Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: D/FW peeps?

  1. #1 D/FW peeps? 
    any of you people from the D/FW area? i just registered here, and i was just wondering if everyone on this site is far away...
    Boh!
    Reply With Quote  

  2. #2  
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    16,920
    DJ Mix Downloads
    13
    Uploads
    12
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: scerion PSN ID: TeknoSounds Steam ID: TeknoSounds
    most of us are from San Antonio or Austin, but theres peeps from Dallas and Houston and all
    Reply With Quote  

  3. #3  
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    11,252
    DJ Mix Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    2
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: TechnoOrSTFU PSN ID: TechnoOrSTFU
    I'm from San Antonio, but welcome anyway!
    Quote Originally Posted by DjExotic View Post
    BY THE WAY, I'M A DUDE AND I'M 23! NOT A TEENAGE GIRL! THE PICTURE OF THE EP IS MY FRIEND LILY AKA HAKU!JUST WANTED TO STRAIGHTED THAT OUT! ALL I AM TRYING TO DO IS TO PROMO MY MUSIC HERE IN TEXAS SINCE THEIR NO HARDHOUSE AND HARDCORE SCENE. AND VENOM LOVE TO COME TO AUSTIN BUT HAVING SECOUND THROUGHTS!
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelPait View Post
    i ordered a fucking town car, fucking fagits wait until one inthe morning and they are like sorry sir, we dont want your money, your not welcome at the rave. there might be frolocks of pussy there but you cant have any,. then my fagit navy recruiter is playing on my cell phone fucking motherfucker thinks its cure to fuck people over.
    Reply With Quote  

  4. #4  
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    San Antonio, Tx
    Posts
    8,842
    DJ Mix Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    8

    Reply With Quote  

  5. #5  
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    All up in your grill
    Posts
    10,951
    DJ Mix Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by djberzerk
    I'm from San Antonio, but welcome anyway!
    ^What SHITHEAD said.


    Quote Originally Posted by davemolina View Post
    I would say bring in your bassline around the 32 and kick in your vocal/main melody at 64. After that, fuck yourself for about 64 then repeat. Outro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zild View Post
    Gotta love the bragging about being in the scene for x amount of years and still getting absolutely nowhere.
    Reply With Quote  

  6. #6  
    yup. San Antonio here. welcome to be boreds
    OCDOCDOCDOCDOC
    Reply With Quote  

  7. #7  
    im from dallas!!
    ...and you will be my squishy...
    Reply With Quote  

  8. #8  
    H-town biotch :P
    http://facebook.com/nugstep11



    "Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery

    None but ourselves can free our minds"

    -Bob Marley

    Reply With Quote  

  9. #9  
    wow, a warm welcome, i wasn't expecting that. i come from dallasdancemusic.com , and on that board, there is no such thing as a warm welcome. we even have an un-welcoming commitee, it'd pretty sad. but anyways, i'm really diggin this site, i listened to mixes from here all day at work, something that i'm not really used to being able to do. i'm gonna have to have some peeps from DDM come check this site out.
    Boh!
    Reply With Quote  

  10. #10  
    Dallas sucks and you suck, go away!!!





















    j/k

    hi.
    Reply With Quote  

  11. #11  
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Austin, Texas, United States
    Posts
    7,039
    DJ Mix Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    howdie!! you hail from my hometown, but i claim austin as my home now. welcome! i can see from your sig that u like boh? boh es good, eh?
    I r t3h 1337z0r!!





    Reply With Quote  

  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by evilbean
    wow, a warm welcome, i wasn't expecting that. i come from dallasdancemusic.com , and on that board, there is no such thing as a warm welcome. we even have an un-welcoming commitee, it'd pretty sad. but anyways, i'm really diggin this site, i listened to mixes from here all day at work, something that i'm not really used to being able to do. i'm gonna have to have some peeps from DDM come check this site out.
    Welcome! I'm Lyndsey. I actually live in Tyler... about an hr and a half from D-town. I moved here for college, but I used to live in SA. I finally got to go to my first Dallas party- Meltdown 6... had an awesome time! I'm def. lookin' forward to next time!
    Well... I guess I'm glad I didn't go check it out then... I need to meet more ppl in this area, and I thought that'd be the best way to do it. But... I'll let you bring the deserving DDM ppl here to TS.
    Reply With Quote  

  13. #13  
    don't bring any panzys to this board damnit
    http://facebook.com/nugstep11



    "Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery

    None but ourselves can free our minds"

    -Bob Marley

    Reply With Quote  

  14. #14  
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    11,252
    DJ Mix Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    2
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: TechnoOrSTFU PSN ID: TechnoOrSTFU
    Quote Originally Posted by junglepimp
    don't bring any panzys to this board damnit
    Word. Between Tremor, Sean, and Dave we have ENOUGH already.
    Quote Originally Posted by DjExotic View Post
    BY THE WAY, I'M A DUDE AND I'M 23! NOT A TEENAGE GIRL! THE PICTURE OF THE EP IS MY FRIEND LILY AKA HAKU!JUST WANTED TO STRAIGHTED THAT OUT! ALL I AM TRYING TO DO IS TO PROMO MY MUSIC HERE IN TEXAS SINCE THEIR NO HARDHOUSE AND HARDCORE SCENE. AND VENOM LOVE TO COME TO AUSTIN BUT HAVING SECOUND THROUGHTS!
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelPait View Post
    i ordered a fucking town car, fucking fagits wait until one inthe morning and they are like sorry sir, we dont want your money, your not welcome at the rave. there might be frolocks of pussy there but you cant have any,. then my fagit navy recruiter is playing on my cell phone fucking motherfucker thinks its cure to fuck people over.
    Reply With Quote  

  15. #15  
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    San Antonio, Tx
    Posts
    8,842
    DJ Mix Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    8
    Here, lemme fix that for you.. again..




    Reply With Quote  

  16. #16  
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    San Antonio, Tx
    Posts
    8,842
    DJ Mix Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by TOOLvr419
    But... I'll let you bring the deserving DDM ppl here to TS.
    lol, she'll let you..

    Reply With Quote  

  17. #17  
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    All up in your grill
    Posts
    10,951
    DJ Mix Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by djberzerk
    Quote Originally Posted by junglepimp
    don't bring any panzys to this board damnit
    Word. Between Tremor, Sean, and Dave we have ENOUGH already.

    Aw Joe, you're such a sweetheart! Man, it's great to have friends like you.
















    Go play with some sharks, SHITHEAD


    Quote Originally Posted by davemolina View Post
    I would say bring in your bassline around the 32 and kick in your vocal/main melody at 64. After that, fuck yourself for about 64 then repeat. Outro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zild View Post
    Gotta love the bragging about being in the scene for x amount of years and still getting absolutely nowhere.
    Reply With Quote  

  18. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by djberzerk
    Quote Originally Posted by junglepimp
    don't bring any panzys to this board damnit
    Word. Between Tremor, Sean, and Dave we have ENOUGH already.


    w3rd.


    JK!!!!!!!! we need MORE!! :P
    OCDOCDOCDOCDOC
    Reply With Quote  

  19. #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by TOOLvr419
    Welcome! I'm Lyndsey. I actually live in Tyler... about an hr and a half from D-town. I moved here for college, but I used to live in SA. I finally got to go to my first Dallas party- Meltdown 6... had an awesome time! I'm def. lookin' forward to next time!
    Well... I guess I'm glad I didn't go check it out then... I need to meet more ppl in this area, and I thought that'd be the best way to do it. But... I'll let you bring the deserving DDM ppl here to TS.
    i used to live in tyler when i was a kid, and i have some family out there. did you make it to the afterparty for meltdown? MD6 was a phat party, but it was sooooo much better last year. if you're ever lookin to come to dallas and lookin for somethin to do, hit me up, i usually know what's worth going to and whats not
    Boh!
    Reply With Quote  

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •