Thread: Another ???

1. #1 Another ??? 
    DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    Has anyone used the Technics cdj??? They are kinda pricey, I've heard different things about them.

I ask because I'm looking into the possibility of getting some cdj's, and am wondering of any suggestions yes community might have...

DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TechnoOrSTFU PSN ID: TechnoOrSTFU
    They suck!!!

I liked them at first, but after playing with them a little more, I realized the pitch is UBER flimsy.

Denon all the way, yo!
    Quote Originally Posted by DjExotic View Post
    BY THE WAY, I'M A DUDE AND I'M 23! NOT A TEENAGE GIRL! THE PICTURE OF THE EP IS MY FRIEND LILY AKA HAKU!JUST WANTED TO STRAIGHTED THAT OUT! ALL I AM TRYING TO DO IS TO PROMO MY MUSIC HERE IN TEXAS SINCE THEIR NO HARDHOUSE AND HARDCORE SCENE. AND VENOM LOVE TO COME TO AUSTIN BUT HAVING SECOUND THROUGHTS!
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelPait View Post
    i ordered a fucking town car, fucking fagits wait until one inthe morning and they are like sorry sir, we dont want your money, your not welcome at the rave. there might be frolocks of pussy there but you cant have any,. then my fagit navy recruiter is playing on my cell phone fucking motherfucker thinks its cure to fuck people over.

DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    Haven't really got to play with them too much, but you gotta love the spinning platter.

DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    If I remember correctly either the Denon 3500 or the 5000 has the spinny option. Fuck a Tech CDJ. Denon FTW.

Quote Originally Posted by davemolina View Post
    I would say bring in your bassline around the 32 and kick in your vocal/main melody at 64. After that, fuck yourself for about 64 then repeat. Outro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zild View Post
    Gotta love the bragging about being in the scene for x amount of years and still getting absolutely nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJoe
    They suck!!!

I liked them at first, but after playing with them a little more, I realized the pitch is UBER flimsy.

Denon all the way, yo!
    hey joe u forgot the torque also sux ass as well!!!! denon 3500 are the illest!!!!!!

DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    I fucking want to burn all of them.
    Fuck your local scene! :rofl:

DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    Denon or Pioneer cdj800's ftw (mainly denon though)

http://myspace.com/malasuertednb <--world domination
    http://myspace.com/drumlogistics <-- The Crew
    MalasuerteDNB - Abducted Recs (USA), Phantom Htz (USA)

DJ Mix Downloads
    Uploads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TechnoOrSTFU PSN ID: TechnoOrSTFU
    Denon DNS3500 or STFU!!!!!

I don't really care about the spinning platter, but this one does happen to have it as well. Marc is correct about the Technics seriously lacking in the torque department as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by DjExotic View Post
    BY THE WAY, I'M A DUDE AND I'M 23! NOT A TEENAGE GIRL! THE PICTURE OF THE EP IS MY FRIEND LILY AKA HAKU!JUST WANTED TO STRAIGHTED THAT OUT! ALL I AM TRYING TO DO IS TO PROMO MY MUSIC HERE IN TEXAS SINCE THEIR NO HARDHOUSE AND HARDCORE SCENE. AND VENOM LOVE TO COME TO AUSTIN BUT HAVING SECOUND THROUGHTS!
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelPait View Post
    i ordered a fucking town car, fucking fagits wait until one inthe morning and they are like sorry sir, we dont want your money, your not welcome at the rave. there might be frolocks of pussy there but you cant have any,. then my fagit navy recruiter is playing on my cell phone fucking motherfucker thinks its cure to fuck people over.