Thread: Noiseland Radio

1. #1 Noiseland Radio 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    Boy Scout and P.L.U.R.Kid came together early in 2007 with a handful of local DJ's to form The Sex Army, and proceeded to lay the groundwork for the ultimate revival of the Texas scene. Several memorable events and one unforgettable venue later, they teamed up with another local, DJ OMG, and Moonstruck Red, of Purple Monkey Productions. These four went on to form the Section 8 Underground, a team dedicated to the growth of Texas Hardcore and the promotion of new and local talent.

Another few years down the road, and now Boy Scout and P.L.U.R.Kid have begun a brand new adventure...Noiseland Radio!

Their goal, to bring you a 24/7 online radio station featuring all the harder styles of EDM. New tracks, old favorites, mixes from big name headliners and bedroom hopefuls, live broadcasts from a growing number of venues, videos, photos, forums...Noiseland Radio is your new one-stop-shop for Hardcore!

NEWS

20 new hardcore tracks added to our 24-hour-a-day rotation! Get the full list of new tunes on the Forums page at Noiseland Radio!

2. #2 Re: Noiseland Radio 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Boy_Scout View Post
    Boy Scout and P.L.U.R.Kid came together early in 2007 with a handful of local DJ's to form The Sex Army, and proceeded to lay the groundwork for the ultimate revival of the Texas scene.
    I am so happy that you said that.

Thank you for allowing us to be apart of the site sir.

Quote Originally Posted by zymote View Post
    While it pains me to do this, I have to say that I owe 512 and SMT an apology. Sorry guys - you were right, and I was wrong.

3. #3 Re: Noiseland Radio 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    38 new Hardcore tracks added! Get the full list on the Forums page at Noiseland Radio!
    Tracks from KS1 & Archefluxx, and over on our Youtube channel, the first two parts of Boy Scout's Producers Series!

4. #4 Re: Noiseland Radio 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    30 new Hardcore tracks and 16 new mixes added! Get the full list on the Forums page at Noiseland Radio!