Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: No more BassMaxx at Massive Intent Shows

1. #41 Re: =FUTURE FEST= July 24th 2010 - 10,000+ Capacity - Rockdale Texas 
    Quote Originally Posted by Continuum Entertainment View Post

^one of the porta potties at spring love
    Correction ^THIS^ is why I don't go to raves. Seriously kiddo's get it together.
    Connect With Me On Facebook

Check out my Mixes on my profile page!

Check out my Tracks on Soundcloud

Quote Originally Posted by kdh View Post
    if you need half naked girls to get the crowd hype.. then the dj is totally doing it wrong..

2. #42 Re: No more BassMaxx at Massive Intent Shows 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    ..and everytime i look at that porta pottie i wanna vomit.. holy shit, thats a lot of shit.

3. #43 Re: No more BassMaxx at Massive Intent Shows 
    So, I feel like I'm talking to a wall now since this is in the ignore me forum, but;
    I just talked to David and the two shows that we are unpaid for and incompletely paid for were under verbal contract because of short notice. In some states, verbal contracts are not valid legal contracts, but guess what... Texas is not one of them.

35,000 watts of BassMaxx sound available for rent on short notice.
    Much more available with advance notice. Transportation, setup, teardown, and sound engineering included.
    Live sound mixing also available
    (512) 699-8196 or syberdelic@hotmail.com

4. #44 Re: No more BassMaxx at Massive Intent Shows 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads

So, I feel like I'm talking to a wall now since this is in the ignore me forum

people still read and respond in this forum, especially if there is a go-go thread.

and it's still viewable from forum view.

--

if it's that big of deal take them to small claims court
    and research how many times they've been in court for the same thing (and if numerous times be sure to mention it).

5. #45 Re: No more BassMaxx at Massive Intent Shows 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmy MNSTR View Post

and research how many times they've been in court for the same thing (and if numerous times be sure to mention it).

"no rookies, no strays, no dropouts, no gays/no lefties, no loonies, no opinions, no way/no thinkers, no teachers, no teachers, no facts, no freaks/no skaters, no tweekers, no truth, no sleep...we want your soul"
    heathen child of the accidental tribe

Quote Originally Posted by maki (of BR) View Post
    If you wanna be taken more seriously as a musical artist you're gonna have to put way more of a donk on it.

6. #46 Re: No more BassMaxx at Massive Intent Shows 
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmy MNSTR View Post
    Oh, I'm sure it's going there. There is definetly a case. I just want to make sure everyone else knows about it NOW because the whole court thing could drag on for a while and by that time, dozens more could be swindled out of their sweat and tears and not have a case. Alot of people in this state know who I am and that I don't just get butthurt over petty bullshit. I've been doing this for nearly a decade and plan on doing it until I can't tote around subwoofers. I still have gear bought on credit from the halloween show collecting 18% interest but since MI got their asses handed to them on that show, they think for some reason that they shouldn't have to pay for services provided.

Much more available with advance notice. Transportation, setup, teardown, and sound engineering included.

7. #47 Re: No more BassMaxx at Massive Intent Shows 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads

(...words...)

i mean this definately ain't new shit

i've been reading Massive Intent event problems since i registered (way+ 1yr)

hell, even zymote, MI's biggest supporter has profile messages to him from almost a year inquiring about MI payment issues.
    this shit isn't something new.

why would someone/and you do business w/ entities like this is beyond me?

8. #48 Re: No more BassMaxx at Massive Intent Shows 
    We were very carefull at first with contracts, deposits, ect. and everything went somewhat smooth. And yea, I know Tom (Zymote) and have worked with him long before MI came into town.

9. #49 Re: No more BassMaxx at Massive Intent Shows 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    So, I feel like I'm talking to a wall now since this is in the ignore me forum, but;
    I just talked to David and the two shows that we are unpaid for and incompletely paid for were under verbal contract because of short notice. In some states, verbal contracts are not valid legal contracts, but guess what... Texas is not one of them.

Totally not the "ignore me forum" if anything.. this part of the forum can be the most popular part of the site. thats not a joke, thats being pretty serious.

10. #50 Re: No more BassMaxx at Massive Intent Shows 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by kdh View Post
    ..and everytime i look at that porta pottie i wanna vomit.. holy shit, thats a lot of shit.

and who takes dumps that big at raves? if one of the major side effects of todays drugs is massive amounts of shitting.. i'm glad ive been sober for over 5 years now.

11. #51 Re: No more BassMaxx at Massive Intent Shows 
    as far as the port-o-potties, i think that was the venues fault and not jimmy's. jus sayin.

12. #52 Re: No more BassMaxx at Massive Intent Shows 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by loki View Post
    as far as the port-o-potties, i think that was the venues fault and not jimmy's. jus sayin.
    i think it was the fault of the fucked up kids who couldn't remember how to use a fucking porta-potty.
    "no rookies, no strays, no dropouts, no gays/no lefties, no loonies, no opinions, no way/no thinkers, no teachers, no teachers, no facts, no freaks/no skaters, no tweekers, no truth, no sleep...we want your soul"
    heathen child of the accidental tribe

Quote Originally Posted by maki (of BR) View Post
    If you wanna be taken more seriously as a musical artist you're gonna have to put way more of a donk on it.

13. #53 Re: No more BassMaxx at Massive Intent Shows 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    i am waiting to see if mi send a copy the contract to homie so we can find out of MI or Bassmaxx is the culprit. Personally not a huge fan of MI and when i heard the sound was changed for future fest, i changed my plans. I've heard great thing bout bassmaxx and horrible things bout MI. So as a poster on this glorious forum and as a fanboy keep me posted.

in the mean time lets all smoke a bowl and meditate a lil.
    Smokin' out throwin' up
    Putting dick up in your slut
    - Pimp C

14. #54 Re: No more BassMaxx at Massive Intent Shows 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by loki View Post
    i never said jimmy was to blame for the porta pottie..

i was just saying that if todays drugs make you shit like a fucking monster.. im glad i stay sober. haha

15. #55 Re: No more BassMaxx at Massive Intent Shows 
    Quote Originally Posted by Manipulated Dead View Post
    i am waiting to see if mi send a copy the contract to homie so we can find out of MI or Bassmaxx is the culprit. Personally not a huge fan of MI and when i heard the sound was changed for future fest, i changed my plans. I've heard great thing bout bassmaxx and horrible things bout MI. So as a poster on this glorious forum and as a fanboy keep me posted.
    Will Do... And if anyone can get me info on past charges or cases against MI or other entities with confirmable claims against them, that would be very helpfull.

16. #56 Re: No more BassMaxx at Massive Intent Shows 

That looks so awesome.
    That's all I have to add to this thread.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123