Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prototype Industries presents MELTDOWN : FESTIVAL FOR THE FEARLESS / Sat Nov 21, 2009

1. #1 Prototype Industries presents MELTDOWN : FESTIVAL FOR THE FEARLESS / Sat Nov 21, 2009 
    Prototype Industries presents
    In Association with Full Access & Insomniac
    MELTDOWN : FESTIVAL FOR THE FEARLESS
    Saturday, November 21st, 2009
    Dallas, TX

featuring:
    DAVID GUETTA
    www.davidguetta.com
    www.myspace.com/davidguetta
    www.FMIF.fr

KID SISTER Live
    www.myspace.com/kidsister

A TRAK
    www.djatrak.com

DJ DAN
    www.djdan.com

DAVE AUDE
    www.daveaude.com

MORGAN PAGE
    www.morgan-page.com

OPTICAL
    www.myspace.com/edrushoptical

KILL THE NOISE
    www.myspace.com/killnoisekill

BLACK SUN EMPIRE Dubstep Set
    www.blacksunempire.com

full lineup posting soon....!

Audio/Visual Interactive
    For the first time, be apart of the visual experience at Meltdown. Beatsmiths, an Interactive Art And Media Company, will be providing an immersive interactive experience with custom installations designed just for the show. Enjoy "Dance With Me" a visual installation that encourages the user to dance in the interactive area, creating stunning real-time visuals projected into the venue. Help create ever-changing artistic visual experiences with our real-time "Digital Graffiti"*installation,customized just for Meltdown and*projected*for*the*entire*party*to*enjoy.*Tying *all these together will be our Dallas debut of our Custom "LED Particles", hundreds magnetic color changing LEDs that can be used to enhance any of our interactive art, or your own personal experience.

Details
    PALLADIUM BALLROOM
    1135 S. Lamar, Dallas, TX 75215
    Doors open 8 pm - 4 am
    18 & Up with ID
    Earlybird tickets up now at : http://fla.vor.us/wafform.aspx?_act=...iew&_pky=64934

Full Info up soon on :
    http://www.meltdowndallas.com
    http://www.fullaccesdallas.net
    http://www.myspace.com/fullaccess_prototype

Official Afterparty
    Insomnia inside the Clubhouse
    2250 Mañana Drive
    Doors @ 4:00am /// 18 & up Welcome
    Dj Raydar, Shoalin & Andy Szontagh

2. #2 Re: Prototype Industries presents MELTDOWN : FESTIVAL FOR THE FEARLESS / Sat Nov 21, 2009 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    Kid Sister! Black Sun Empire! Kill The Noise!!!!! A Trak!

3. #3 Re: Prototype Industries presents MELTDOWN : FESTIVAL FOR THE FEARLESS / Sat Nov 21, 2009 
    Blacksun empire doing a dubstep set is disappointing to me

4. #4 Re: Prototype Industries presents MELTDOWN : FESTIVAL FOR THE FEARLESS / Sat Nov 21, 2009 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: JT-High Steam ID: 76561197960832403
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkle666 View Post
    Agree. Always preferred their DnB. In fact, listening to some right now on campus.
    MIA Texas
    Add me on FaceBook
    Click here to download my mixes.
    Bass Sessions W/ JT.High EDJ Radio Mondays @ 2pm - 4pm Central. Keep It Locked!!

5. #5 Re: Prototype Industries presents MELTDOWN : FESTIVAL FOR THE FEARLESS / Sat Nov 21, 2009 
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkle666 View Post
    Thats bullshit! I third that! Also I didn't even know there is a dj called kid sister. I'm going to change my name to "My Buddy"! Shit I had one. He was cool as shit!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4j2xEwEHbrE"]YouTube - My Buddy & Kid Sister Commercial[/ame]
    Last edited by nathan_swiFt; 10-01-2009 at 07:28 PM.

6. #6 Re: Prototype Industries presents MELTDOWN : FESTIVAL FOR THE FEARLESS / Sat Nov 21, 2009 
    just did!

7. #7 Re: Prototype Industries presents MELTDOWN : FESTIVAL FOR THE FEARLESS / Sat Nov 21, 2009 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    Kid Sisters a cool hip hop act. Not really someone I would want to see at a rave or electronic music festival

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VnMFgbmtM0"]YouTube - Kid Sister Feat Kanye West - [Pro Nails] MV[/nomedia]
    Peace - Love - Unity - Respect

8. #8 Re: Prototype Industries presents MELTDOWN : FESTIVAL FOR THE FEARLESS / Sat Nov 21, 2009 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    She did a remake of the classic Jungle Bros. track I'll House You! I didnt even notice that BSE was doing a dubstep set eh

9. #9 Re: Prototype Industries presents MELTDOWN : FESTIVAL FOR THE FEARLESS / Sat Nov 21, 2009 
    Quote Originally Posted by bstyle View Post
    Kid Sisters a cool hip hop act. Not really someone I would want to see at a rave or electronic music festival
    ha. seriously ?

10. #10 Re: Prototype Industries presents MELTDOWN : FESTIVAL FOR THE FEARLESS / Sat Nov 21, 2009 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by bstyle View Post

YouTube - Kid Sister Feat Kanye West - [Pro Nails] MV

why not? hip hop has long been at raves. The only reason I went to Airport 1 (my first rave) was to see The Pharcyde
    http://soundcloud.com/Wyld-Stallyns
    http://twitter.com/_WyldStallyns

I can't believe you did it. I was teasing. I loved you. Course, I was coming up here to kill ya...

11. #11 Re: Prototype Industries presents MELTDOWN : FESTIVAL FOR THE FEARLESS / Sat Nov 21, 2009 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Swatch Dogs View Post
    why not? hip hop has long been at raves. The only reason I went to Airport 1 (my first rave) was to see The Pharcyde

That was my first party too. Pharcyde was nuts. B-Boying in the old airplane hanger was dope...

That was a pretty large party.
    Recent Mix : CRUNCHYFACE - http://teknosounds.com/download/details.php?file=353
    facebook.com/DjSirNasty myspace.com/djsirnasty Twitter/DjSirNasty
    01.18 - @ Amnesia Night Club & Hookah Lounge
    01.22 - @ Anchor Blue
    01.29 - Grand Opening Party @ Amnesia + After hours
    02.13 - Private Party
    04.13 - Kamea's 1st Bday!!
    06.18 - Willy Wonka Bass Factory @ T.B.A
    01.29 - Texas Freedom Fest @ T.B.A
    :babyroll: Proud Father - 04.13.2010 Kamea Alexis Burns:babyroll:

12. #12 Re: Prototype Industries presents MELTDOWN : FESTIVAL FOR THE FEARLESS / Sat Nov 21, 2009 
    Kid Sister's new song is produced by Steve Angello & Sebastian Ingrossio...here is a link to a free download:
    http://www.rcrdlbl.com/artists/Kid_S.../Right_Hand_Hi

13. #13 Re: Prototype Industries presents MELTDOWN : FESTIVAL FOR THE FEARLESS / Sat Nov 21, 2009 

14. #14 Re: Prototype Industries presents MELTDOWN : FESTIVAL FOR THE FEARLESS / Sat Nov 21, 2009 
    Kid Sister tracks have been killing the electro/indie scene. She'll probably do a live P.A. performance with Atrak dj'ing.

15. #15 Re: Prototype Industries presents MELTDOWN : FESTIVAL FOR THE FEARLESS / Sat Nov 21, 2009 
    meh... lame lineup and its at Palladium and for the love of god STOP BOOKING DAVE AUDE FOR MELTDOWN!!!

16. #16 Re: Prototype Industries presents MELTDOWN : FESTIVAL FOR THE FEARLESS / Sat Nov 21, 2009 
    Props to Jeremy Word aka Kid Icarus #1 promoter in Texas...
    Quote Originally Posted by rev View Post
    Chill rooms have been replaced with retards dancing around in stupid glowing costumes. Oh yeah, that's right, they're called gogo dancers...

17. #17 Re: Prototype Industries presents MELTDOWN : FESTIVAL FOR THE FEARLESS / Sat Nov 21, 2009 
    very much agree that hip hop if in the right way can work at a party...its about timing it out right...we did a event with one stage and had some hip hop/ rap group do a set. And it went together very well.

18. #18 Re: Prototype Industries presents MELTDOWN : FESTIVAL FOR THE FEARLESS / Sat Nov 21, 2009 
    1 month away!

19. #19 Re: Prototype Industries presents MELTDOWN : FESTIVAL FOR THE FEARLESS / Sat Nov 21, 2009 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Swatch Dogs View Post
    no doubt! saw del the funky homosapien at airport 2 i think (if not it was another austin party around that time). i also saw run dmc at the funplex in houston probably around 00-01. i will never forget those shows!

20. #20 Re: Prototype Industries presents MELTDOWN : FESTIVAL FOR THE FEARLESS / Sat Nov 21, 2009 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    Getting closer!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast