Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It is weird...

1. #1 It is weird... 
    How life works and how things happen for a reason...don't you think.

DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    For awhile I became a big believer in fate because it seemed like everything that was happening was all connected in a way. I learned a lot from some really good friends and experiences and at the time it felt like there was a reason for it all. I really think that there is something behind the people you meet and the time in your life that you meet them, and all have something to teach you, whether good or bad.

Quote Originally Posted by davemolina View Post
    I would say bring in your bassline around the 32 and kick in your vocal/main melody at 64. After that, fuck yourself for about 64 then repeat. Outro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zild View Post
    Gotta love the bragging about being in the scene for x amount of years and still getting absolutely nowhere.

DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    i believe in fate. i believe that stuff happens for a reason. its hard to explain sometimes, tho.
    I r t3h 1337z0r!!

yeah.... I totally agree.

I think a lot of shit is weird though.... I think its weird that some people honestly don't see the stupid shit they do. I think its weird that even when some ppl KNOW they're wrong, they fail to apologize becauce of pride. I think its weird that bad karma hit me on what was supposed to be such a great weekend. Its weird that even after all the people and times I've been completely fucked over, I still forgive and trust others. Its weird that I fell in love with someone I truly thought I knew and I didn't. Its weird that people preach on topics that they feel strongly about (like cheating & lying) and then turn around and do it themselves. Its weird that when I truly want a relationship- I can never find anything worth a shit... and when I want to stay so far away from them, the one I want is right in front of me. Life itself is just weird...

DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TOOLvr419
    I think a lot of shit is weird though.... I think its weird that some people honestly don't see the stupid shit they do. I think its weird that even when some ppl KNOW they're wrong, they fail to apologize becauce of pride. I think its weird that bad karma hit me on what was supposed to be such a great weekend. Its weird that even after all the people and times I've been completely fucked over, I still forgive and trust others. Its weird that I fell in love with someone I truly thought I knew and I didn't. Its weird that people preach on topics that they feel strongly about (like cheating & lying) and then turn around and do it themselves. Its weird that when I truly want a relationship- I can never find anything worth a shit... and when I want to stay so far away from them, the one I want is right in front of me. Life itself is just weird...
    most of this stuff just comes with life. especially the "falling in love" part. sometimes love is blind, and we refuse to see people how they really are. dont beat yourself up for that. we learn from our mistakes.
    I r t3h 1337z0r!!

I generally believe that things just happen cause they happen and coincidence is a law of our daily lives. There is no real reason for the happening unless there was cause and effect situation brought upon by human actions.

Funny how things work out sometimes, I feel ya on that one 8)

Quote Originally Posted by fUNkY_tRAiNwReKkA
    For awhile I became a big believer in fate because it seemed like everything that was happening was all connected in a way. I learned a lot from some really good friends and experiences and at the time it felt like there was a reason for it all. I really think that there is something behind the people you meet and the time in your life that you meet them, and all have something to teach you, whether good or bad.

^That something I would say so no need to repaet, I feel the same way

second star to the right and straight on till morning
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ~*MunkyChic*~
    i believe in fate. i believe that stuff happens for a reason. its hard to explain sometimes, tho.
    i agree. i also believe in Karma and that every one is put in your life for a reason. it might be so you can help them or so they can help you some where in your life. i have come to realize that even really bad things CAN and do happen to good people, and they happen not to punish you for something, but to make you that much stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky
    Quote Originally Posted by ~*MunkyChic*~
    i agree. i also believe in Karma and that every one is put in your life for a reason. it might be so you can help them or so they can help you some where in your life. i have come to realize that even really bad things CAN and do happen to good people, and they happen not to punish you for something, but to make you that much stronger.

Well... I'm gonna be a body builder before its all done and over with!!!

After so much pulling down... its a hard concept to grasp- the whole "what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger" theory.

DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    you've got to live by the code. 8)
    I r t3h 1337z0r!!

I don't really believe in the "magical" force you guys call Karma. Sometimes bad stuff happens to people just because it happens, not because they deserve it. Some the most immoral people in the world have everything going for them.

