Thread: Climate GAte

1. #1 Climate GAte 
    Discuss.
    something like: just cuz you ain't paranoid, don't mean they are not out to get ya

2. #2 Re: Climate GAte 
    ManBearPig!!
    It's hard to scream with a throat full of glass.

3. #3 Re: Climate GAte 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    more republican smoke and mirrors to take attention away from the real debate at hand and that is HEALTH CARE

same thing happened with Bill Clinton and White Water
    Dec. 30, Electric Thursday @ Silk Ultra Club, SATX
    Jan. 7, Radio Set @ 91.7FM KVRX, ATX
    Jan. 29, Bringing the House Down, SATX
    Feb. 6, Plush, ATX
    Mar. 15-16 Never Say Never Festival, RGVTX

GET MY LATEST MIX SET BELOW! Live from 97.7FM McAllen, TX!

4. #4 Re: Climate GAte 
    What is the significance of the Copenhagen summit? Is it like a spitting contest?
    something like: just cuz you ain't paranoid, don't mean they are not out to get ya

5. #5 Re: Climate GAte 
    science has proven time and time again that man-made climate change is ocurring. the fact that people are still denying it is sad and pathetic, yet it is absolutely true-to-form as far as conservative/republican political strategies. Not only do the republican's constituents benefit from environmental regulations not being passed, but it also goes along with the current republican demagogy strategy of demonizing everything that the democrats want to accomplish, whether its actually good for the country or not.

ppl that actually believe the things that Rush, Hannity, Palin and ilk say are fucking morons, straight up. Birthers? Tea Parties? Death Panels? The conservatives in this country are acting so incredibly stupid right now that it blows my mind. Especially the death panels thing. The end of life counseling that Palin is calling death panels were voted on by republicans and democrats alike, and are a GOOD THING, and is totally optional. The fact that some idiot like Palin can take something like that, rename it something scary sounding, and have people believe her without actually researching what she's saying just blows me away.

6. #6 Re: Climate GAte 
    I could care less about the conservatives and the democrat thing. It seems that there are scientists who disagree with you out there too. Who though could deny that pollution is a motherfucker ? What about all the crap in our food and water giving us diseeases and breast cancer? What about food shortages? Do these issues warrant a world government? Do we need to be taxed even more? IS that the answer in a time of such bad unemployment and economic crisis?

7. #7 Re: Climate GAte 
    i totally agree with you that climate change is not the only problem the world is facing right now. while there may be a few scientists whose particular data doesnt support the existence of climate change, the vast majority agree that it is happening, and that we as an organism would benefit in the long run from making decisions now that would soften our destructive impact on the earth.

I don't feel that the leaders of the countries of the world getting together to discuss pollution and climate change and set guidelines for everyone to follow means a global government. If that was a case, we've been living under a global government ever since the Geneva Convention. its an agreement. There will always be some problem going on, whether its war, bad economy, unemployment, whatever, but I don't think its an excuse to put off other issues that need to be addressed too.

I apologize for bringing politics into things, I figured by Climate Gate you were talking about the inane "debate" that is taking place in our country. I gotta stop reading so much politics....

8. #8 Re: Climate GAte 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    well we can all get cancer from pollution but we won't have healthcare to help us get better.

because it will all be pre-existing conditions that insurance will not and has not covered.

conservatives need to stfu and focus on the task at hand and that is to deal with an aging baby boomer population and the loss of jobs which provide insurance.

now that being contractors is more of an accepted form of hiring employees, those employees do not get healthcare. so guess what....don't hire full time employees to save money on their healthcare service and be able to "downsize" when the economy contracts with no consequence and they're left out again.

yeah climate change is one thing but climate gate is something that conservatives are doing to keep peoples focus off of what is really important, and that's health care.
    Dec. 30, Electric Thursday @ Silk Ultra Club, SATX
    Jan. 7, Radio Set @ 91.7FM KVRX, ATX
    Jan. 29, Bringing the House Down, SATX
    Feb. 6, Plush, ATX
    Mar. 15-16 Never Say Never Festival, RGVTX

GET MY LATEST MIX SET BELOW! Live from 97.7FM McAllen, TX!

9. #9 Re: Climate GAte 
    Everything is polluted today. Not just climate. Thought, food, media, education, ... healthcare Strike at the root. Too bad it's not called everything is fucked up gate.
    Last edited by LMB9000; 12-08-2009 at 05:25 AM. Reason: f to f'd to FUCKED