20 Re: movie ?'s 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: armslancestrong
    ok so i watched the shit on youtube and i am destroyed.. if this is real, fuck the camera crew i woulda took her out of there with or without her permission, woulda been for her own good... ive had friends turn into junkies and shit its just sad...
    :yoda: