Thread: it's like whoo whooooo!

1. #1 it's like whoo whooooo! 
    :devilfire: "It has become appallingly clear that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -albert einstein :devilfire:

what if our cars started changing gears for us? that would really be cheating!

2. #2 Re: it's like whoo whooooo! 
    LMFAO @ when he "shows it off"

3. #3 Re: it's like whoo whooooo! 
    yeah, some dude at the shop wanted me to install that on his mustang.....i look at him and told him that i am not puttin that in because it's not right having that in the muffer and i think it's illegal to do that. the guy got piss and took it to my boss and my boss told him this which was funny:

"ARE YOU A ON DRUGS" WHY THE HELL YOU WANT US TO INSTALL THAT IN YOUR MUFFER TIP THAT GOING TO CAUSE A PROBLEM IN YOUR NEIGHTBOR HOOD. GET THE HELL OUT MY SHOP AND DON'T COME HERE UNLESS YOU WANT YOUR CAR GO FASTER THEN A STUPID HORN HOLE SOUND"

he walk out and never came back. it's very stupid to have something like that in your car unless you want a brick in your car window in the morning. i rather have a good aero chamber muffer exhaust system with cut outs then that stupid thing horn sound. it's suppose to make a turbo charge sound!!! read it in a jdm magazine two years ago!
    Last edited by DjExotic; 04-29-2009 at 12:15 AM.

4. #4 Re: it's like whoo whooooo! 
    Quote Originally Posted by DjExotic View Post
    yeah, some dude at the shop wanted me to install that on his mustang.....i look at him and told him that i am not puttin that in because it's not right having that in the muffer and i think it's illegal to do that. the guy got piss and took it to my boss and my boss told him this which was funny:

"ARE YOU A ON DRUGS" WHY THE HELL YOU WANT US TO INSTALL THAT IN YOUR MUFFER TIP THAT GOING TO CAUSE A PROBLEM IN YOUR NEIGHTBOR HOOD. GET THE HELL OUT MY SHOP AND DON'T COME HERE UNLESS YOU WANT YOUR CAR GO FASTER THEN A STUPID HORN HOLE SOUND"

he walk out and never came back. it's very stupid to have something like that in your car unless you want a brick in your car window in the morning. i rather have a good aero chamber muffer exhaust system with cut outs then that stupid thing horn sound. it's suppose to make a turbo charge sound!!! read it in a jdm magazine two years ago!
    that's exactly what i think!!!
    :devilfire: "It has become appallingly clear that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -albert einstein :devilfire:

what if our cars started changing gears for us? that would really be cheating!

5. #5 Re: it's like whoo whooooo! 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    I had to check the posting date on this to make sure this wasn't a necropost...ya know, seeing as how this is from like 2003.

Shit still kills me though. WOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOO

Quote Originally Posted by davemolina View Post
    I would say bring in your bassline around the 32 and kick in your vocal/main melody at 64. After that, fuck yourself for about 64 then repeat. Outro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zild View Post
    Gotta love the bragging about being in the scene for x amount of years and still getting absolutely nowhere.

6. #6 Re: it's like whoo whooooo! 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads

(I still watch it on a daily basis tho)

7. #7 Re: it's like whoo whooooo! 
    Quote Originally Posted by KeeQ tha PhreeQ View Post

(I still watch it on a daily basis tho)
    beat me to it. i was also thinking necropost?

8. #8 Re: it's like whoo whooooo! 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    As I stated earlier, the date it was posted makes your necropost comment moot, sir.

I would say bring in your bassline around the 32 and kick in your vocal/main melody at 64. After that, fuck yourself for about 64 then repeat. Outro.
    Gotta love the bragging about being in the scene for x amount of years and still getting absolutely nowhere.

9. #9 Re: it's like whoo whooooo! 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    Might as well post the leprechaun one too

10. #10 Re: it's like whoo whooooo! 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads

11. #11 Re: it's like whoo whooooo! 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    PS has everyone seen this? Just so we can all finally be on the same sheet of music?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pXfHLUlZf4

12. #12 Re: it's like whoo whooooo! 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads

13. #13 Re: it's like whoo whooooo! 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads

14. #14 Re: it's like whoo whooooo! 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads

15. #15 Re: it's like whoo whooooo! 
    My favorite.