I'm not saying morality isn't important, that should be #1 on eveyone's list. But generally speaking, if you are kind and helpful to others then more than likely they will return the favors and kindness, depending on thier molrality and such, meaning you have to watch out who you associate yourself with.

On the other hand, when you screw people over and treat other people like shit, then more than likely people will show you the same disrespect.

I guess you can say Karma is more of a symbol for me than an actual force of nature. It's a good code to live by, buy like Einstien said, morality is purely a human afair.

DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dielectric
    But generally speaking, if you are kind and helpful to others then more than likely they will return the favors and kindness, depending on thier molrality and such, meaning you have to watch out who you associate yourself with.

On the other hand, when you screw people over and treat other people like shit, then more than likely people will show you the same disrespect.
    well, exactly. its the golden rule. "Treat others as you would want others to treat you". if you fuck someone over, nine times out of ten you'll get what you've got coming to you.

like Einstien said, morality is purely a human afair.
    i'm sure if Einstien said that, he probably spelled 'afair' more like "affair".
    I r t3h 1337z0r!!

Oh give me a fucking break..........

DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh give me a fucking break..........

I r t3h 1337z0r!!

MMMMM, CHOCOLATE!

The perfect substitue for sex....

I think I'm gonna go grab me some right now

DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    thats y i shy away from vanilla when i'm single. it makes me too randy.
    I r t3h 1337z0r!!

So, you gonna give me a title or what?

second star to the right and straight on till morning
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't really believe in the "magical" force you guys call Karma. Sometimes bad stuff happens to people just because it happens, not because they deserve it. Some the most immoral people in the world have everything going for them.
    well lets see... i never said it was a "magical" force. and yes some bad people might seem to have everything going for them, but you have to look at other things than what they physically have. you have to look at are they REALLY happy, do they have their health (mental and physical), do they have friends that dont just use them, etc.... there is so much more you have to look at.

I guess you can say Karma is more of a symbol for me than an actual force of nature. It's a good code to live by, buy like Einstien said, morality is purely a human afair.
    Karma IS a symbol not a force of nature. YOU control the things that happen to you by what you do. if you do bad things then bad things MIGHT happen to you and vise versa. a force of nature is something that is going to happen no matter what and you cant change that.

Ex: i got into a fight with my mom one day. i knew i was wrong but i argued anyways. later when i was out i twised my ankle.
    some might say that was just my luck, or that i should have been paying more attention to where i was walking. well yeah they would both be right, it was my luck that (what i consider) my karma had caught up to me at that moment, and i should have been paying more attention to where i was walking. it was not a force of nature that made me step wrong, it was just something that happened.

DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    Thats great and all but Karma really only applies to subsequent incarnations not your current one, therefore you can be a terrible person and get away from it but only until you die. However there is a Hebrew term, and the actual word is hiding from me right now but I think its Tzfa, that is very much similar to the Hindu idea of Karma but it does apply to your current life. And yes you do have to look at all aspects of a persons life just because they're a high powered business person and have plenty of cash and a beautiful wife doesn't mean they are anywhere close to being happy or fulfilled.
    Fuck your local scene! :rofl:

Quote Originally Posted by Zild
    And yes you do have to look at all aspects of a persons life just because they're a high powered business person and have plenty of cash and a beautiful wife doesn't mean they are anywhere close to being happy or fulfilled.
    That's kinda true. I don't have much right now, and I'm pretty happy. I know I won't be in this situation forever, it's just a roadbump. Can't say some of it isn't my fault, about having to drop out of Texas State, but I'm not going to get into that. But it's funny how things work out, cause I realized that Texas State is not a good place to get a degree in math or physics, and even UTSA as a way better program. I really want to go to NMSU, but we'll see what happens I guess. Just added that as an example of Karma, you have to make it happen for yourself. Cause and effect due to human decisions in life is the only Karma I believe in.

I do have some hard luck sometimes though, but shit happens and that's life I guess. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger and smarter.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast