Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: :::DJ Kyzer - 'Subflight' - trance:::

1. #1 :::DJ Kyzer - 'Subflight' - trance::: 

DJ KYZER - Subflight <==== DOWNLOAD LINK

Wassup guys. Kyzer here from the Audiotek crew of the RGV. This is my latest mix on the trance side. Give a listen and all input is welcome. pz

Tracklisting:
    mono - rise (smith & pledger mix)
    octagen & arizona - profound
    firewall - sincere (pulser mix)
    re:locate - waterfall
    orange 3 - in your eyes (red mix)
    alex hamlett - run with it
    unknown - sunrise (b-side)
    oceanforce & factoria - conductivity (driving mix)
    floyd - 4 ever (deep dub mix)
    liquid m - destination
    the mystery - feel 4 you (dub edit mix)
    mac zimms - l'annonce des couleurs (the mystery mix)
    clokx - clocks (ron van den beuken mix)
    iio - smooth (airbase mix)

Enjoy

DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TechnoOrSTFU PSN ID: TechnoOrSTFU
    DLing NOW!
    Quote Originally Posted by DjExotic View Post
    BY THE WAY, I'M A DUDE AND I'M 23! NOT A TEENAGE GIRL! THE PICTURE OF THE EP IS MY FRIEND LILY AKA HAKU!JUST WANTED TO STRAIGHTED THAT OUT! ALL I AM TRYING TO DO IS TO PROMO MY MUSIC HERE IN TEXAS SINCE THEIR NO HARDHOUSE AND HARDCORE SCENE. AND VENOM LOVE TO COME TO AUSTIN BUT HAVING SECOUND THROUGHTS!
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelPait View Post
    i ordered a fucking town car, fucking fagits wait until one inthe morning and they are like sorry sir, we dont want your money, your not welcome at the rave. there might be frolocks of pussy there but you cant have any,. then my fagit navy recruiter is playing on my cell phone fucking motherfucker thinks its cure to fuck people over.

bad-ass

hey!! i just signed up on ur forum 8) Im checking out your CD now.

DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll check it out at work today dude

WELCOME TO THE BOARD HOMIE! It's about time you got here,lol. Well hope to see at the next audiotek show man!

Quote Originally Posted by Dj_Na8
    WELCOME TO THE BOARD HOMIE! It's about time you got here,lol. Well hope to see at the next audiotek show man!
    for sure, bro. get yo butt ready for the DJ Trust show in April.

ez

Quote Originally Posted by Packer
    I'll check it out at work today dude
    awesome. hope u likes

I gotta say, I LOVE THIS MIX

DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow, nice track selection. I haven't heard of a couple of those tracks, so I'm really excited about listening to it. More feedback soon.

Matt Bonner Fan Club President

I used to be like that, before I learned how to be smooth around girls. You don’t go begging for kisses on the cheek like some schlubby pussy. You just gotta sock ‘em in the arm and go “Hey, does this rag smell like chloroform to you?” And then it’s Miller time. - Film Drunk

70% of the world is covered by water...the rest by Bruce Bowen.

DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    Good work my man!!! I really enjoyed it.

I used to be like that, before I learned how to be smooth around girls. You don’t go begging for kisses on the cheek like some schlubby pussy. You just gotta sock ‘em in the arm and go “Hey, does this rag smell like chloroform to you?” And then it’s Miller time. - Film Drunk

thanks guys. if u guys would like the CD, just PM me your address info and i'll send u a copy.

DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    Too late!!! Burned and ready for the car. Good to know more guys are playing this driving style elsewhere. Once again, good work.

DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: uberOMG PSN ID: Auralyze
    The tracks were good but it just sounded like a typical hour long banger to me... it never really went anywhere, it just stayed at the same energy level. The mixing was pretty solid though so props to that, as well as staying in key for the most part. I dunno it just seems to be the trend with most DJs today with the whole non-progressively built sets... I still prefer the old-school style of trance DJing, building up to the epic and hard trance, not strictly banging the whole time. But overall its a good peak hour mix... props to you for that. But i do think that most DJs today just never learned how to properly build sets and work up (and with) the crowd... I'm not saying you don't know how to do this but this mix didn't showcase that. But like i said overall the mixing was pretty good and in key (although it was rough in a couple areas, but to be expected), plus the tracks were dope... good job.
    -Jeff Espre

Visit me on SoundCloud!
    www.espremusic.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffery
    The tracks were good but it just sounded like a typical hour long banger to me... it never really went anywhere, it just stayed at the same energy level. The mixing was pretty solid though so props to that, as well as staying in key for the most part. I dunno it just seems to be the trend with most DJs today with the whole non-progressively built sets... I still prefer the old-school style of trance DJing, building up to the epic and hard trance, not strictly banging the whole time. But overall its a good peak hour mix... props to you for that. But i do think that most DJs today just never learned how to properly build sets and work up (and with) the crowd... I'm not saying you don't know how to do this but this mix didn't showcase that. But like i said overall the mixing was pretty good and in key (although it was rough in a couple areas, but to be expected), plus the tracks were dope... good job.
    thanks alot for the feedback. i understand where you're coming from. my goal in this mix was to basically keep the same pace. when i spin LIVE is exactly how you mentioned. i start off with epic trance, move up to hard trance then hit it even harder with tech trance. in other words, nothing like this CD. next mix will showcase my harder side, THEN after that one, i will mix it all up and give everyone the full spectrum. now i gotta listen to yYOUR mix and give YOU some feedback. Once again, thanks alot for the response

pz

Other than what he said I liked it.

You sorta put him down more than gave him props acting like your stuff is all perfect, which I have no comment cause your stuff is good, but damn that was harsh.

Italics - compliments
    Bold- put down
    Underline- opinionated

But hey I love the track, its hype a good mix to listen to

DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: uberOMG PSN ID: Auralyze
    Quote Originally Posted by SugaV
    Other than what he said I liked it.

You sorta put him down more than gave him props acting like your stuff is all perfect, which I have no comment cause your stuff is good, but damn that was harsh.

Italics - compliments
    Bold- put down
    Underline- opinionated

But hey I love the track, its hype a good mix to listen to

i wasn't being harsh... it was constructive critisism... its something that most of us DJs like to hear so we can improve those things. I give everyone an honest review, i'm not gonna sugar coat it because i don't want to hurt his feelings. I expect the same from other djs...
    -Jeff Espre

Visit me on SoundCloud!
    www.espremusic.com

Ok. Well Im not a Dj, but Im an art person so I understand what you mean, cause when people do that criticism to art, it sometimes sounds harsh, but artist take it as a good thing. So yeh. But like I said cause im not a dj it just sounded all like " you suck" in a way. But people take things in different ways heh. sorry bout that...

/back to topic.

thats right folks. he's the best Trance dj in the valley one of the best ive heard in Texas. keep an ear out for upcoming mixes which will display his range as far as genres. sickness i tell you.

i'm sending some CD's out tomorrow. anyone that wants one. hit me up woth your addy at home

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast