Thread: but I'm too fat to die!

1. #1 but I'm too fat to die! 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    firing squad?

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/08/04/....ap/index.html

updated 8:52 p.m. EDT, Mon August 4, 2008

Death row inmate: I'm too fat to execute

COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) -- A death row inmate scheduled for execution says he's too fat to be put to death, claiming executioners would have trouble finding his veins and that his weight could diminish the effectiveness of one of the lethal injection drugs.
    Death row inmate Richard Cooey says executioners would have trouble finding his veins to lethally inject him.

Lawyers for Richard Cooey argue in a federal lawsuit that Cooey -- 5-feet-7 and 267 pounds -- had poor veins when he faced execution five years ago and the problem has been worsened by weight gain.
    The lawsuit, filed Friday in federal court, also says prison officials have had difficulty drawing blood from Cooey for medical procedures.
    Cooey, 41, is sentenced to die for raping and murdering two young women in 1986. His execution is scheduled for October 14.
    His attorneys say a drug he is taking for migraine headaches could affect the execution process. The drug Topamax, a type of seizure medication, may have created a resistance to thiopental, the drug used to put inmates to sleep before two other lethal drugs are administered, Dr. Mark Heath, a physician hired by the Ohio Public Defender's Office, said in documents filed with the court.
    Heath says Cooey's weight, combined with the potential drug resistance, increases the risk he would not be properly anesthetized.
    "All of the experts agree if the first drug doesn't work, the execution is going to be excruciating," Cooey's public defender, Kelly Culshaw Schneider, said Monday.
    Prison system spokeswoman Andrea Carson and Jim Gravelle, a spokesman for the Ohio Attorney General's Office, both said Monday they hadn't seen the lawsuit and couldn't comment.
    Last year, Carson cited the obesity of condemned inmate Christopher Newton as one of the reasons prison officials had difficulty accessing his veins before his execution. Newton was 6 feet tall and weighed 265 pounds.
    Two years ago, convicted killer Jeffrey Lundgren was put to death after a federal appeals court rejected his claim that he was at greater risk of experiencing pain and suffering because he was overweight and diabetic.
    E-mail to a friend Share this on:

Mixx Digg Facebook del.icio.us reddit StumbleUpon MySpace

| Mixx it | Share
    http://soundcloud.com/Wyld-Stallyns
    http://twitter.com/_WyldStallyns

I can't believe you did it. I was teasing. I loved you. Course, I was coming up here to kill ya...

2. #2 Re: but I'm too fat to die! 
    Ok, but what about the women he killed? Doesn't seem he stopped for a second to think twice about the excruciating pain he caused them...

3. #3 Re: but I'm too fat to die! 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    now taking volunteers to rape and kill him!

I can't believe you did it. I was teasing. I loved you. Course, I was coming up here to kill ya...

4. #4 Re: but I'm too fat to die! 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    "All of the experts agree if the first drug doesn't work, the execution is going to be excruciating"

errr okay... who cares?

"Two years ago, convicted killer Jeffrey Lundgren was put to death after a federal appeals court rejected his claim that he was at greater risk of experiencing pain and suffering because he was overweight and diabetic."

haha oh yeah, no one does

5. #5 Re: but I'm too fat to die! 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    he should have thought about that before he raped and killed two women what a fatass loser...
    " AREA 512!!! EXPECT US NUKKAS":dj:

6. #6 Re: but I'm too fat to die! 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    Jenny is our first volunteer to rape and kill him!

7. #7 Re: but I'm too fat to die! 
    electrocution by way of the anus

8. #8 Re: but I'm too fat to die! 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    id pay a inmate to rape him cause he damn sure isnt my type lol..but id kill him after he got raped hahaha..

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk McGirt View Post
    Jenny is our first volunteer to rape and kill him!
    " AREA 512!!! EXPECT US NUKKAS":dj:

9. #9 Re: but I'm too fat to die! 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd rape him with a shotgun wrapped in barbed wire... safety off just for fun

10. #10 Re: but I'm too fat to die! 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    You could just stuff him with a bunch of lemmewinks...It's how god would want it.
    BEAN N CHEESE BASS LINE SHIVER

11. #11 Re: but I'm too fat to die! 
    fuck the death penalty.....put him in a dark 4x4 cell, give him enough bread and water to keep him alive, don't allow him any other human contact whatsoever, and leave him there until he dies of natural causes.

i call it the ''life penalty''
    :devilfire: "It has become appallingly clear that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -albert einstein :devilfire:

what if our cars started changing gears for us? that would really be cheating!

12. #12 Re: but I'm too fat to die! 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    I say death by sharks and polar bears.

Quote Originally Posted by davemolina View Post
    I would say bring in your bassline around the 32 and kick in your vocal/main melody at 64. After that, fuck yourself for about 64 then repeat. Outro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zild View Post
    Gotta love the bragging about being in the scene for x amount of years and still getting absolutely nowhere.

13. #13 Re: but I'm too fat to die! 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: JT-High Steam ID: 76561197960832403
    I would say sick PedoBear on him, but he is way too old....
    MIA Texas
    Add me on FaceBook
    Click here to download my mixes.
    Bass Sessions W/ JT.High EDJ Radio Mondays @ 2pm - 4pm Central. Keep It Locked!!

14. #14 Re: but I'm too fat to die! 
    I wouldn't rape him, but I'd like to sodomize him with thorned stick and then cut off his balls and shove them in his mouth, right before I shot him in the head. Now that's some cruel and unusual punishment, and I think he'd deserve it. Just electrocute the fuck head. What a sick stupid fuck.

15. #15 Re: but I'm too fat to die! 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    Polar bears, goddammit!

Quote Originally Posted by davemolina View Post
    I would say bring in your bassline around the 32 and kick in your vocal/main melody at 64. After that, fuck yourself for about 64 then repeat. Outro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zild View Post
    Gotta love the bragging about being in the scene for x amount of years and still getting absolutely nowhere.

16. #16 Re: but I'm too fat to die! 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    life penalty FTW! bwahahaha

17. #17 Re: but I'm too fat to die! 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    firing squad x2

18. #18 Re: but I'm too fat to die! 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TechnoOrSTFU PSN ID: TechnoOrSTFU
    The chair is always a good bet
    Quote Originally Posted by DjExotic View Post
    BY THE WAY, I'M A DUDE AND I'M 23! NOT A TEENAGE GIRL! THE PICTURE OF THE EP IS MY FRIEND LILY AKA HAKU!JUST WANTED TO STRAIGHTED THAT OUT! ALL I AM TRYING TO DO IS TO PROMO MY MUSIC HERE IN TEXAS SINCE THEIR NO HARDHOUSE AND HARDCORE SCENE. AND VENOM LOVE TO COME TO AUSTIN BUT HAVING SECOUND THROUGHTS!
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelPait View Post
    i ordered a fucking town car, fucking fagits wait until one inthe morning and they are like sorry sir, we dont want your money, your not welcome at the rave. there might be frolocks of pussy there but you cant have any,. then my fagit navy recruiter is playing on my cell phone fucking motherfucker thinks its cure to fuck people over.

19. #19 Re: but I'm too fat to die! 
    yeah, but speaking realistically, there's nothing the bleeding hearts could construe about the life penalty as cruel, but anyone who's ever been in solitary for a day or two can tell you...it's as cruel as it gets
    :devilfire: "It has become appallingly clear that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -albert einstein :devilfire:

what if our cars started changing gears for us? that would really be cheating!

20. #20 Re: but I'm too fat to die! 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    The death panealty makes me wanna shit on walls. But I love an old fashion murder by an old fashion state...say Texas(This gurl don't fuck around).
    BEAN N CHEESE BASS LINE SHIVER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast