Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 12.31.08 "The Fountain" a Shiva Shakti/ Atrium Obscurum Production

1. #21 Re: 12.31.08 "The Fountain" a Shiva Shakti/ Atrium Obscurum Production 
    I may have to check this out, post-hipnautica, if i am not dead tired!
    It's hard to scream with a throat full of glass.

2. #22 Re: 12.31.08 "The Fountain" a Shiva Shakti/ Atrium Obscurum Production 

ahhhhh!!! 2 days!!!!!! yay! we are so blessed! can not wait to see what's in store for this evening!

D.Star Designs
    myspace.com/dstardesigns
    Tribal Elements
    tribalelements.net

Upcoming Events:
    08.15.09 :: Atrium Obscurum - Southern Oracle [Armadillo Acres] [dj]
    09.25-27.09 :: Tribal Elements - Texas Fall Music Festival [Austin] [dj/deco]

3. #23 Re: 12.31.08 "The Fountain" a Shiva Shakti/ Atrium Obscurum Production 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    So excited!

Alpha Rhythms // Bass Candy // TreeHouse Tribe

Sponsored by Prohibition

www.neonemu.com
    youtube.com/neonemu

4. #24 Huge line-up update with special guest added. Party now going until 8 am. 
    we are excited to announce that we have added Ghreg On Earth(Echo Vortex-USP) San Francisco, CA to the line-up. He will bring us an hour and a half dj set of his uniquely original industrial/psy style.

Shiva Shakti & Atrium Obscurum present:

THE FOUNTAIN
    a psychedelic masquerade

NEW YEARS EVE
    @ The New Guild Co-op
    510 W. 23rd St. in West Campus
    ATX

Featuring dj sets from:

DYLALIEN(Manic Dragon) San Francisco, CA
    1:30-3:30am

GHREG ON EARTH(Echo Vortex-USP) San Francisco, CA
    3:30-5:00am

VAMPYROMORPHA(Shiva Shakti) vs. UHM(Atrium Obscurum)
    12:00am-1:30am

AEON(Tribal Elements) Dallas
    11:00pm-12:00am

DUB TIL DAWN(Tribal Elements) Dallas
    7:00am-8:00am

HERBERT QUAIN(Fugu)
    5:00am-6:00am

BODHI-LECTRO
    6:00am-7:00am

MELVIN
    10:00pm-11:00pm

18+up
    Admission:$10 @ the door

RSVP @: http://events.myspace.com/index.cfm?...7350C920271521

Last edited by thegooddale; 12-29-2008 at 06:57 PM.

5. #25 Re: 12.31.08 "The Fountain" a Shiva Shakti/ Atrium Obscurum Production 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    Industrial Psy-Trance?
    I like the sound of that...gawd I hope I make it to this.

Quote Originally Posted by anjlkllr View Post
    Sounds more like your pet crew Area 512 who just so happens to fit this category. As a matter of fact, I'm pretty sure that Steven (which, btw kids isn't even his real name) and all his little cohorts are the exact definition of the Crackhouse Law.
    Quote Originally Posted by mandapanda View Post
    i dunnno about ya'll but i would love to get jizzed on by jesus LOL!!! oh man, i cant believe i said that...... oh god.......

6. #26 Re: 12.31.08 "The Fountain" a Shiva Shakti/ Atrium Obscurum Production 

7. #27 Re: 12.31.08 "The Fountain" a Shiva Shakti/ Atrium Obscurum Production 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry I missed this Jeff, I didn't have a ride to this, and when I did I didn't quite remember how to get there.

Quote Originally Posted by anjlkllr View Post
    Sounds more like your pet crew Area 512 who just so happens to fit this category. As a matter of fact, I'm pretty sure that Steven (which, btw kids isn't even his real name) and all his little cohorts are the exact definition of the Crackhouse Law.
    Quote Originally Posted by mandapanda View Post
    i dunnno about ya'll but i would love to get jizzed on by jesus LOL!!! oh man, i cant believe i said that...... oh god.......

8. #28 Re: 12.31.08 "The Fountain" a Shiva Shakti/ Atrium Obscurum Production 
    I feel crappy for missing this as well but, honestly the group I was with doesn't fancy this music, and we were staying a little far from the west campus locale... I need to bring psy-trance some roses or something the next time I see her. I've been a bad lover

9. #29 Re: 12.31.08 "The Fountain" a Shiva Shakti/ Atrium Obscurum Production 
    The party was really off the hook... Best psy party in quite a while. Sorry you guys missed it, but there are more to come for sure. Jesus, we got something you're gonna love coming up... look out.

10. #30 Re: 12.31.08 "The Fountain" a Shiva Shakti/ Atrium Obscurum Production 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    The best psy is when it reaches 160 or so.
    BEAN N CHEESE BASS LINE SHIVER

11. #31 Re: 12.31.08 "The Fountain" a Shiva Shakti/ Atrium Obscurum Production 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    These parties are not to be missed and The Fountain was just another reminder of such... Great show. I had a blast. Love the new guild co-op - it's such a nice size for these get togethers.

Sweetness. Excellent way to bring in the new year to be sure.

Alpha Rhythms // Bass Candy // TreeHouse Tribe

Sponsored by Prohibition

www.neonemu.com
    youtube.com/neonemu

12. #32 Re: 12.31.08 "The Fountain" a Shiva Shakti/ Atrium Obscurum Production 
    I had sooo much fun at this event. In fact probably too much fun......

13. #33 Re: 12.31.08 "The Fountain" a Shiva Shakti/ Atrium Obscurum Production 
    Quote Originally Posted by KaoSyN View Post
    I had sooo much fun at this event. In fact probably too much fun......
    hahaha, i always say that after psy-trance parties
    It's hard to scream with a throat full of glass.

14. #34 Re: 12.31.08 "The Fountain" a Shiva Shakti/ Atrium Obscurum Production 
    Wow! That was a damn nice little gathering we had going on. Dance floor was pumpin from about 10pm to 8am pretty soild. Thanks to all of you who made it out. This was one of the best flows of music I have heard in a long time. Every artist/dj did an awesome job of keeping the flow all night. Dylan and Ghreg both played awesome sets. Just what i was needing! 0 The dance floor was pretty damn intense and very psychedelic. The indoor altar looked beautiful. I think that was one of the best looking altars i have seen in a while. It was nice to look at while taking a brief break from dancing for a moment. Very calming.. Thanks to everyone who participated in the pyramid burn outside at sunrise. I was surprised at how big it got. the flames got up to about 9ft high. This seemd to bring out lots of different emotions in people. Some people just love fire,some wanted to play with it,some got very emotional letting go of old things. Thanks to everyone who came out and made this a kick ass beginning to 2009! Muah

15. #35 Re: 12.31.08 "The Fountain" a Shiva Shakti/ Atrium Obscurum Production 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    for the short time i was there the music and everything was awesome. very chill place, me likes. i really wish i could have stayed longer... i was quite pissed about leaving before 2. (wtf, right?) *sigh* next time i will drive my own happy ass and dance all night, promise!
    I like it. It's got that what-a-cruel-world-let's-toss-ourselves-in-the-abyss type ambience. :pimpin:
    <me> </me>

16. #36 Re: 12.31.08 "The Fountain" a Shiva Shakti/ Atrium Obscurum Production 
    Here's some pics of the party... Thanks again to everyone who came out. Sick dancefloor all night...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7629120@N06/tags/fountain/
    Last edited by thegooddale; 01-05-2009 at 03:03 PM.

17. #37 Re: 12.31.08 "The Fountain" a Shiva Shakti/ Atrium Obscurum Production 
    yes, i had a wonderful time! being sick & all....nearly missed my set due to being passed out in my car but, luckily for me i have a keen inner sense of time... woke up 10 minutes until i had to play & woke up Sean....ran to the venue & played.

hee hee.... it was a blast...i really enjoyed Dyalien's set! Melvin started the night with a wide variety of psy....then Aeon kicked it up into some seriously groovin', bangin' full on psy
    then to Uhm vs. Vampyrmorpha....wooo some sick psy there!..... heard a bit of Greg before we headed to get some rest. i couldn't believe it.... i went on & had to transition from some darker psy into some breakier psydub to try to bring everyone down... haha! i had a pretty groovin' dance floor & ended up supposedly bringing the cops! LOL!

wow! what a great way to ring in the New Year for sure! Thanks to EVERYONE involved you did a stellar job on the deco & the entire ambiance of the show
    D.Star Designs
    myspace.com/dstardesigns
    Tribal Elements
    tribalelements.net

Upcoming Events:
    08.15.09 :: Atrium Obscurum - Southern Oracle [Armadillo Acres] [dj]
    09.25-27.09 :: Tribal Elements - Texas Fall Music Festival [Austin] [dj/deco]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12