Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: BS & Crap edited/moved out of a thread

1. #61 Re: Karma related crap from Cody's bday thread 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ArcAngel View Post

But what do I know I'm just a joke that's been here in the Texas area since 2000. And that's about the time I realy started to push my name out there. Hmm so I guess I would be a running gag then aye there numb nuts?
    HAHAHAHA, if i was you, i would NEVER tell people ive been around since 2000, with those skills id be more like, "yea i started spinning in 07", lets try beat matching AND mixxing with some EQ action. Been around the scene and still havent gotten anywere. expect 512 gigs and underage kiddies running around like energizer bunnies that are forced to listen to that vile you let spew out those speakers.

Oh and BTW learn to spell ok? its keith, not KIETH i think you and PJ should tag next set, since you both cant spell, or match a beat.
    Last edited by Kritical; 12-01-2008 at 12:13 PM.

2. #62 Re: Karma related crap from Cody's bday thread 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    Gotta love the bragging about being in the scene for x amount of years and still getting absolutely nowhere.
    Fuck your local scene! :rofl:

3. #63 Re: Karma related crap from Cody's bday thread 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by L.Boogie View Post
    scene politics...I think I may have to move to chicago...

theres no more house in austin anyway..
    Probably a smart idea.

4. #64 Re: Karma related crap from Cody's bday thread 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    Sweet I'm an ugly joke that makes chick run off with two beats. Awesome and you've never been around when I've played too so that must be true right. gotta love all the hearsay.

Really my beats make chicks run off?? Wow lets see the only time I played at your venue "west world" there were plenty of girls dancing their little booties off. Oh then there was the two out three times I played in Azle, Oh and I recall all the times I played at the Asylum, The many times I played in San Marcos even had a very beautiful girl by the name of Jennifer saying "That was a great set and it's about time someone played gabber in Texas. " oh oh the set at flux fest, the sets at the party plex, this past time in San Antonio when I played for JDS. wow this list can go on and on.

But what do I know I'm just a joke that's been here in the Texas area since 2000. And that's about the time I realy started to push my name out there. Hmm so I guess I would be a running gag then aye there numb nuts?
    The running joke is you think you're something. And no this isn't scene politics I just don't like you for you're attitude and some stupid comment you made about me a while back. I think everybody "should " be allowed in Karma but some people just don't mix well in the same building any more.

5. #65 Re: Karma related crap from Cody's bday thread 

6. #66 Re: Karma related crap from Cody's bday thread 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by divine ¥ tyrant View Post
    HAHAHAHA, if i was you, i would NEVER tell people ive been around since 2000, with those skills id be more like, "yea i started spinning in 07", lets try beat matching AND mixxing with some EQ action. Been around the scene and still havent gotten anywere. expect 512 gigs and underage kiddies running around like energizer bunnies that are forced to listen to that vile you let spew out those speakers.

Oh and BTW learn to spell ok? its keith, not KIETH i think you and PJ should tag next set, since you both cant spell, or match a beat.

I love how people go straight for the beat matching and mixing skills. That and thinking that I play only for one crew when I have in fact I've played out of non 512 shows. Wow these people know me so well.

Keith when talking about spelling look at your own post first. it's "mixing" not "mixxing" "anywhere" not "anywere" but that's alright kid I know all you got on me is some misspelling here and there. So take a seat the adults are talking.
    Last edited by ArcAngel; 12-01-2008 at 03:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zymote View Post
    While it pains me to do this, I have to say that I owe 512 and SMT an apology. Sorry guys - you were right, and I was wrong.

7. #67 Re: Karma related crap from Cody's bday thread 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    Recent Mix : CRUNCHYFACE - http://teknosounds.com/download/details.php?file=353
    facebook.com/DjSirNasty myspace.com/djsirnasty Twitter/DjSirNasty
    01.18 - @ Amnesia Night Club & Hookah Lounge
    01.22 - @ Anchor Blue
    01.29 - Grand Opening Party @ Amnesia + After hours
    02.13 - Private Party
    04.13 - Kamea's 1st Bday!!
    06.18 - Willy Wonka Bass Factory @ T.B.A
    01.29 - Texas Freedom Fest @ T.B.A
    :babyroll: Proud Father - 04.13.2010 Kamea Alexis Burns:babyroll:

8. #68 Re: Karma related crap from Cody's bday thread 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Atom West View Post
    The running joke is you think you're something. And no this isn't scene politics I just don't like you for you're attitude and some stupid comment you made about me a while back. I think everybody "should " be allowed in Karma but some people just don't mix well in the same building any more.
    Really I think I'm something? Well that could be because what I've been seeing coming out is utter crap, 512 shows included. Could explain my so called attitude towards so many people. Oh what was the stupid comment, was it the one about your production work?

While it pains me to do this, I have to say that I owe 512 and SMT an apology. Sorry guys - you were right, and I was wrong.

9. #69 Re: Karma related crap from Cody's bday thread 

your gamer score sucks.....

10. #70 Re: Karma related crap from Cody's bday thread 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    Really I think I'm something? Well that could be because what I've been seeing coming out is utter crap, 512 shows included. Could explain my so called attitude towards so many people. Oh what was the stupid comment, was it the one about your production work?
    Wow did you just say stuff coming out off 512 shows was crap? Did you really just say that? Ok I guess I'll stop now. I dont know what to say.

11. #71 Re: Karma related crap from Cody's bday thread 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Atom West View Post
    Wow did you just say stuff coming out off 512 shows was crap? Did you really just say that? Ok I guess I'll stop now. I dont know what to say.
    Of course you wouldn't know what to say. Just because some of the things I don't like that 512 puts out is crap to me, but there are still good things that 512 books and puts on. Let's see though Atom what production crew do you work with that spends a whole bunch of money and only gets like fewer the 50 people to show up? Hmm something tells me that y'all need to do some serious rethinking and planning on how you want to waste money. Really most up coming crews would have picked up their mistakes by show three but I really don't see that happening with you guys. Y'all should just go ahead pack it up and call it a day.
    Last edited by ArcAngel; 12-01-2008 at 03:52 PM.

12. #72 Re: Karma related crap from Cody's bday thread 
    Hey you can only rag on Exotic about spelling and grammar, it's in the rules.

Exotic dude there is this little thing called spell check it also does grammar too. Try it sometime
    Think of it as evolution in action."- Larry Niven

"Video games don't affect kids. If PacMan had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"- Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc. 1989

Let us read and let us dance: two amusements that will never do any harm to the world. - Voltaire

Its fun to stay at the \o/ ^o^ /o_ /o\

13. #73 Re: Karma related crap from Cody's bday thread 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    ok you got me. you are right, i miss spelled some words there. But i stand by my last statement. In case you forgot, You're fucking garbage and you have no rights behind a mixer, please never leave your home ever again. 8 years in the scene and still cant match a fucking beat.

14. #74 Re: Karma related crap from Cody's bday thread 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Seshmarls View Post
    Hey you can only rag on Exotic about spelling and grammar, it's in the rules.

Exotic dude there is this little thing called spell check it also does grammar too. Try it sometime

LOL it is in the rules.

15. #75 Re: Karma related crap from Cody's bday thread 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    ok you got me. you are right, i miss spelled some words there. But i stand by my last statement. In case you forgot, You're fucking garbage and you have no rights behind a mixer, please never leave your home ever again. 8 years in the scene and still cant match a fucking beat.

So Keith when was the time you heard me behind the decks? Oh and Keith you're a waste of flesh please direct yourself to the closest bottle of acid and burn your face off then if you're still alive after that proceed to the nearest shotgun and blow your own head off. Beside lady you've said the same thing to several other people in the same way which means you have nothing original to bring to the table when it comes to insults or knowledge about whats going on. So once again keep quiet the adults are talking.
    Last edited by ArcAngel; 12-02-2008 at 03:37 AM.

16. #76 Re: Karma related crap from Cody's bday thread 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads

17. #77 Re: Karma related crap from Cody's bday thread 
    So Keith when was the time you heard me behind the decks? Oh and Keith you're a waste of flesh please direct yourself to the closest bottle of acid and burn your face off then if you're still alive after that proceed to the nearest shotgun and blow your own head off. Beside lady you've said the same thing to several other people in the same way which means you have nothing original to bring to the table when it comes to insults or knowledge about whats going on. So once again keep quiet the adults are talking.
    Consider yourself lucky man. When Steven listened to one of my mixes, all he could say was there were too many DJs knocking on the door. Also, I was mixing mostly psytrance in that set, and Steven hates psytrace so I dunno. Being that you can't match a beat means you must suck Steven's dick.

18. #78 Re: Karma related crap from Cody's bday thread 
    Funny thing is i liked your mix and was planning on putting you on a event, but now that your talking shit you can go fuck yourself. I went to a Psytrance event this weekend in Austin and had a blast so please dont pretend to know what i like. You just arent ready...
    Quote Originally Posted by rev View Post
    Chill rooms have been replaced with retards dancing around in stupid glowing costumes. Oh yeah, that's right, they're called gogo dancers...

19. #79 Re: Karma related crap from Cody's bday thread 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    http://soundcloud.com/Wyld-Stallyns
    http://twitter.com/_WyldStallyns

I can't believe you did it. I was teasing. I loved you. Course, I was coming up here to kill ya...

20. #80 Re: Karma related crap from Cody's bday thread 
    Quote Originally Posted by AREA*512 View Post
    Funny thing is i liked your mix and was planning on putting you on a event, but now that your talking shit you can go fuck yourself. I went to a Psytrance event this weekend in Austin and had a blast so please dont pretend to know what i like. You just arent ready...
    Ah dude, you know I always talk shit on here. Besides, I'm just playing with the lad. BTW, I let you listen to that mix two years ago. When were you going to get back to me on that?

As far as doing an event, well, I could get a gig if I really tried but I stopped trying after you shot me down.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast