Thread: my first original production

1. #1 my first original production 
    whattaya think?
    www.myspace.com/kwarturkee
    :devilfire: "It has become appallingly clear that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -albert einstein :devilfire:

what if our cars started changing gears for us? that would really be cheating!

love tha basskick!

not bad at all, especially for your first internet release... what did you use for this track?

soundforge and reason....i still need to do some mastering, which i'm gonna use cubase for
    :devilfire: "It has become appallingly clear that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -albert einstein :devilfire:

right on, I thought I noticed some Reason-native sounds in there...

yeh...really this is far from finished....lotsa tweekin' on it left to be done

DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    That's really not bad at all, bro.. Excellcior..

updated version now up....fattened up the bassline a bit, rearranged the kick and added a couple synth lines....for some reason myspace is makin' it fuzzy sounding though

DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah, the stand alone player really sux.. I always have to dumb down the bit rate too to get it to fit..