Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 9.26.08-9.28.08 Natl Fire Performance Championships @ Mountain Breeze Campground - New Braunfels

1. #1 Talking 9.26.08-9.28.08 Natl Fire Performance Championships @ Mountain Breeze Campground - New Braunfels 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    I like it. It's got that what-a-cruel-world-let's-toss-ourselves-in-the-abyss type ambience. :pimpin:
    <me> </me>

2. #2 Re: 9.26.08-9.28.08 Natl Fire Performance Championships @ Mountain Breeze Campground - New Braunfels 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    HELL YES!

Alpha Rhythms // Bass Candy // TreeHouse Tribe

Sponsored by Prohibition

www.neonemu.com
    youtube.com/neonemu

3. #3 Re: 9.26.08-9.28.08 Natl Fire Performance Championships @ Mountain Breeze Campground - New Braunfels 
    this looks waaaaay cool. i wanna go!
    www.purominimal.com

Upcoming Events

8.11 "FreakQuency" at Barcelona, the Rev. Kathy Russell + Pop N Lock + Steena

4. #4 Re: 9.26.08-9.28.08 Natl Fire Performance Championships @ Mountain Breeze Campground - New Braunfels 
    $60 for 3 days??? no sir
    Quote Originally Posted by rev View Post
    Chill rooms have been replaced with retards dancing around in stupid glowing costumes. Oh yeah, that's right, they're called gogo dancers...

5. #5 Re: 9.26.08-9.28.08 Natl Fire Performance Championships @ Mountain Breeze Campground - New Braunfels 
    I heard this was cancled, someone sent me the invite on myspace, and then I got an announcement that it is cancled...I hope not koz i really want to go to thiz, sounds awesome!
    Peace,

Worlds Biggest NIN Freak and Raver!

6. #6 Re: 9.26.08-9.28.08 Natl Fire Performance Championships @ Mountain Breeze Campground - New Braunfels 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    it not cancelled!! there were two events on myspace so one was deleted...

just to camp at this campground and go tubing is $27 a day... for $3 more you get to see some bad ass fire performances and party all weekend!

i really hope to see everyone there! its gonna be a blast!!
    I like it. It's got that what-a-cruel-world-let's-toss-ourselves-in-the-abyss type ambience. :pimpin:
    <me> </me>

7. #7 Re: 9.26.08-9.28.08 Natl Fire Performance Championships @ Mountain Breeze Campground - New Braunfels 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    oh, just to clarify... there will be no charge sunday for those that stayed saturday night but there will be a show from 6:30-11:30. everyone must leave the premises by 12 am sunday or pay the owner for another night.
    <me> </me>

8. #8 Re: 9.26.08-9.28.08 Natl Fire Performance Championships @ Mountain Breeze Campground - New Braunfels 
    Wicked cool, I'm there!

9. #9 Re: 9.26.08-9.28.08 Natl Fire Performance Championships @ Mountain Breeze Campground - New Braunfels 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    I was talking to one of the people putting this together.. it sounds awesome. That 60$ for 3 days includes, camping, show on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, on top of that it includes all the tubing fees if you care to toob, plus a ride back to the top of the river. it should be a lot of fun.

10. #10 Re: 9.26.08-9.28.08 Natl Fire Performance Championships @ Mountain Breeze Campground - New Braunfels 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by kdh View Post
    I was talking to one of the people putting this together.. it sounds awesome. That 60$ for 3 days includes, camping, show on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, on top of that it includes all the tubing fees if you care to toob, plus a ride back to the top of the river. it should be a lot of fun.
    thanks!!! it will be. i'm uber excited
    <me> </me>

11. #11 Re: 9.26.08-9.28.08 Natl Fire Performance Championships @ Mountain Breeze Campground - New Braunfels 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    i can't wait to go tubing!!

neon i'm all stocked up on sunscreen so i got ya covered you better get off or i'mma have to come talk to your boss!! hehe
    <me> </me>

12. #12 Re: 9.26.08-9.28.08 Natl Fire Performance Championships @ Mountain Breeze Campground - New Braunfels 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads

i've been dying to go camping all summer! well, since i went in may for the kerrville folk festival hehe. its my favorite!
    <me> </me>

13. #13 Re: 9.26.08-9.28.08 Natl Fire Performance Championships @ Mountain Breeze Campground - New Braunfels 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow an event in my own back yard and yet people still don't bother to book the local talent. Hell there's three days and they couldn't bother then to book just four people?

Quote Originally Posted by zymote View Post
    While it pains me to do this, I have to say that I owe 512 and SMT an apology. Sorry guys - you were right, and I was wrong.

14. #14 Re: 9.26.08-9.28.08 Natl Fire Performance Championships @ Mountain Breeze Campground - New Braunfels 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    Why don't you talk to them and get booked, then? :] I'm sure they would appreciate more sound.

I just got my sunday covered!! This means I can make it and I'll be in tow with Black Tie Beats + Anjlkllr!! So excited!! ^___^

and they expanded the event to cover go go dancers, too. lol - odd combination - but Awesome!!! ^__^

Sponsored by Prohibition

www.neonemu.com
    youtube.com/neonemu

15. #15 Re: 9.26.08-9.28.08 Natl Fire Performance Championships @ Mountain Breeze Campground - New Braunfels 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ArcAngel View Post
    Wow an event in my own back yard and yet people still don't bother to book the local talent. Hell there's three days and they couldn't bother then to book just four people?

good question. remember, this event is not a rave or a musical show. its a fire spinning competition and campout. music is secondary... also, the organizers wanted consistent sound for all the competitions. not to mention, they are on a tight budget and couldn't afford to hire 10 or 12 djs just yet... for future events there will be more djs involved. although he did mention throwing parties is not his goal...

with that said, i hope you come check it out!
    <me> </me>

16. #16 Re: 9.26.08-9.28.08 Natl Fire Performance Championships @ Mountain Breeze Campground - New Braunfels 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ::harmony:: View Post
    good question. remember, this event is not a rave or a musical show. its a fire spinning competition and campout. music is secondary... also, the organizers wanted consistent sound for all the competitions. not to mention, they are on a tight budget and couldn't afford to hire 10 or 12 djs just yet... for future events there will be more djs involved. although he did mention throwing parties is not his goal...

with that said, i hope you come check it out!
    Really its a Poi competition?? holy crap I totally didn't see that when it read "National Fire Performance Championship" I guess when I read that it said hey "super duper plur rave" Yea I know it's not a party it just goes to show no matter what the event no one bothers to look for in town locals. Besides I think they should have gone with manifest since they deal with all the ambient camp outs.

Quote Originally Posted by zymote View Post
    While it pains me to do this, I have to say that I owe 512 and SMT an apology. Sorry guys - you were right, and I was wrong.

17. #17 Re: 9.26.08-9.28.08 Natl Fire Performance Championships @ Mountain Breeze Campground - New Braunfels 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by NeonEmu View Post
    Why don't you talk to them and get booked, then? :] I'm sure they would appreciate more sound.

I just got my sunday covered!! This means I can make it and I'll be in tow with Black Tie Beats + Anjlkllr!! So excited!! ^___^

and they expanded the event to cover go go dancers, too. lol - odd combination - but Awesome!!! ^__^
    YAY!!!

haha this guy wants to do it all! the go-go and glowsticking competitions are sorta unofficial, we're not charging to compete or anything... oooh, we do need someone impartial to judge the glowsticking battles. maybe you can help with that? just an idea... we're gonna cross those bridges when we come to them lol.
    <me> </me>

18. #18 Re: 9.26.08-9.28.08 Natl Fire Performance Championships @ Mountain Breeze Campground - New Braunfels 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ArcAngel View Post
    Really its a Poi competition?? holy crap I totally didn't see that when it read "National Fire Performance Championship" I guess when I read that it said hey "super duper plur rave" Yea I know it's not a party it just goes to show no matter what the event no one bothers to look for in town locals. Besides I think they should have gone with manifest since they deal with all the ambient camp outs.
    this guy is not in the scene, and he doesn't know you live in new braunfels or whatever either. excuse the n00b, sheesh. he looked all over for talent and had to go with what he could get. out of the djs that showed interest (there were a few more) he went with what he thought would compliment the event and who he felt comfortable working with in the future and building a professional relationship with. who shoved a stick up your ass?
    <me> </me>

19. #19 Re: 9.26.08-9.28.08 Natl Fire Performance Championships @ Mountain Breeze Campground - New Braunfels 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    besides, how are austin and san antonio dj's not local???
    <me> </me>

20. #20 Re: 9.26.08-9.28.08 Natl Fire Performance Championships @ Mountain Breeze Campground - New Braunfels 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ::harmony:: View Post
    YAY!!!

haha this guy wants to do it all! the go-go and glowsticking competitions are sorta unofficial, we're not charging to compete or anything... oooh, we do need someone impartial to judge the glowsticking battles. maybe you can help with that? just an idea... we're gonna cross those bridges when we come to them lol.
    Personally, I am awe inspired by just about ANY tricks done with glowsticks... so I don't think I'd be too good of a judge. I'd just be handing out 10s left and right. lol

"Holy fuck! That was amazing!"
    "That's what you said about the last one..."
    "They were amazing too!! Woo!"

lol

Sponsored by Prohibition

www.neonemu.com
    youtube.com/neonemu

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast