Thread: A JOKE WITH A MORAL

1. #1 A JOKE WITH A MORAL 
    True story, I was happy. My girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married. My parents helped us in every way, my friends encouraged me, and my girlfriend? She was a dream! There was only one thing bothering me, very much indeed, and that one thing was her younger sister. My prospective sister-in-law was twenty years of age, wore tight mini skirts and low cut blouses. She would regularly bend down when near me and I got many a pleasant view of her underwear. It had to be deliberate. She never did it when she was near anyone else. One day little sister called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived. She whispered to me that soon I was to be married, and she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome and didn't really want to overcome. She told me that she wanted to make love to me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister. I was in total shock and couldn't say a word. She said, "I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want to go ahead with it just come up and get me." I was stunned. I was frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs. When she reached the top she pulled down her panties and threw them down the stairs at me. I stood there for a moment, then turned and went straight to the front door. I opened the door and stepped out of the house. I walked straight towards my car. My future father-in-law was standing outside. With tears in his eyes he hugged me and said, "We are very happy that you have passed our little test. We couldn't ask for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family.

"The moral of this story is:"

"Always keep your condoms in your car."

DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    thaz fucked up!!!
    :breaker:

DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    ^^^Word^^^ thats a good one
    Recent Mix : CRUNCHYFACE - http://teknosounds.com/download/details.php?file=353
    facebook.com/DjSirNasty myspace.com/djsirnasty Twitter/DjSirNasty
    01.18 - @ Amnesia Night Club & Hookah Lounge
    01.22 - @ Anchor Blue
    01.29 - Grand Opening Party @ Amnesia + After hours
    02.13 - Private Party
    04.13 - Kamea's 1st Bday!!
    06.18 - Willy Wonka Bass Factory @ T.B.A
    01.29 - Texas Freedom Fest @ T.B.A
    :babyroll: Proud Father - 04.13.2010 Kamea Alexis Burns:babyroll:

DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    hehe
    That's a funny joke!!

that was halarious
    http://facebook.com/nugstep11

"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery

None but ourselves can free our minds"

-Bob Marley

learn ur morals

thats where i keep mine

thats funny, its a good one i read it on another board a couple weeks ago

A man stumbles up to the only other patron in the bar and asks if he could buy him a drink.
    "Why of course," comes the reply.

The first man then asks, "Where are you from?" "I'm from Ireland," replies the second man. The
    first man responds, "You don't say. I'm from Ireland too! Let's have another round to Ireland."
    "Of course," replies the second man, and they both pour back their drinks.

Curious, the first man then asks, "Where in Ireland are you from?" "Dublin," comes the reply. "I
    can't believe it," says the first man. "I'm from Dublin too! Let's have another drink to Dublin!"
    They both continue drinking.

Curiosity strikes again and the first man asks, "What school did you go to?" "St. Mary's,"
    replied the second man. "I graduated in '62." "This is unbelievable," the first man says. "I went to
    St. Mary's and I graduated in '62, too!"

About that time, in comes one of the regulars and sits down at the bar. "What's been going on?"
    he asks the bartender. "Nothing much," replies the bartender. "The O'Mally twins are drunk again."

haha thats too funny

haha
    http://facebook.com/nugstep11

"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery

None but ourselves can free our minds"

-Bob Marley

hahaha thats too funny

DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    those are great.
    I r t3h 1337z0r!!