Thread: Hey, what's up chum buckets?!

1. #1 Hey, what's up chum buckets?! 
    Dunno why, but I just thought I'd check in with yall. Seems like the board is still dead. I would have thought that Nick would have taken it down by now. I know everyone moved to facefag, but I hate social networking so the only reason I'm on facefag is to play Avenger's Alliance. I actually haven't been here for so long, I forgot my previous logins as I also have new emails. But you guys know who I am.

Yeah, still live in San Antonio. We made an attempt to move to Houston and Austin, but nothing went through as far as jobs that would pay us right. I bought a couple of AT turntables, been staying in practice I guess. I have no want to be a stage dj though, it's just for fun. Yep, I'm still producing. I haven't in awhile cause I need to rebuild my studio. My pc went to shit then I sold my amateur setup to get into a house. I have a soundcloud of the stuff I was working on before I stopped, which was about a year ago. I got better at it but my amateur setup was running into limitations so I really had no problems selling it off. Gonna build it right this time. Yep, still using Ableton to do everything. Right now all I've really been doing musically is playing my tin whistle and trying to save for a low whistle. I don't even know if I have the motivation to work on any more edm. But the stuff on my soundcloud yall can download for free and do whatever you want with it. Not all of it is edm, but it's electronically produced. I need to put the rest of my stuff up there as well, I've just been lazy.

Here's my soundcloud. www.soundcloud.com/joshua-eric-hall

So what you guys up too? Doesn't seem like much.

2. #2 Re: Hey, what's up chum buckets?! 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: scerion PSN ID: TeknoSounds Steam ID: TeknoSounds
    yo yo man.

yeah boards are dead.... sad haven't taken them down for nostalgia reasons, and a couple people post here and there.
    Still working on things behind the scenes and trying to update stuff again like the events page, get the tv/radio working, update the photo galleries to something newer.
    Not really concentrating on getting people back to the forums... if it happens, it happens.

well glad to see ya still out n about there. hope things are going well for ya.

3. #3 Re: Hey, what's up chum buckets?! 
    Thanks Nick, how you been doing? Things are going alright. About the board though, I doubt people will come back and start posting again. I don't even know why I posted to be honest, out of boredom. Staying home with the kids is pretty damn boring. I can't wait till they're both in school full time so I can find a decent full time job so I have the money to start building my new workstation. We bought those tables but to be honest, it was my wife's idea I don't mess with them much. Me and a buddy are working on doing some video projects. I need to find some motivation, heh, I have the time. I honestly just like playing my woodwinds and producing. And I don't enjoy producing edm all the time either. Just whatever comes to mind.

4. #4 Re: Hey, what's up chum buckets?! 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    getbent!
    i remember the name not too much of the posts, rather good to see you back on here. Hope you can be a regular on here, along with jimmy, nick and miself for that matter.
    need a video produced? pm me!

5. #5 Re: Hey, what's up chum buckets?! 
    Heh, not much going on here. I'll try though. I don't really see the point, I don't attend events. The only thing I have to give is maybe my half ass electronic music I make, lol.

6. #6 Re: Hey, what's up chum buckets?! 
    Rebuilding studio, WOOT! yall still raving it seems. hey nick, when you gonna give that up bro? lol

7. #7 Re: Hey, what's up chum buckets?! 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: scerion PSN ID: TeknoSounds Steam ID: TeknoSounds
    heh I gave up on raving a long time ago. I just go to take pictures of the people at raves